[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>As we advance, the enemy retreats oh the irony also what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 05a798979af4_sf_3.jpg (174 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
05a798979af4_sf_3.jpg
174 KB, 1024x576
>As we advance, the enemy retreats
oh the irony
also what /k think about the golden division? are they operator enough?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6axTxU30yo
>>
>>30200610
They're better regular Iraqi army, but they still are shit at reacting to ambushes and they still abandon quite a bit of equipment. They're also in danger of being rendered combat ineffective as a unit since they're losing more guys than they can train replacements for
>>
>Golden division
Sounds like the people at Brazzers in charge of Piss-play vids.
>>
>>30202223
kek
>>
File: yeah alright.gif (2 MB, 246x437) Image search: [Google]
yeah alright.gif
2 MB, 246x437
They seem somewhat competent and don't brutalize the shit out of people like most Iraqis, so it's a step in the right direction.
>>
>>30202277
i was too theatrical, if not the cameras they would shoot isis members on sight
>>
>>30200610
America never learns its lessons. You train third worlders as if they're a regular US Army formation with arty, tanks, and air cover. All of which they don't have or are shit at when you leave. Learn from the post war Brits. They trained the locals basically as rangers and light infantry so that they don't need advanced support equipment to fight.
>>
>>30200610
>looks deeply into the camera
>"but don't use force"
seems legit
>>
>>30200610
>tfw vice will never embed with Hizbollah light infantry fighting in syria

that would be p cool desu
>>
>>30202424
too much politics.

They'd get shat on by the feds if they did because they're based in the US. Best you can hope for is that a freelance sells them his story/video of when he went to meet them like that one Norwegian journalist did with the Taliban leader
>>
>>30202277
the fuck are you talking about? they were hitting handcuffed, blindfolded prisoners, who havent been tried or convicted or anything.

we replaced sadam with isis and now saddam like thugs are replacing isis..... will it ever end?
>>
>>30203437
However the officers and NCOs did try to stop it.
I have mad respect for the older guys, there aren't many of them left
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.