[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HAPPENING! Are you ready for another Hurricane?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1465153167185.jpg (72 KB, 440x441) Image search: [Google]
1465153167185.jpg
72 KB, 440x441
IT'S HAPPENING!

Are you ready for another Hurricane?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/05/east-coast-on-alert-as-tropical-storm-colin-forms-severe-storm-front-moves-through.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Stay greyman, stay safe Floridabros.
Expected to hit Monday.
>>
I live in kike jersey
Am i fucked
I wanted to leave this shit hole since i graduated high school
Can anyone save me?
>>
I've been living in north Florida for 20+ years. I don't expect this to be too extreme.

Haven't experienced a serious hurricane in years.
>>
>>30185495
get the fuck out of that shit commie state, you are not fucked. since your mind is still functioning properly you realize it is a shit hole so you are obviously still sane. do not move to NewYork Mass or CONN because they suck also
>>
>>30184197
>>30185495
last time you guys got fucked up was sandy hurricane and then you got fucked up by those winter "easterlies" right? and I think that year was the coldest ever due to some weird artic pattern that just changed overnight to fuck everyone upe.

Stay safe watch out for flooding anons.
>>
>>30185694
Add California, namely the coastal cities in California.
>>
>>30185867
Make that the entire West Coast.
>>
>>30185569
This. I'm right in the middle of its projected path and I doubt it'll be bad.
In fact, I think hurricanes in general are /comfy/ as fuck.
>>
>>30185931
I'm in Gainesville and I had no idea what the fuck was going on until today. Thanks working full time and summer classes.
>>
>>30185881
Here's your (You)
>>
File: Pitbull_(cantante).jpg (73 KB, 748x1024) Image search: [Google]
Pitbull_(cantante).jpg
73 KB, 748x1024
bring it on
>>
>>30184197
im sad I won't be around for this, I go back on the 30th. but like >>30185569 said, it won't be too bad. There hasn't been anything SHTF worthy in a good 5 or 6 years

>>30185694
am ct resident, can confirm sucks dick
>>
>>30185970
I just spent my saturday in Gainesville my dude.
decent/10 town
>>
>>30186031
Oh nice. You must not have ventured to the westside of town, it's shit. But yeah for the most part its nice, I moved her for school and was pleasantly surprised. It's really nice now because mostly everyone left for the summer so less traffic and hipsters on bikes.
>>
Sheeit man, at least here in Washington if my shit gets shreked by an Earthquake (assuming I don't die, seriously fucked up-- let's say driving home from work or something) nice weather all summer to chill in while somewhat homeless... Like if it was some ridiculous shit that took down majority of urban infrastructure
>>
>>30186031
>>30186056
UF bros?

Also yea outside the college area its gets either very redneck or black depending on where you go.

Side note if yall go to a range do you choose Bradford sportsmen's ranch or Gainesville target range?
>>
>>30186072
I was just out there to party with some friends.
Flaglerfag though, flagler fun club is pretty good.
>>
>>30186087
St. Augustine is bitchin, i go there to surf sometimes.

10/10 school for getting girls
>>
>>30186068
Yeah, Califag here, people give us shit about earthquakes, but even a major San Andreas quake wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as a major quake up by Seattle. You'd all be fucked.
>>
File: HomeOfTheFLGators.jpg (587 KB, 4928x1834) Image search: [Google]
HomeOfTheFLGators.jpg
587 KB, 4928x1834
>>30186072
>UF bros?
Not sure about the other guy but I am
>Also yea outside the college area its gets either very redneck or black depending on where you go.
Pretty much, thats whats been my experience. Haile Village is nice for this redneck-ish area its in.
>Side note if yall go to a range do you choose Bradford sportsmen's ranch or Gainesville target range?
Just got my sights done there. Haven't shot at either desu, been eyeing getting my CCW at GTR and that comes with a 6mo membership. Just got back from Harry Beckwith though the other day.
>>
>>30186056
It felt like Orlando lite tbqh
>>
>>30186097
Got plenty of water around though, so like I said assuming I didn't get crushed by some shit I think I'd take earthquake over hurricane season any day
>>
>>30186109
If your town has a decent drainage system then flooding is never an issue and you can enjoy the week of heavy rain in comfort
>>
>>30186099
>Haile Village
I'm on the same side, Woodlands

>Just got my sights done there. Haven't shot at either desu, been eyeing getting my CCW at GTR and that comes with a 6mo membership. Just got back from Harry Beckwith though the other day.

Damn i didn't know Harry Beckwith range existed.

So far my experiences:
GTR
pros
Modern setup, no RSO, medium to light crowd
cons
Lame mandatory intro course
kinda snobby staff

Bradfords
pros
Never crowded, No RSO, Very friendly staff
Cons
Fud city
Farther away
A little older set-up
>>
>>30186150
>I'm on the same side, Woodlands
Sorry not really good with the neighborhoods, but if you're near that little community center thats there then you're in a nice area. I'm closer to campus so its easier to get to class, but if I had a choice I'd live in Halie Plantation area in one of the nicer townhouses
>GTR
Yeah you seem to be spot on about GTR, both pros and cons. I may have to checkout Bradfords sometime, thanks for that tip, anon.
>>
>>30186203
No problemo
>>
>>30186203
>>30186150
>>30186099

y'all ever get down to Daytona?
>>
>>30185970
>>30186056
>>30186068

summer doesn't start 27th this year
>>
>>30186274
I begun summer c early May.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.