[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General Luger Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ErmaKGP68ALOpenS.jpg (52 KB, 350x274) Image search: [Google]
ErmaKGP68ALOpenS.jpg
52 KB, 350x274
Just picked up a Erma .22 LA from a guy for $175, looks like it maybe was taken to the range under 5x. Did I do good /k/?
Also general luger thread. Post em if you got em.
>>
Why did the germans keep using this piece of shit when they had Belgian High Powers, Spanish Star Bs, Walther p38, etc?
>>
>>30248261

I'm guessing since they had a surplus from WW1.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>30248254
You did Quite well.
I've seen them go for $300 usually.
>>30248261
>piece of shit
It needed a larger magazine.
That's literally the only problem with it mechanically.
They needed a better manufacturing process as well to make it cheaper but regardless it was an excellent handgun.
>>
>>30248254
Not bad, but be aware it's not a Borchardt action. Simply a blowback that resembles one in function.

Otherwise a decent score, and a fun little piece.
>>
>>30249148
doesn't the luger not eject unless it has been fired? So if it has a misfire. The only thing you can do is recock and fire it again, until it goes off or you have to take it apart to remove the bad round.
>>
>>30249252
No, the luger ejects live cartridges just like any other pistol. Who told you that bullshit?
>>
>>30249148
You hear any ways to make it not a "piece of shit"
I heard the mag is garbage, and I was reading online of some guy that got an m&p .22 mag spring and just swapped it in the luger mag and it cut out almost all the jams.
>>
>>30248261
Because they still had them while transitioning to the P38?
They werent gonna toss perfectly good pistols just because they were in the process of replacing them with newer ones, they're in a war, they need all their guns.
>>
>>30249332
Of course a century old pistol mag may be worn out, if you buy modern replacement springs they should last indefinitely from limited use.
>>
>>30248254
I'm jelly. I want a sort of luger to shoot a lot. In case you didn't know those guns do not work like true lugers. They just kind of resemble them. I heard they're not very reliable, but I still want one. I own several lugers, including a .380 Erma baby luger which is very nice.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.