[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just starting new job >Was just going to save up and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: newtoy-1.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
newtoy-1.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>tfw just starting new job
>Was just going to save up and buy babbys first AR15 and get it SBR'd
>Hopes and dreams are now effectively flushed down the toilet
>Will never be able to get an AR 15 before they are banned since they will be sold out everywhere within weeks for the next few years even if they aren't banned
>>
The AR market is over-saturated. You'll be fine.

Sandy Vag ignited a fire for 'salt weapon buying. The thing you actually have to worry about is ammo.
>>
>>30249406
Sandy Vagina screwed the gun market for at least 2 years and it still hasnt quite recovered
>>
>>30249421
22lr market sure. what else isnt back to normal?
>>
>>30249435
AR prices, and most places still have AR15s backordered 90% of the time. Lead times are months at times.
>>
>>30249435
>>30249394
Just put one on a cc now and pay it off over the next few months you dweeb
>>
>>30249435
The AR market. Have you seen those exorbitant prices?
>>
>>30249421
Are you joking? Before Sandy Vag you couldn't get a basic bitch AR for less than $800. Now you can build one for $450. Dozens of new magazine manufacturers and parts manufacturers have popped up and absolutely saturated the market.

In the long run, Sandy Vag was the best thing to happen to the firearms market in a long time. In the immediate aftermath, the prices sucked, but once the market adjusted we got dirt-cheap guns. Again, ammo is the biggest cause for concern.

>muh $80 nugget
Surplus dries up.
>>
Don't feel bad. I only have a single AR-15 in A4 configuration with A2 handguards and a removable carry handle. So much for a 14.5" pinned upper super tacticooled out.
>>
>>30249478
before sandy vag i built an ar for 500 that i offloaded for a grand. you could get stuff cheap but lead times were months long since the manufacturing capability wasnt there.
>>
>>30249435
Local cabelas has a full display dedicated to .22lr. I think it's ok now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.