[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australian Army Reserve Officer campaigning in the 2016 Fede
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (444 KB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
444 KB, 2100x1500
Australian Army Reserve Officer campaigning in the 2016 Federal Election who put up campaign photos in uniform has been dismissed from the Army Reserve for failing to comply with ADF request he take them down
http://www.baka.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016/election-2016-andrew-hastie-sacked-from-army-reserve-over-campaign-photos-20160608-gpeva1.html
>>
>>30214190
>http://www.baka.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016/election-2016-andrew-hastie-sacked-from-army-reserve-over-campaign-photos-20160608-gpeva1.html
>>
>>30214190
#1 >>>/pol/
#2 404 not found

die in a fire
>>
>>30214212
this, way to fail anon
>>
>>30214190
>404
>fuck off
>break army rules, get kicked out of army, how is this hard?
>>
Replace Baka with s m h without the spaces
>>
>>30214190
here anon, since you can't link
http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/jun/09/andrew-hastie-sacked-from-army-reserve-for-wearing-uniform-in-campaign-ads
>>
Didnt an SAS officer campaigning for the coalition do the same thing?
Or was he already retired?
>>
>>30214243
I can link but 4chan changes s m h to baka
>>
>>30214264
wtf is s m h?
>>
>>30214254
He was already out.
>>
>>30214303
Sydney Morning Herald. 4chan renders its acronym as baka
>>
>>30214314
I take that back. That's the guy man.
>>
>>30214212
>>30214214
>>30214218
>>30214226
>being this new
kys desu cuck
>>
>>30214190
He was dismissed from the standby reserves, which is basically composed of everyone who has left the ADF in the last 5 years without being crippled our kicked out for being scum.

It only exists so that in event of a large war they can recall the standby reserves to duty, irrespective of what those people actually want to do.
>>
Strayan.
Great new way to get out of that mandatory 5year Standby contract clause they imposed on members after they had enlisted.
Wait for your next election - even if its just the local council - enrol as a candidate, publish a few flyers with uniform photo.
Precedent now established they have to sack you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.