[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21
File: 290px-H2A_Render_M6C.png (56 KB, 290x308) Image search: [Google]
290px-H2A_Render_M6C.png
56 KB, 290x308
Halo's Magnum
What does everyone think of a full sized, recoil operated 50 cal. Magnum automatic handgun
Pic related is the halo 2 model with no scope
>inb4 Summerfags tell me this belongs in /v/
>>
File: M6DMagnumPistol-transparent.png (408 KB, 839x855) Image search: [Google]
M6DMagnumPistol-transparent.png
408 KB, 839x855
>>30212059
it was OP as fuck in Halo 1, a decent backup when out of DMR ammo in Reach, and pretty much useless everywhere else.
>>
It's more attractive than a desert eagle but I'd like the little scope that cones on it if it existed and I bought one. It wouldn't be the same without it since the halo 2 magnum sucked big brute cock
>>
>>30212059

This belongs in /v/.

What the fuck is a "50 cal. Magnum"
>>
>>30212079
But my point is, in the games it was adopted by all branches of the military as the standard sidearm even when they were still fighting human enemies. Would such a weapon ever be viable as a sidearm?
>>
>>30212097
. 50 AE, Alien Eliminator
>>
>>30212097
In the game the round it shoots is larger than a 50 AE it is a true 50 magnum round. Not much more than that is given so idk the exact shape and size of the round. I imagine it relatively similar to the AE but I'm not sure and no it doesn't belong on /v/. There's people having entire discussions on here about just games. This is about a specific gun from a game and its real life viability so it belongs right here.
>>
File: 12.7 x 40mm.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
12.7 x 40mm.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
>>30212097
>>
>>30212097
The name of the fictional cartridge it is chambered in.
>>
>>30212101
The body armor was pretty damn effective in Halo, even for regular infantry. I'm sure it has compensatirs for recoil.
>>
>>30212101
conceivably as armor technology gets better, guns will have to be made more powerful to remain effective.
the US issues peashooters only because our enemies don't wear anything more protective than curtains.
>>
>>30212059
>>30212097
>>30212121
>>30212126
It's cartridge size is 12.7 x 40mm, which is extremely similar to 500 S&W.
>>
>>30212059
i mean, if you just sized up a .40 short and weak, it probably wouldnt be too bad. heavy as fuck though.
id probably buy one, if i was able to.

it'd be a good bear gun.
probably not practical for things like self defense or infantry carry.

its not around for the same reason we dont have bolters from WH40K, because its beyond our needs. our soldiers dont need to fuck up an Ork, or put a round in a covenant elite, but what they do need is to put a decently powerful round in a person who might be in ballistic resistant vest. so we need something more like the 5.56 NATO or 5.7, to put holes in stuff like that.

however, as a novelty piece, or a big game pistol, itd be great.
>>
File: y thank u.jpg (33 KB, 430x300) Image search: [Google]
y thank u.jpg
33 KB, 430x300
>>30212059
>recoil-operated
yes
>50 cal
no

I really like the looks of just about every weapon, vehicle, and piece of equipment from the UNSC, but I especially love the Halo CE Magnum and the Halo 2 BR the best.
I really think someone should make something similar looking for mass production (Long mag well, over-sized trigger/handguard). I'd like to see rails on top for optics/that cool laser and cover in >>30212079

I think that 2001-2009 Bungie really knew how to make a good shooting game with enough emphasis on guns and how they work to at least be believable and non-gimimcky in an otherwise full-of-gimmicks genre (Sci-Fi Space Opera).

>Halo got me into guns
>>
>>30212179
Halos 2 and 3 killed the FPS genre.
dual wielding
automatic healing
every weapon was weak as fuck to the point enemies don't just take several shots to bring down, but sometimes several magazines
>>
>>30212165
>sized up a .40 cal

What is 10mm?
>>
File: Rocket_launcher2_Halo_3.jpg (23 KB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
Rocket_launcher2_Halo_3.jpg
23 KB, 640x272
>>30212257
>Halos 2 and 3 killed the FPS genre.
>enemies don't just take several shots to bring down, but sometimes several magazines

It made it more arena-like. Halo was never supposed to be a realistic shooter, it was supposed to be "30 seconds of fun, over and over and over."
Each battle was about skill, not about who shot first like in Counter Strike or CoD.
>Didn't know how to BXR or 4shot, the post

But to keep things on topic, I'd also like to add that the SPNKr Rocket Launcher is a pretty sweet design that Bungie obviously put alot of thought into in regard to military procurement with the whole 2-rocket assembly
>>
>>30212257
>grunts, jackals, and most flood could be killed with 15 rounds from an AR, a single shot from the magnum, and a single burst from a BR
>brutes and elites had energy shielding, necessitating follow up shots
>without their shields, could still be dispatched with a headshot or several bursts from any of the primary weapons

Guess what?

[spoiler]you're retarded[/spoiler]
>>
>>30212179
>>Halo got me into guns
Same bro. It also got me into military fiction and sci-fi. And yeah, Bungie did have a way about them up till they finished Halo.
>>
File: war never changes.gif (545 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
war never changes.gif
545 KB, 324x216
>>30212330
Halo 1 was better though. I liked the combination of the shield and the health bar, that the pistol was actually deadly without having to use two of them, and that the shotgun was deadly even beyond five yards
>not about who shot first
>Each battle was about skill
see, shoot, kill your enemy before he sees, shoots, and kills you. what other skill should a battle be about?
>>
>>30212433
>I liked the combination of the shield and the health bar
This is something not enough people get. In multiplayer you can fuck a dude up near death but he'd be fine by the time you get back to him. Plus hiding became the thing to do in those games
>>
>>30212368
Halo was on top of the world in the 2000s, it was the Star Wars of videogaming. What a time to be alive and a gamer during those years. Every time I stumbled across a dead Marine with ammo and grenades and a useful weapon, I felt a need to say thanks for his sacrifice
>military fiction
I'm surprised at how expansive and believable the Halo books and universe really are. Really gives me a hard-on for the Space Navy
>>
fuckin' UNSC weapons, my man
>8 gauge combat shotgun
>Assault rifle that actually uses a 7.62 battle rifle cartridge with a 60-round magazine
>14.5x114 anti-materiel rifle usually used against human sized targets
they say that the covenant was the scarier faction here, but I don't see how
>>
>>30212339
>playing on easy mode
>>30212330
>30 seconds of fun
that's about as much fun as I got out of Halo 2 and 3 combined.
online multiplayer was no fun because the winner was always the player with the best internet connection. it was no fun to get beat by someone with a faster connection, and it was no fun to win against clueless players with a worse connection than mine.
campaign on both was terrible. three mag limit to ammo reserve meant constantly scrounging for weak ass weapons just to get to the next room in all very linear maps. vehicle physics were hilariously awful. the graphics in Halo 2 bit off more than they could chew and textures would pop into place late if ever. not to mention we had to wait several years and buy a new fucking game system just to see the ending, which was competely pointless. have you realized you can play Halo 4 right after Halo 1 and nothing has changed at all? I wish I had.
>>
>>30212433
>see, shoot, kill your enemy before he sees, shoots, and kills you. what other skill should a battle be about?
I get it, but there's also the matter of how Halo games are played. In multiplayer at least, fights are about weapon and map control: Start out with meh-tier weapons and fight for the ones that kill more effectively. This way the battles aren't instant death unless you have a power weapon (or are very skilled in the ways of stealth, noob combo-ing or other tactics).

Cod players can just run around with level 1 weapons and dominate because each gun dishes out enough damage that 2 or 3 direct hits from virtually any rifle, pistol, or smg is enough to put someone down. I see what you are saying, but that kind of gameplay just doesn't suit Halo so well.
>I liked the combination of the shield and the health bar
So did I.
>>
>>30212548
>how Halo games are played
post Halo 1. I would simply hate all Halo games if not for the first and Reach
>Start out with meh-tier weapons
Halo 1 spawns you with the pistol which is the only weapon you'd ever need.
>>
File: meanwhile in sweden.gif (2 MB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in sweden.gif
2 MB, 300x182
>>30212135
Weren't the exoskeletons just for their special obberadores while everyone else was essentially wearing some titanium (if i recall correctly) alloy breast/backplate and helmet?
>>30212153
That does not sound like a viable solution for most people.
>>
>>30212528
>the winner was always the player with the best internet connection
They did fix that issue eventually.

I always thought the vehicle physics were actually the worst in Halo CE, as the Hog seemed to lack traction, and the ghost was awful to pilot as well. I think Halo 3 did a bang-up job as the best all around Halo, and I ultimately disliked Halo 4 with every fiber of my being.

>>30212497
HELL yeah but don't forget about Gauss cannons on those cruisers and on the Warthog, as well as caseless SMG rounds, detachable missile-pods, and dropping Shocktroopers from low orbit in HEV pods
>>
>>30212059
There's a fucking reason we don't have Desert Eagles as service pistols.
>>
>>30212059
Didn't think Hi-point would still be around in the 26th century
>>
>>30212621
>They did fix that issue eventually.
not before I cancelled my Live subscription.
I never could get the hang of the warthog emergency brake handling in the sequels, or how quickly they caught fire, but driving in Halo 1 made me feel like Neo from The Matrix. my college roommate would always gun, and no matter if we were playing the campaign or LAN multiplayer it seemed nothing would ever hit us.

I liked Halo 4's graphics, larger ammo reserve, and weapon selection. I never played the multiplayer.
if it had a Firefight mode at least as good as Reach it would be my favorite game, but it doesn't so I haven't played it since beating the campaign.
>>
>>30212599
>Weren't the exoskeletons just for their special obberadores while everyone else was essentially wearing some titanium (if i recall correctly) alloy breast/backplate and helmet?

Yes, the Mjolnir armors interfaced with the operators' neural system and amplified their reflex, but their entire bodies had to be augmented otherwise the suit would literally shatter their bones due to the physical stress of operation.
>>
File: polish cavalry attack.jpg (72 KB, 611x480) Image search: [Google]
polish cavalry attack.jpg
72 KB, 611x480
>>30212626
because we're not poland?
>>
>>30212674
reflexES, plural
>>
>>30212680
Because we're not fucking stupid. Ok i take that back we're stupid but not that stupid.
>>
>>30212059
RIP you wrist
>>
>>30212707
poland isn't stupid poland is manly
only special operators to issue desert eagle
>>
>>30212497
Covenant were the scarier faction because their conventional weaponry were more destructive than our high class weaponry. In lore/books MJOLNIR's armor plating could only withstand 2-3 blows from a Plasma Rifle max and that armor is the same shit the UNSC used for their ship bulkheads.
>>
Can't we all just admit that it was the autistic attention to detail in the halo games that we all enjoyed the most? The game world had a level of Verisimilitude that you just don't see in video games that often.

Am I right?
>>
>>30212849
It was what made bungie notable.
They knew these details only mattered to some people, so gameplay was always first.

Now that it's fractured into two separate groups they have lost something important.
>>
>>30212339
Halo 2 has often been considered to have the hardest legendary difficulty explicitly because of the overly nerfed shotgun, pistol and all plasma weapons while simultaneously making every enemy a bullet sponge.
>>
>>30213034
Plus the fact that if you do it whilst in co-op you must restart from last checkpoint if you or your partner dies. Both players have to be pretty good.
>>
>>30212674
Okay but that excludes pretty much everyone apart from master chief and his spin offs so wouldn't a almost 500 Nitro not be overkill?
>>
>>30212674
I always did like the little info like that. Which book was it that talks about john working out in some gym on a ship after his augmentation surgery and some ODST's started a fight or something. John punches one of them and sends him flying across the gym floor, half his bones broken from the impact of hitting the wall, the other half from the impact of john's fist.

Loved that shit. It just really reminded me how inhuman the Spartans really were compared to everyone else. And how puny and insignificant the newest Spartans look compared to John's generation.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 183x183
>tfw you will never eat a moa burger
>>
>>30212101
Not without timelorf technology to actually fit 12.7x40 in a grip that a normal human can grasp
>>
>>30212079
Odst version was awesome
>>
File: M6C_SOCOM.png (2 MB, 3976x2429) Image search: [Google]
M6C_SOCOM.png
2 MB, 3976x2429
>>30213822
capacity was good and the silencer was convenient but it was weaker than the ones in Halo 1, Reach, and 4, especially against shields.
>>
File: M6G_Pistol.png (897 KB, 1280x1034) Image search: [Google]
M6G_Pistol.png
897 KB, 1280x1034
>I see you favor a .45
>>
>>30213892
But it was powerful enough to be useful
>>
File: sdfsd.jpg (63 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
sdfsd.jpg
63 KB, 500x425
>>30213216
I think that was Fall of Reach or something. That scene is always gonna be badass to me.
Spartan II's are always gonna be the best of the best, especially compared to the decent Spartan III's and the shit-tier Spartan IV's.
>>
It looks like something Kira used to fight Gul Dukat with.
>>
File: 1369360933892.jpg (448 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1369360933892.jpg
448 KB, 2560x1600
>>30214216
it was.
the best looking variant too.
>>
>>30214245
Spartan IV's are shit when compared to all other Spartans but as a cheap, safely manufactured super soldier they do a pretty good fucking job. Their armor is hardly any Mjolnir at any variation but it's comparable to the earliest form while being less SUPER. INTENSIVE.
>>
>>30212125
is this a refraiming of a quote from some other source? i don't get it, especially with the '...i never did like you...' part
>>
>>30212059
That trigger guard is going to get in the way of carry and be dangerous on the draw. Do not want.
>>
>>30212661
Certainly reliable enough to be
>>
>>30214757
Pretty sure they've got magnet holsters, man. Neat stuff.
>>
>>30212118
. 50 AE, African Eliminator
>>
>>30214968
Dat lifetime warranty tho
>>
Who else still playing Halo 3 online?

There are dozens of us
>>
>>30212621
I thought Reach was pretty decent
>>
>>30213216
Fall of Reach, the first Halo anything technically since it came out a week before Halo 1

The guys were Seasoned ODSTs, btw
>>
>>30212059
If they made one in a more sensible caliber than canon, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. The 6C SOCOM model, obviously.
>>
>>30214408
>actually more protective
>better technology gleaned from covenant and forerunner influences, less issues with the need for enhancement to actual flesh.
>>30213216
the other description where the original test subject flinched and the armor literally ripped him apart inside it was awesome.
>>
>>30215144
Top kek
>>
>>30216259
is this literally your first day on /k/?
>>
>>30213822
The "you're not a spartan" theme and the fact that it was free roam made me loose soo many hours on that game.
>>
>>30213892
Powerful enough to finish the campaign only with it and with the plasma pistol.
>>
>>30216915
also firefight was fucking awesome

and dat sountrack tho
>>
>>30216918
again it sucked against shields. in Halo 1, Reach, and 4 it did fine. noob combo unnecessary
>>
>>30216915
I wish they had made it more squad based like Republic Commando. You still felt absurdly strong for an ODST.
>>
That electric game shit again.

Here's some advice: unplug your game360 or wathever you call that garbage this days, throw it away, burn your cartridges and go outside like a normal human being.
>>
A little off topic, but if any of you guys love halo games and realistic milsim type games at the same time, give "Operation:Trebucet" a search for ArmA III. The makers are really putting effort into this, and its based on the human wars in the halo universe before the covenant showed up, (Although I beleive that they are making covenant faction). Not fully ready yet, but its being activly worked on, and I think you can still download it. (Pre alpha) Looks fucking amazing
>>
>>30212059
I gotta ask-I really, REALLY want to make a Magnum clone out of another gun, since I live in Canada, and there's few other Halo guns I could really copy. What IRL pistol would be the best gun to use as a base? It doesn't have to be .50, obviously.
>>
>>30212849
I really enjoyed the human weapons in Halo, before the miserable half-baked Downs fetus known as Halo 4 flopped out of 343's festering cooter. I liked the sense that, even though they made some strange choices in designing the guns, they weren't too far out there.
>>30217383
Besides the good old shotgun and Magnum, what other Halo guns could one conceivably bring to life, short of creating a whole new gun?
>>
>>30216997
Take your meds gramps
>>
>>30217020
I'm not going back to them until the fracturing shitfest calms down. Have the autist mod creators buried the hatchet yet?
>>
>>30214408
>>30214245
Spartan IVs were enhanced humans.

Spartan IIs were full on 'next evolution of humanity' level as to almost be a different species.

Though personally I dislike how they made the IVs explicitly less powerful, even if militarily they're a more useful asset due to numbers and ease of creation, to the point where they are their own military branch rather than an effective but tiny special unit.
>>
>>30217511
Few things irritate me more than fighting mod authors, at least in the realm of video games.

I remember one guy earning a lot of anger, a moderately prolific Fallout author who made a big show of not releasing some mod he made, only giving it out to people he deemed 'worthy members of the community' as part of protesting a 'toxic entitled userbase' of mods.

Essentially punishing the vast silent majority to protest the perceived actions of a small group, becoming the biggest jackass of the lot in the process. Eventually ended up releasing it publicly with smug superiority after the number of pirates of the mod made it pointless to try to keep it exclusive.
>>
>>30217434
I've always thought that the RFB, with a little bit of work, could end up looking pretty close to the DMR from Reach.
>>
>>30217434
If you were a machinist, you could turn a Famas or G36 into a BR with just a little body work.
>>
>>30213034
I would say 1 is way worse difficulty-wise
>tfw Keyes keeps getting one-shotted by Covenant when you exfil him from the control room.
Overall it isn't too bad (methodically room clearing is a pain but doable) on legendary. but seeing REAL FUCKING NATO exhibit the ballistic characteristics of a NERF gun is hard to get used to.
God help me when I go innaLibrary
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (36 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
36 KB, 1024x576
>>30218545
>God help me when I go innaLibrary
GOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOW!
>>
>>30212059
imo that handguard thing is stupid
>>
>>30218545
>>30218603
I found that the updated graphics with the remastered version make the Library much more tolerable, because there's enough light you can actually see what the hell is going on and shoot effectively.
>>
>>30212079
I wouldn't say it was OP. But it was definitely strong enough that you weren't like "Damnit, I gotta use my secondary now"
>>
>>30218688
Your face is stupid.
>>
>>30216997
you're cool as hell
>>
>>30218693
you had a flashlight you know.
you could also adjust the brighness settings
>>
>>30218742
I have my gbp to make up for that :)
>>
>>30216952
This desu, I'd love to see another ODST game with more of an emphasis on squad tactics.
>>
>>30217434
>What other gun could you make
Kel tec RDB specs and a 3D printer could get you a ptetty good BR/DMR lookalike, given the entire thing is held together with captive takedown pins and the handguard is basically just a huge chunk of plastic. Should be easy with the right equipment.
>>
File: Two45s01.jpg (76 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Two45s01.jpg
76 KB, 800x600
what gun IRL do you think looks most like it?
Im debating between a USP or a Hi point
>>
File: halfler and life.jpg (64 KB, 287x358) Image search: [Google]
halfler and life.jpg
64 KB, 287x358
>>30219089
>H&K USP
>relating it to halo and not the greatest vidya of all time
>>
>>30219089
I'd say Walther P99 looks like the Halo 2 magnum
>>
>>30217383
Honestly for something you could actually use, maybe a G21 with a .50 kit and some 3D printed panels
>>
>>30219172
>half-life 2
>anywhere near as good as half-life 1
>>
File: 62f.png (124 KB, 450x336) Image search: [Google]
62f.png
124 KB, 450x336
>>30218699
>Halo CE LAN party
>Get the M90 and the Magnum
>Mfw
>>
File: 1378303040083.gif (326 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1378303040083.gif
326 KB, 500x281
>>30219465
>Halo 2 online
>get the shotgun and magnum
>>
>>30219483
>Close range murder
>Literal trash past 15 feet
You had one job bungie
>>
File: cover5.jpg (407 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
cover5.jpg
407 KB, 500x645
>>30219411
This tbqh fambalam
>>
File: 1441598112956.jpg (400 KB, 2253x1499) Image search: [Google]
1441598112956.jpg
400 KB, 2253x1499
>>30218545
Library was the spanker and emptying the 8 gauge, then single loading the 8 guage.
>>
>>30217444
Not the same "gramps". He's right, though.
Quit being a pasty faced queer, and live.
>>
>>30221452
>Inna vacuum
>Lace-up boots
>Why
>>
>>30212079
>it was OP as fuck in Halo 1

Look here kiddo, the pistol in Halo 1 WAS Halo. Everything after that sucked.
>>
>>30222775

>acu pouch
the artist was a retard
>>
>>30213340
i feel it too
>>
>>30212849
>capitalizing "verisimilitude"

You want to know how I can tell you google'd the spelling?

I couldn't spell it either so not ripping on you, just thought it was funny. I agree with your point too. The first time I played Halo CE the immersion was great because everything had a purpose and it really felt like you had a mission to accomplish.
>>
The entirety of the UNSC and Covenant's weapons, vehicles, tactics, strategy, and logisitcs is THOROUGHLY retarded.

Literally the only things that makes UNSC better than modern day is cold fusion, FTL travel, and more titanium than anyone would know what to do with.
>>
>>30223256
Blame the writers nigga. UNSC is still based to me up to 4.
>>
>>30213144

Considering this is the same universe that has a .22 calibre railgun that can literally vaporize a target from 4 kms away, I think overkill is something the Humans excel at.
>>
>>30219172

*PAFF* *PAFF* *PAFF* *PAFF*
>>
>>30218412
>>30218337
>>30219028
Maybe a Type 97 as a base? I'm a syrup, so those are cheaper than an RFB.

Also, what pistol would make a good Magnum base?
>>
>>30212179
>>30212153
>>30212097
>>30212118

>50 cal
I agree. Make it in .357 sig or something.
You know, something a normal man can actually handle
>I would buy one if it was sub $800
>>
>>30212497

The trend was that UNSC would actually win ground engagements even when at a disadvantage. It's the Covenant's gigantic space fleet which fucked us.
>>
>>30223059
It's 343 so don't be too surprised.
>>
>>30212497
>they say that the covenant was the scarier faction here, but I don't see how

Maybe because you haven't read the books.

Single plasma pistol shots melting through armor, clothing, and flesh being instantly fatal on good hits, and splattering molten metal or rock when they miss all over the place causing minor secondary injuries,

Single needler shots blowing off chunks of tissue or your foot/hand if it hits you there, and being outright deadly if it hits you in the neck or chest, Carbine shots causing radition burns if the ammo doesn't go all the way through you, etc

Also, because Covenant ships in space were massively OP compared to the UNSC''s stuff. The UNSC were often able to fight to a standstill on the ground due to S2's and other lore shit I could clarify on if people wanna know, but they almost always lost in space unless they had 2-3 times the amount of ships and even then with heavy casualties.

>>30226471
That's not even halo, 343 has tripped up a lot but don't be outright lying just to make them look bad.

It's not like they need your help in that department

That said all of the books after the garbage that was the last kilo 5 one have actually been pretty good, and halo 5's MP is surprisingly great.
>>
>>30212548
>I get it, but there's also the matter of how Halo games are played. In multiplayer at least, fights are about weapon and map control: Start out with meh-tier weapons and fight for the ones that kill more effectively. This way the battles aren't instant death unless you have a power weapon (or are very skilled in the ways of stealth, noob combo-ing or other tactics).
>
>Cod players can just run around with level 1 weapons and dominate because each gun dishes out enough damage that 2 or 3 direct hits from virtually any rifle, pistol, or smg is enough to put someone down. I see what you are saying, but that kind of gameplay just doesn't suit Halo so well.

In theory, but all the vast majority of halo games have shit weapon balance and give you the best gun outside of power weapons to start with.

Halo 5, CE, and Reach are really the only games that don't suffer immensely for this and 2 of the 3 still do to a degree.

>>30212599
>That does not sound like a viable solution for most people.
There's some stuff in the lore about there being some sort of advanced recoil mitigation system but it hasn't been explained in any sort of detail beyond it existing in off hand mentions.
>>
>>30219565
Stay <14'
>>
>>30223600
There isn't a burger alive who can own a type 97, (unless he lives in syrup land) so we wouldn't know. If it works, poast pics.
>>
>>30217434
>before the miserable half-baked Downs fetus known as Halo 4 flopped out of 343's festering cooter

You should give 5 a chance, they actually learned from their mistakes. I honestly like it better then 3, though it's not as good as CE or 2.

The MP, at least, 5's campaign is unfornately nowhere near as good, it's pretty meh
>>
>>30222775

Space isn't a perfect vacuum... I guess they could operate innaspace fine with no perfectly sealed suit so long as they have a breathing apparatus...?

Probably some kind of oil they could put on their skin that wouldn't boil off that way they wouldn't get chaffed lol
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.