[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't go to the range as often as i like >too tired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1451258781901.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1451258781901.png
192 KB, 501x445
>can't go to the range as often as i like
>too tired after work
>still want to shoot often
>buy a little pellet gun
>daisy powerline 35
>all they really had at rural king
>set up a target out back
>make sure nobody's around
>shoot for a little bit
>after a while some bitch comes out of her house
>literally never seen her before, only her husband (he's pretty cool)
>she starts bitching
>talks to me like a retard
>says that her kids might be riding around out back
>she can't really understand the concept that even though I don't have a fence my yard is still private property, and her kids just fuck around in everyone's yard
>she's afraid my flat head pellets that splatter on the metal target i was usiing are going to ricochet and hit someone
>tells me to stop and is a total cunt about it in every way
>pack up silently and go inside because im too tired to fuck with that
>a cop shows up
>says that she's stupid and this isn't her first call over a retarded thing and that she's probably not gonna stop

What do I do? I wanna shoot but I don't have many options. I thought this would be a fun thing to do as a substitute to actually shooting but she's gonna be a cunt about it. I don't wanna fuck with her because that'd make her actively hostile towards me (she's extremely fucking white-trashy) and that's gonna be shitty.
>>
>>30171645
Put a fence in your yard. If the cops are chill with it, I don't think you're going to have a problem. Or, better yet, just build a small, fenced off area where you can shoot.
>>
File: 1449007903791.jpg (95 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449007903791.jpg
95 KB, 640x480
>>30171679
That's a good idea, and i was thinking of that; but, if i'm going to do that i want a privacy fence and i'm not sure if I have the money for that.
>>
>>30171645
Kill the neighbors, obviously.
>>
>>30171645
Get a cheap rug and say that's a backdrop.

And the fence idea.
>>
>>30171645
Just keep doing it, the cops will tell her off eventually for misuse of police resources. Don't let her walk all over you OP.
>>
>>30171735
Im a little too autistic for that.
>>
let her keep calling until the cops eventually charge her for making a bunch of bullshit reports constantly

do you mane
>>
>>30171740
If we make fun of you for being weak will it cue your autism to counter that?
>>
High fences, good neighbors, etc.
>>
Tell her that you won't shoot it when her children are outside.

>>30171735
Also this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.