[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking to put a 3 MOA green chevron Trijicon on my AR... I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 277x182
Looking to put a 3 MOA green chevron Trijicon on my AR... I have the $, just wondering if you nigs think they are worth it.
>>
>>30227743
Depends on what you want and if your AR is gucci or budget
>>
>>30227758
OP here
Colt 6920. I just worry about trying to find one on sale and getting a Chinese Airsoft special
>>
>>30227769
why get the green chevron though? Horseshoe or ACSS seem better
>>
>>30227743
I have the green chevron 4x nickel boron ACOG. What do you want to know about it? I don't have any complaints in the 3k rounds I've got through it so far.

Also ask optics planet for a deal. Consistently $900 on ACOGs in my experience.
>>
>>30227743
ACOG is great if you have the money, do it.
>>
>>30227743
I had one when I was an infantryman, and I have my own personal one on my AR now, I love it.

If you're worried about knockoffs, just go to a big gun store and buy one. Any decent sized store is guaranteed to have them
>>
>>30230227
Bastard. Same here was an Infantryman and love them. but when I looked back in 2011 they were $1200 and I can't afford that until I finish school. Cheap ass Nikon for me :(.
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 717x960
>>30230263
You'll get it eventually, anon
>>
How's the eye relief with those? Easy to shoot with a helmet? Only thing I have to compare is the elcan c79 (Specter M145) and it blows ass.
>>
>>30230339
People complain that it's short for some reason. I have zero problems with mine. You can rest your cheek on the end of the buttstock and see the chevron still. The only change is FOV.

I honestly think it's just become something people parrot. Sort of like height over bore.
>>
File: oldaf.jpg (64 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
oldaf.jpg
64 KB, 480x720
>>30227743
i dont really like mine all that much. 1.5 inches of eye relief is annoying. i use it to shoot groundhogs
>>
>>30227743
Make sure your vision is perfect, or perfectly corrected. Otherwise, you don't want it.
>>
>>30227743
No. I hate chevrons. But if you like them they work great. Had one in the USMC.

>>30230339
Very easy. They're great, I just hate the reticle otherwise I'd have one. Sad about how shit elcans are. I actually like their reticle.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.