[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is bounty hunting a /k/ sponsored job? Any bounty hunters on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: modern bounty hunter.jpg (3 MB, 3600x2400) Image search: [Google]
modern bounty hunter.jpg
3 MB, 3600x2400
is bounty hunting a /k/ sponsored job? Any bounty hunters on /k/? Any stories you guys can share?
>>
>>30244875
Those guys are pretty gay, looks like the playing fed dress up.

You guys are fucking civilians
>>
File: BLECH.gif (519 KB, 320x230) Image search: [Google]
BLECH.gif
519 KB, 320x230
>>30244875
generally they are not going after real bad guys but just minor schlubs who fucked up and are already in a bad situation.

I'm sure in their minds they think of themselves as badass criminal-stopping cowboys but most of the time they're after some poor schlub who wasn't able to pay his bail bondsman because he lost his job.
>>
>>30244894
>>30244928

Depends on what contracts they get their hands on. The FBI and Marshals can't catch everyone so every now and then they throw bounties at them.

The hunters I've come across, they've done jobs for Marshals, FBI and even CID for AWOL guys.

But for the most part they are just catching bond guys who need to be caught.
>>
File: Untitled2.png (476 KB, 516x421) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
476 KB, 516x421
wtf is going on here
>>
>>30245028
You beat me to it....

Meth, lots and lots of meth
>>
>>30244974
>CID for AWOL guys
They lied to you, anon.
>>
>>30244875
every "bounty hunter" I've met has been a loser who thought they were going after the drug dealers and the 1488 naziboos in their community to clean it up. In reality i dont know who were bigger shmucks, them or the dummies they chased. Its a waste of a job that is dead end and does not pay.
>>
>>30244875

>Those extendable PR24

>MFW I use straight stick extendable, way more damage and scarier each time I draw it out

>SO YOU'RE GOING TO FIGHT ME THEN?
>"YEAH NIGGA LES GO"
>Whip out extendable and my mace
>Lets go then
>"Shiiiit nigga.... fuck that you aint finna catch me"
>Tackle his ass and just wrestle with him
>Back up arrives and start whaling on his legs with their extendable
>"AWWWWWW HELL NAAAA I GIVE I GIVE"
>>
>>30244875
>>30244928
>>30244974
>>30245028
>>30245087
>>30245090
>>30245121
>>30245191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3AkKYg72hM

interesting watch
>>
>>30244875

>MFW his chest rig
>>
>>30244875
Guy on the far left just remembered he left his lights on. Black guy is really hoping mamais watching. Tattoo mcattitude is wondering if he can somehow fit more pouches and crap to his legs, maybe another dropholster and he'll be cool, right? Guy far right looks like the only professional, but has a twinge of 'I wish I was a real cop' in his eyes.
>>
>They are a mix of speed, strength, and smarts
>watching them fail to lift a dude onto a roof then guy on roof struggling to get his leg up.
>>
>>30244974
>The FBI and Marshals can't catch everyone so every now and then they throw bounties at them.

The FBI and USMS don't hire bounty hunters. They're hired by the bondsmen who hold the bond that will come due if they can't bring their skip to the courts.

>>30244974
>The hunters I've come across, they've done jobs for Marshals, FBI and even CID for AWOL guys.

Not how the system works.

>>30245121
>every "bounty hunter" I've met has been a loser

True words, they're also usually two bit thugs.
>>
>>30247025
>Mfw
>No face
Sure is summer here
>>
>>30244928
>I'm sure in their minds they think of themselves as badass criminal-stopping cowboys but most of the time they're after some poor schlub who wasn't able to pay his bail bondsman because he lost his job.
Actually they're after people who have skipped while on bond and now the bondsmen doesn't want to have to pay the full bond amount.

>>30244974
Too bad the State action doctrine totally invalidates your made up statements.
>>
>>30244875
I did bounty hunting for about a year in MD.
It SUCKS!!!!
>spend hours/days/weeks looking for someone
>the high paying bounties are hard to find
>the easy to find low paying bounties ALWAYS fight you
>Cops regularly show up because Debby do gooder thinks your robbing Shaniqua the crack head
I did make some good money, but its kind of like, one day your a high roller, the next your eating ketchup
>>
>>30244875
>let's sort of act like we have a uniform
>literally nothing uniform about their uniforms. not even the patches have a standard placement, none of them have the same shirts or pants on any layer.
also, I'm pretty sure tattoos is the boss of this little outfit, despite looking like a jumped up piece of shit who took the job on a power trip because he couldn't hack it as a real cop.
>>
>>30247860
It's not about uniform or professionalism. In my state, a bondsman has 30 days to present the skip to the courts after a bench warrant has been issued or the bond is due. Bounty hunters are thugs. They will kick and smack people to track down the skip. What they wear and how they act is more a function of intimidation, threat of violence, and brutality.

As for them not being able to hack it as real cops, bounty hunting and police work are not the same thing. Most bounty hunters have checkers criminal histories and function well in that part of society where a large percentage of people are getting arrested and needed bonds.
>>
>>30244875
I had to shoot and kill some nigger bounty hunter and shot his white partner in the knee with a partner pump a few years back when they attacked my daughter in our backyard. They were looking for her ex boyfriend who skipped bond and town. My daughter was just gardening in the back when both jumped the fence(locked back gate), the nigger grabbed her by the back of the neck forcing her to her feet and then throwing her back down on the porch. I heard the scream from her getting assaulted, so I grabbed my shotgun and saw the unfolding scene through the sliding glass door. Nigger was standing just far enough from my daughter for her to not get hit, so I shot him in the head through the door at about 15 feet or less. The white guy was positioning to surrender when I shot him right in his left knee. Turns out both were ex cops and the white guy was had like 6 or 7 relatives in the tiny local police department. One of the responding officers happened to be the white guys cousin and immediately cuffed me while saying how fucked I was. Two month of fighting off murder charges with a decent lawyer and the security camera footage I got off and had to sue for civil damages. White bounty hunter is now a felon and the department was just recently disbanded by the sheriff and about 4 or 5 of the guys relatives from the department have either committed suicide or been found dead murdered under bizarre circumstances. It was alleged to be during a DEA investigation of the department for trafficking. Anywho such is life in rural Mississippi.
>>
>>30248283
>ol miss

Probably corrupt as fuck.
>>
>>30247685
You would probably be better off doing that with some buddies. Hunting people down is hard.
>>
>>30248283
did you get your "damages" reparations?
>>
>>30248283
Super cool story, bro!
>>
>>30244875
>facial hair
>mismatched uniforms
>tons of useless retarded pouches
>collapsible PR24
>visible tatoos/piercings

Detroit Threat Management tier
>>
>>30245121
>>30247202
>two bit thugs

truth

also wannabe police officers that get stuck as security guards and EMTs end up doing this retarded shit, often because there is little or no oversight

and they're also often straight up criminals
>>
>>30248445
Not nearly enough, but the town improved dramatically almost over night. Everyone started saying how its a blessing the department was disbanded. People started stepping forward telling stories of the cops and how they were shaking down dealers for money and protection all while threatening the citizens and other inexcusable shit like extorting bribes out of them so as to avoid tickets or charges.
>>
>>30248462
Nothings cool about life threatening situations and corrupt police officials, take that game somewhere else.
>>
>>30248562
Damn, sucks to see such cultural decline that they had no community group to complain about it to.

i.e., local militia
>>
funny thing is I typed up this:

>>30248560

before I got to your statement here:

>>30247946

guess i should read the thread next time before being redundant
>>
>>30248283
gonna be honest you're probably lucky you didn't kill the white dude

his cousin mighta shot you and spun a story about how you came out guns blazing while the bounty hunters dindu nuthin.
>>
>>30244875
The fuck is with the flavorsavers? To make sure they don't drip any cum on the carpet after sucking each other off?
>>
>>30244875
Actual bail recovery agents (bail enforcement agents) don't call themselves bounty hunters.
>>
>>30244875
Somebody post that Dog the Bounty Hunter greentext. I need a laugh after seeing AR-15s may be banned.
>>
>>30248283
>4 or 5 guys relative dead from bizzare circumstances or "suicide"
>DEA involved
Jesus christ, sounds like Puerto Rico but on a smaller scale
>>
>>30248283
>berry
That's bad and so is your story.
>>
>>30248936
What do have against berries? You fascist.
>>
>>30244875
>Guy on the left
>Put on MOLLE vest just to clip his pen inside
lol
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.