[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joining the French Foreign Legion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I've been wanting to join the FFL since I was little. I'm fit and have nothing to lose if I live my shit country Romania. But I have a few questions.
1. What documents do I actually need? Some say I only need an ID but I've heard non Schenghen countries (Romania's to be accepted sometime this year but I'm not sure) need to provide a passport, maybe you guys can shine some light on the matter
2. Do I need to provide any medical files or check ups or do they do the medical check there? I've also heard that it's good to provide medical consultations that you did in your country but I dont know if it's a must or not
3. Do I need to provide any other documents besides the ones stated above?
4. What are the sport tests? I only heard about the 3 pull ups and 2 km run in 9:45 minutes
Thanks in advance
>>
can you speak french? if not dont bother.
>>
>>30196787
how about you go to the website of the legion and see for yourself
>>
fuck off gypsy, we're full.
>>
>>30196851
They teach you French, the hard way.
>>
>>30196851
>if not dont bother.
they teach you, if not they wouldn't take foreigners

>>30196787
1-3 go with your passport and medical documents, it doesn't hurt to get checked by the doctor to see if you got any unexpected problems.

4 just work out like crazy (focus on cardio, but a bit of weights doesn't hurt) until you feel like you're ready. Don't abide by their standards because that's the minimum they'll accept, meaning that they'll want more than that once you get in. Try looking at a SOF workout requirement and try to get as close to that as possible. Try to push yourself to the breaking point at least once with either a hike or a ruck march to see how well you respond to it. If possible do it with a friend who is significantly more athletic than you that can try to motivate you to go harder or farther.

In the meantime try learning a bit of french. Even if you hardly learn anything, as long as you pick up the basics and start to learn early on you'll be fine.

TLDR: prepare for it now, workout hard as well as learn french.
>>
>>30196858
I've visited the site and there they say about the luc leger but nothing conclusive about the rest
>>
>>30196871
>>30196885
>being this delusional

they dont teach you shit, they expect you to learn it. how fucking naive are you kids?
>>
>>30196885
I've done medicals already and everything is OK, but do i have to go and give them the proof or do they do their own separate set of tests?
>>
>>30196787
Everything is on the website you cuck. If you don't know how to read nor search infos I wouldn't ever bother.

en.legion-recrute.com/mdl/info_liste_a.php?article_theme=20&titre=conditions-to-engage&block=20
>>
>>30196904
There's everything on the website from admission conditions to descriptions and videos of the tests
>>
>>30196787
>"hur durr I can't read please spoonfeed me" the post
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.