[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Subpar military officers of the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
>He'll retire as a Captain

Pfffft, pathetic.

This loser didn't even get the post-mortem increase in rank after his death in WW2. How could such a sub-par officer still be allowed to serve?
>>
>>30232261
He didn't die he went MIA
>>
File: i_dont_understand.jpg (28 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
i_dont_understand.jpg
28 KB, 236x330
> Sub-par

He's just a man out of his time, OP. Thrust into a world where people can punch down buildings.

Cut him some slack.
>>
>>30232261
Well to be fair, renaming him General America kinda makes him sound a bit shitter.
>>
>>30232261
he wasn't an infantry officer he was just a public affairs officer and never filled an infantry officer billet. theres an actual explanation for why he was never promoted somewhere
>>
>>30232939
also it makes more sense when you realize he didn't have any "peers" to be rated against for promotion so he was technically the highest ranking officer in his billet/peer group
>>
>>30232261
Thought he was promoted to major at some point, might have been an alt universe
>>
>>30232988
Nah that's Vance Astro aka Major Victory
>>
Wonder if he got 65 years of back pay
>>
>>30232901
>renaming him General America kinda makes him sound a bit shitter.
aesthetics > rank
>>
File: Captain America - Take a Gun.png (574 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
Captain America - Take a Gun.png
574 KB, 500x700
>>30232875

Here, take this.
>>
>>30233464
He is Captain America after all, not captain nutscrubber of the army so depending how you look at it, he out ranks north America
>>
File: 4944644-3828850864-3.jpg.jpg (74 KB, 499x255) Image search: [Google]
4944644-3828850864-3.jpg.jpg
74 KB, 499x255
>>30232875
>>30233487
Let's be fair, Spiderman and Captain Marvel are a lot deadlier with their fists than they are with guns.
>>
>>30233370
>major victory
I like it
So /k/ how do we make the following ranks sound cool in regards to a super hero name?
>>
>>30233396
how else do you think he can live in NY?
>>
File: shot04[1].jpg (89 KB, 624x362) Image search: [Google]
shot04[1].jpg
89 KB, 624x362
>>30235276
>>
>>30232875
>>30233487
>>30233741

That's a good point. Guns can give an advantage because we're all limited to basically the same bodies.

BUt a superhero, someone who can punch with TONS of force, who have reaction times a million times faster than us, who can sense things before they happen, guns are a handicap.

Guns give one PERSON an advantage over another, but if superheros used guns they'd be lowing themselves to our level.
So, /k/, would the 2nd amendment apply to body modification?

Adam Jensen is keeping and bearing arms, even if he doesn't have any guns.

SHALL
>>
>>30235342
>So, /k/, would the 2nd amendment apply to body modification?

Depends, are you adding something to your body that wasn't there before? Covered. Are you just enhancing what's already there? Not covered, but then it wouldn't really need to be, contrary to what Hollywood would have you believe, they don't make boxers and other martial artists register their fists as deadly weapons.
>>
>>30235414
What's the difference between adding muscle tissue (synthetically), and replacing a muscle with (let's say) carbon-fiber nanotubes? One os more proactive than the other?

I mean, what's the difference between a Sig Brace and a shoulder stock? It's a felony if you use one but not the other.

I actually look forward to the day that MDs are answering to congress about the 2nd amendment ramifications of building the 6 million dollar man.

Because, at last, our guns will be free.
>>
>>30235313
Kek
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.