[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fun/k/y ass dream had me thinking.. defense at the range?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 275x184
Dream from last night
>At range with friend
>I pick up all my brass after a shooting session
>Middle of shooting
>Guy is rummaging through the other stations for brass. We're the only ones out here, so he can do what he wants
>He comes over to our station, started running his little brass sweeper in our station with us right there.
>"Hey man, I take my brass home with me, don't pick up our stuff."
>Guy looks at me "Fuck off, you're not gonna do anything with it."
>Tell him again to get the fuck outa here
>He gets in my face and shoves me against the bench
>I try to raise my gun on him
>He rips it out of my hand and jams it in my face
>Screaming match ensues
>Friend puts an 8mm through his head
>Freaking out at what the fuck our dream-selves just did
Wake up

Say that shit happened in real life, what would the legal outcome be? That would surely be self defense right?
>>
>>30159897
No. You would be fucked.
>>
He'd be stealing your property so you'd be ok

Unless your state is cucc

Even so you'd probably be okay since that's so blatantly self defense
>>
>>30159916
Even in ny theft plus the use of phsical force is a felonious robbery which you'd be justified to intervene with what's labelled "deadly physical force"
>>
>>30159897
I had a dream where i had to get into a firefight in my front yard. my brother told me he was worried i had dreams of killing people.
>>
>>30159939
Nope. in no state in the nation can you shoot someone over property, unless it is in your home or dwelling. But you better have a great layer either way.
>>
>>30160022
I had a great a layer. Best brick house on the block
>>
>>30159922
Kansasfag
>>
you can't shoot him unless he's stealing in your home or he pulls a gun.

That said, beating the fuck outa him is legal provided you don't vegetate the guy
>>
>>30159939
>>30160022
I'm more worried about the fact that the guy would be shoving my own gun IN MY FACE than the fact that he grabbed my gun, let alone my brass.
>>
>points gun at you
I don't see where the confusion would be. Of course the two of you would be in the clear.
>>
>>30160022
Get educated

You can and they're using force against you? Absolutely. Article 35 of the nys penal code give it a looksie
>>
File: Roth-Krnka_M1907.jpg (48 KB, 660x454) Image search: [Google]
Roth-Krnka_M1907.jpg
48 KB, 660x454
>>30159897
Your dream friend has good taste.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.