[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You all heard about this hilarious shit? >Flips crash a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 3.jpg (167 KB, 980x653) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
167 KB, 980x653
You all heard about this hilarious shit?

>Flips crash a ship onto a submerged island to claim it as theirs
>Force a bunch of Flip Marines to stay there to keep the Chinks from towing it away
>Flipmarines have to survive by fishing with makeshift equipment and drinking rain thanks to having basically no support at all
>Wreck of a ship is falling apart, has thousands of holes, hundreds of rats and millions of huge cockroaches

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/07/world/south-china-sea-dispute/
>>
>>30158294
Alpha as fuck, this is what real soldiers do. Not pussy Americans with their fancy gear.
>>
>>30158294
Why the fuck don't they eat the rats and roaches? Flips confirmed for dumb as fuck
>>
>>30158345
>real soldiers sit on a rusting hulk and slowly starve in squalor while pretending they could fight off the Chinks if they made a go at the Flips
>>
The Philippine military couldn't afford ramen noodles.
>>
Flips should find some old oil platforms and build Outer Heavan/Mother Base.
>>
>>30158591
China would probably claim it is proof of chinese sovereignity because ramen noodles are eaten in China. With subtle hints how it is actually the Japanese *nanking flash* that stole it from them.
>>
>>30158369
Why would anyone do that instead of fishing?
>>
>>30158294
Kek. Butthurt chicoms can't do anything about it.
>>
>>30159293
Well, they're the ones hindering shipments of supplies and making it difficult for the Marines to be rotated for their 3-month tours on the rustbucket. Their plan per the article seems to be to make it a pain in the ass for the Flips and then to wait for time/storm to get rid of the wreck. Probably rescue/detain the Flip marines if the hulk went down quickly, and try to use that to pressure the Flips into conceding the location (and all the juicy oil underneath).
>>
>>30158294
I wonder if the deck guns still work
>>
>>30159526
>still

Did they ever, is the real question.
>>
Real life water world

all we need now is Vietnamese pirates on water jets and makeshift boats and rusty guns circling them
>>
>>30159796
They already have Chink cutters circling them constantly, aircraft sometimes too. Chinks are stealing everyone in the area's resources so they almost could be said to be pirates, were they not operating as part of the Chink govt...
>>
>>30158345
>living on hunger rations and rain water in a rat infested shithole
sounds like what flips do on a regular basis.
>>
http://www.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2013/10/27/south-china-sea/

looks comfy desu
>>
Just looking at this map makes you realize how greedy these chicom bastards are
>>
>>30159882

This. Are you sure they even know they're even in some kind of "military situation"?
>>
>>30158369
They are Flips, not Mojave Wastelanders.
>>
>>30159526
I remember it having one repaired Bofors on board, but I may be bullshitting myself with disillusion.
>>
>>30158294

>implying rats and cockroaches weren't planned rations
>implying Chinese tears isn't there water supply
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.