[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm angry /k/. California's new fucking magazine and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: rage21.jpg (47 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
rage21.jpg
47 KB, 500x332
I'm angry /k/.

California's new fucking magazine and ammo registry is going to pass soon, and all the idiots from that state are slowly infecting the rest of the country

The EU member states are collectively lying to their members, set to ban all but the fuddiest fudd hunting rifles. Now, when they are needed most with the immigration crisis.

All mememing aside Hillary is probably going to be the next president, which at best will start another massive buy panic, and at worse, you guessed it... sweeping regulations on "assault weapons" and other nonsense.

And to top it all off, there was another shooting this morning, so more negative public sentiment for gun owners like you and me.

I was going to build an AR soon, and now would be the perfect time but I figure I'll need the money to start school again soon. I fear that if I don't act now, I'll never get the chance.

And all for what? I refuse to believe that these politicians are this stupid, this blatant in ignoring simple facts and statistics. What is it all for?

I'm fucking angry.
>>
File: 1465614175615s.jpg (8 KB, 222x250) Image search: [Google]
1465614175615s.jpg
8 KB, 222x250
Anyway sorry for the rant
>>
File: 1457739102117.gif (536 KB, 381x512) Image search: [Google]
1457739102117.gif
536 KB, 381x512
>>30241581
hillary wont win
>>
>>30241581
Vote

>>30241649
Vote

>>30241873
Vote
>>
>>30241581
Spread awareness of Globalist treason.
>>
>>30242369
Votes don't matter in the EU. They just call for another vote until the "NO" camp gets caught off-guard.
>>
>>30242369
I'm hoping for a rage cage rampage at the DNC...
>>
>>30241581
Write to Governor Brown and call all the Democratic legislators. Urge them to vote no/veto.

Don't be a lazy cuck, do it.
>>
>>30242369
i did but did you see the tally for Boxer's seat? who the fuck? you'd think a woman named Sanchez would be a slam dunk in California
>>
>>30241581

>All mememing aside Hillary is probably going to be the next president

Nah famme, not even close.
>>
>>30241873
With everyone telling each other to vote 3rd party, yes she will win because that will split the votes against her, even if more voted against her but she still had more individually.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.