[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when shoooting a rifle standing, where do you legs go? what stance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1448107557887.jpg (16 KB, 360x441) Image search: [Google]
1448107557887.jpg
16 KB, 360x441
when shoooting a rifle standing, where do you legs go? what stance are your legs in?
>>
>>30180724
Typical Yankee, doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground
>>
>>30180761
>getting this triggered over a image on a east indian basket weaving site
>>
File: 1439009328757.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1837) Image search: [Google]
1439009328757.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1837
>>30180724
Depends on your stance, weaver was popular for a long time and involves putting your non-dominant foot in front by a little and turning your body to the side.

Isosceles stance has always been popular with speed shooters for it's fast target acquisition time, but has found more popularity recently with the wide usage of body armor that works best if presented flat towards the enemy. Your legs go side by side, shoulder width apart for weaver stance.
>>
>>30180724
Typically, when I stand to shoot, or stand to do anything for that matter, my legs go under my hips but above my feet. Occasionally they stray from being directly beneath my hips when I engage in bipedal locomotion but they're always on top of my feet.
>>
>>30180816
the last sentence should say isosceles stance and not weaver
>>
Fuck the south, I hope it never rises again.

Lazy mother fuckers had to mass import tens of thousands of blacks. Too uppity high and mighty to pick their own cotton like honorable men, doing an honest hard days work, tilling the soil getting their hands dirty, working their own land and earth.

Nope the southern white faggots just had to be lazy fucks and mass import blacks.

Thanks southern whites, you are literally responsible for how shit this nation is. Even to this day the majority of Americas problems can be placed directly to blame upon the southern whites who didn't want to work because they were uppity lazy fucks.

In conclusion fuck the south, I have far more hatred for the southern rebel flag than any leftist or black ever could.
>>
>>30180724

>what stance are your legs in?

under me
>>
>>30180816
ptrd could be used as a stripper pole for russian whores
>>
>>30180816
I use a bit of both, lean forward a bit like isosceles but put my non-dominant food in front and slightly turn my body
just feels the most comfortable and does a fair job of keeping my shooting steady
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 600x473
>>30180834
I actually hope they rise again. Thinking of taking up the Union banner, driving ol'Dixie down, and burning my way across Georgia like my forbears did under Sherman makes me all kinds of hard.
>>
>>30180834
>southern whites who didn't want to work because they were uppity lazy fucks.

And we're still pouring federal money into the South to prop their economies up (Texas excepted). It didn't end after The Reconstruction. Still sucking the federal tax tit.
>>
>>30180834
>implying lazy ass northerners didn't employ cheap ass niggas to work in their factories
>but hurr they have to be FREEE

Thanks for that. We has them under control and they knew their place when we had them also

>implying Yankees didn't shove kids into machines
>>
File: Ufrv8uC.jpg (215 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ufrv8uC.jpg
215 KB, 600x600
>>30180724
Usually something like pic related
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.