[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could /K/ successfully arm and staff a Private Military Company?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: PMC.jpg (280 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
PMC.jpg
280 KB, 1400x1000
Well?
>>
>Obese neets
Im gonna say no
>>
No.
Most of k are fat animu loving faggots that have no idea what the fuck their doing.
>>
File: kamagicalplace.png (54 KB, 965x998) Image search: [Google]
kamagicalplace.png
54 KB, 965x998
>>
Fuck no

Most of the people here are underage, overweight, mentally retarded or all of the above.
>>
Depends on the scope of operations. If we're just going to be like KBR contractors that pulled security in FOB towers then sure. If we'd be tasked with mounted security and personal security details maybe. If we'd be tasked with actual grunt shit then hell no.
>>
File: GunRack.webm (2 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
GunRack.webm
2 MB, 426x426
It would be a huge mixed bag. If you assume that you would just have everyone turn in guns and gear and you'd redistribute those for armament.. Well that'd take /k/ turning in their guns.
>>
File: 1392890159137.jpg (130 KB, 550x516) Image search: [Google]
1392890159137.jpg
130 KB, 550x516
>>30208627
Yes. The small amount of ex-military would work as the armed force and a couple other autists would hold down the office. It would be a small scale operation, capable maybe of building / compound security and maybe, just maybe HVT protection, if there's someone to train VIP protection to the bunch.
>>
When are you faggots actually going to invade sealand or some African shithole?

Honestly we need training for fitness and standard equipment.
>>
honestly though, whats stopping us from going to some shithole in bumfuck nowhere to stay and train, weed out the neetbux guys, and then opr8 whenever we get a contract.

i know nothing about this but my life is boring.
7/10 im in
>>
>>30208627
The 5% of us that are adults probably have the assets and ability to set something up. As well as vets to train them.

The problem is I don't think we can legally hire the 95% of 15 year olds here, nor should we. So, no.
>>
We could start a PM/k/ thing, and invade "Pedo Island". It would be easier, and we'd have a chance of actually finding sex slaves and NOT going to jail or getting BTFO by the ATF, INTERPOL, and so on.
>>
We definitely have enough able-bodied guys to where we could have some sort of shit going on, but probably only 25% of /k/, and that's of ones that actually own guns.

PMC shit is extremely regulated though. We'd never be able to do it. It wouldn't even be worth it.
>>
>>30208627
No. The ones the vets and the guyswhom are finishing up their military service probably could, and those who can do administrative duties and what not could also do it. However, this is an Azerbaijani jihadi worship forum, where the mentally and physically defect, the shut ins, the underaged b&, the physically inept drop outs, and the occasional political extremists come. So no.Don't forget a majority of the users here are poor as fuck, busy with higher learning, or unwilling to put in funds
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.