[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>realize the truth that this life is full of pain >realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 21
File: delta-afghanistan.jpg (36 KB, 449x308) Image search: [Google]
delta-afghanistan.jpg
36 KB, 449x308
>realize the truth that this life is full of pain
>realize that being highly trained to an elite level by the government to kill the enemy at a young age is the only path

I'm joining Ranger school, and I'm going to join Delta Force, and then I'm joining CIA's SAD. This typical life is bullshit. Go be an accountant, engineer, or bum if you want. That will be your boring, castrated life as a sub-male. Something in my body doesn't want to allow me to go to university and live a normal life. I'm sick of feeling okay and safe. I want a pain. I want to have to fight for my life. When I have nothing to worry about, I become depressed and I stay in my head. I want to be trained by the most powerful government body in the world to be a killing machine. I want to be the most elite pain in everyone's ass that gets in my way on the planet. I don't mind dying, but I want it to die fighting, not fading away. This life is empty with nothing to fight for.

Am I alone in this feeling that being a soft defenseless, harmless, bitch of a male is enough of a disappointment in life that it makes it not worth living in the first place?
>>
Daddie gives it to my buttocks
>>
>>30157374
good luck making it through any of those schools op, i'm rooting for ya.
>>
>>30157374
Have fun being a human attack dog for people who make money off of you killing and won't lose a microsecond of sleep over you dying.
>>
I was young once too, OP. I won't tell you you are foolish, but I will say this: desperately fighting for your brothers/your own existence really makes that desk job and suburban life look good.
>>
You are alone because you are mentally defective- you should seek help from a psychologist.
You lack the mental capacity to go through higher education so you twist your image of it into something lame and undesirable. But the fact of the matter is that only the lame and indesirable go and join the armed forces because their life lacks direction, and they lack any applicable skills aside from physical. Becoming a white or blue collar worker is anything but sub-male- that is where the wages are earned, the women acquired, and an overall satisfactory life is made. The sub-humans who lack the mental capacity to work effectively at these professions turn to the miltary, where even the most braindead grunts can understand simple orders. Real men make their life, beta men have their lives made for them by people with brass buttons. It is obvious which one of these you are.
Now, go.
>>
>>30157374
> White people
>>
Do what you like desu. Once you've faced some adversity, you'll come to understand why most people are comfortable with the mundane.
>Le CIA SAD maymay
You realize they don't do fuckall, right? This juvenile assumption that because they recruit from the best that they must be some kind of elite operator jason bourne unit is p much baseless. Its a Humint job.
>>
>>30157374
You want to fight for a living......until those first rounds start cracking over your head. Yeah I once thought I wanted to be a hard fuck for a living and see what real war is as well.
You'll probably wash out of ranger school, doubt you'll ever be considered for Delta because you don't just "join" but hey whatever, it's your life your screwing.
>>
>Rangers, then Delta, then SAD

I can respect your ambitions, but do you have a backup plan? Have you considered working for ABC government agencies?

A doorkicker with a brain can, more often than not, land an interview.
>>
I remember being a 15 year old edge Lord.

You might want to get tested for autism spectrum disorder because that's pretty much the thought process I had at 15 before I got some meds that worked.
>>
Never underestimate the edgyness of a 15 year old with too much time on his hands.
>>
>>30157374
No you're not alone, i've met a lot of people like you both in and out of service.

You often drop out early because you can't fit cleaning floors, making beds, keeping things in order and the rules actual soldiers have to actually abide by into your narrow pack mentality.

If you actually make it then good for you, you're able to at least keep your shit opinions in check.
But you won't with your mentality because you're too stupid to realise how stupid you are.

4/10 if you're trolling.
>>
>>30157374
18+ to post
>>
>>30157374
Thank you for your cervix.
>>
>>30157374
I remember high school and having all that testosterone suddenly hit you like a truck for the first time in my life. Just go to a gym or join a fight club or something, you really don't need to become a trained attack dog for Israel. Life isn't a video game, that shit is in no way, shape or form glamorous and even if you make it through training, you'll either die before the age of thirty or become a broken machine incapable of functioning at anything else in life.
You don't know what the fuck you want to do with your life at that age. But there's other outlets for natural male urges than throwing your life away for corrupt globalists just because you're frustrated, edgy and feel like killing stuff.
>>
>>30157374
People with this kind of attitude and outlook on life aren't cut out for being a ranger, delta and aren't smart enough to be cia sad.

You're literally one of those dudebros that wants to go to BUD/s and become a seal to get pussy.

Hell, you wouldn't even last as a regular infantryman.
>>
>>30157920
>that shit is in no way, shape or form glamorous
This. I'd suggest reading up on US foreign policy and it's history; It'll do more to dissuade you than anything we say will.
>>
Someone has been playing too much Call of Duty kek
>>
>>30157374
song related is basically what OP is feeling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0FAosDi4XA
>>
>>30157374
>Broke up with GF
>>
>>30158909

summer sure is here you cancerfaggots
>>
>OP getting discouraged

This is why /k/ is a cancerous board like /r9k/.
>>
>>30157374
If you were actually serious you wouldn't be posting on 4chin right now.
>>
>>30157457
Not one reply. Good, /k/!
>>
>>30157374
Do it while you're young and dumb bro. Im 26 and already burnt out. Pain is shit, i prefer laying in bed, drinking bed, sleeping, watching TV and going to the gym.
>>
>>30157374

You say it like you will become that just for writing it and that's how we know you're a fag.

If you really wanted to do what you say you wouldnt waste time either bragging about it or by writing it and on 4chan of all places.
>>
>>30159049
this. after being in the grunts I never want to be cold again in my life. I never want to be wet again in my life. Getting shot at sucks and I dont want to die because there is still pussy I haven't dug out. At least OP is still ignorant and fueled by nothing other than pipe dreams and motivation.
>>
>>30159049

I'm also fearing this.

Spaniard 'bout to go airborne then if all goes well apply for SF

Sometimes I fear I'm just pursuing ghosts and that all the travels, discipline and weapon handling are just childish goals.
>>
>>30157374
Come on! Nobody wants to comment on OPs pic???

Lemme see if I can dig up the original somewhere...
>>
>>30159126
Whatever you have won't be what you want. As long as you're in you'll crave the comforts of civilian life and the minute you're out you'll be bored and empty and just want to feel the thrills of your past career. It's not ghostchasing, but one way or another you'll be unhappy.
>>
>>30157374
Is that a chicom vest? Jesus mang, those fucking things are everywhere.

Also, don't worry OP, high school gets better.
>>
>>30159190

I have thought about this also.

Thought I might just shoot straight and give it a try anyways. Professional contract only starts after 3 years of service here.

I love the military and the unit I want to go to seems very nice, but I've also been told by certain guys I admire that in the end I should just do what is best for me and what I want to do.

I'll try to fix my life up before enlisting to see if after that I still want to do it, and I wont think twice about it afterwards
>>
>>30157984

What about it specifically? It sounds interesting but if you mean you expect me to feel sorry for the US shitting on some shitskins or whatever then I won't.
>>
>>30157944
What kind of attitude and outlook do guys who make it in Ranger, Delta, etc. have?
>>
>>30159333

Not being a brat with fits of angst.

Being beyond healty

Having above average IQ

Not wasting too much time on 4chan when you could be doing exercise
>>
File: What the fuck am i reading.jpg (23 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck am i reading.jpg
23 KB, 500x320
>>30159280
You're a moron if you think US foreign policy only effects third world countries and brown people. It's the errant hypocrisy and warmongering that continues to disrupt and destabilize anyone and anything in the pursuit of incredibly short sighted goals that either don't benefit the nation beyond from a minor few, and or accomplish little more that drawing more ire and ill will that generally leads to making our enemies decades down the lines.
>>
>>30159360
That was a trick question. You wouldn't know.
>>
>>30157374
>Something in my body doesn't want to allow me to go to university and live a normal life.

I'm guessing you're a depressed drop out with a conflicted perception of self worth?

>When I have nothing to worry about, I become depressed and I stay in my head.

yep

>Am I alone in this feeling that being a soft defenseless, harmless, bitch of a male is enough of a disappointment in life that it makes it not worth living in the first place?

>implying the military is going to change any of that

they'll make you man a desk somewhere until you make out with an M16.
>>
File: ItsAlwaysSunni.jpg (115 KB, 1217x835) Image search: [Google]
ItsAlwaysSunni.jpg
115 KB, 1217x835
>>30159156
THERE IT IS!

>The Gang Goes Operating
>Sweet Dee Joins ISIS
>It's Always Sunni In Afghanistan
>>
>>30157374
lol you will never get into the CIA after making this thread, 0/10.
>>
>>30157374
>follow orders from bureaucrats for a living
>calls others castrated
>>
the replies to this thread make me think that /k/ is liberal and retarded.
>>
>>30159568

This desu.

So much this.

So extremely much this.

To be very honest.
>>
>>30159617

/k/ is down to earth and has imput from real veterans.

If OP is a faggot it's not anyone's fault that he gets called out for it
>>
File: kissinger.jpg (38 KB, 500x160) Image search: [Google]
kissinger.jpg
38 KB, 500x160
>>30157984

daily reminder
>>
File: pepe-trs-618x422.png (352 KB, 618x422) Image search: [Google]
pepe-trs-618x422.png
352 KB, 618x422
>>
>>
>>
File: Interesting....jpg (158 KB, 733x733) Image search: [Google]
Interesting....jpg
158 KB, 733x733
>>30157374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRQijskAMp4
Yeah, good luck with that. You sound like a fucking naive weirdo.

I'd put money on you being a soft little bitch with no life experience.
>>
>>30159617
Why? Because they're telling this dumb kid that he's very obviously a moron? It's peacetime and being a grunt sucks
>>
>>30159280
You should feel bad for the men that "serve" "for" this "country" at least. By all means if the military is your calling do it but don't pretend it's any glamorous or impressive at the end of the day. There is nothing worth dying for in Afghanistan or wherever the fuck the next conflict will be in, and the country hasn't had to protect itself from anything since arguably WWII
>>
>>30161865
What the fuck gun is that supposed to be?
>>
>>30162429
We need to protect it from faggots. Every male should have military experience if for no other reason to do something harder than high school, and have a physical and mental challenge before they spend a lifetime whining about 1st world problems.
>>
>>30162527
>We need to protect it from faggots

You do realize that gay men can and have been serving in the military for a long while right? Hell there's an entire branch for them

>Every male should have military experience

This ain't no commie shithole

I was gonna shit on your last post but I will admit that vets are the only people I've ever enjoyed being paired up with in group projects at work and in school if only because they can actually fucking work as a team to some degree and prioritize time and resources but in the end that's really nothing special and shouldn't have to be taught in the military but should be learned in school where it's actually taught
>>
>>30162527
>pretty much everything in life is harder than high school
>you pick the one institution that treats adults like infants
>>
File: tom-nazi-salute-618x348.jpg (15 KB, 618x348) Image search: [Google]
tom-nazi-salute-618x348.jpg
15 KB, 618x348
>>30162462
Are you the type of person that critiques minor mistakes in movies that only autists would notice?
>>
>>30157374
Better you than me
Thank you for your cervix
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 618x412
>>30157481
Bullshit I have seen Homeland, they are all badass like Peter Quinn.
>>
You could never be as operator as this guy
>>
>>30164121
>Dat jiminez
>>
File: 2016-05-08-21-14-31-597870052.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-08-21-14-31-597870052.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>
File: TC12365_124035.jpg (12 KB, 243x350) Image search: [Google]
TC12365_124035.jpg
12 KB, 243x350
>>30159049
>>30159102
36year old ex infantry here, can confirm, the thought of sleeping in a wet foxhole being eaten by mosquitos now is way less fun
>>
>>30157374
my plan is to commission , get infantry officer (2nd choice is intel), then serve until capitan, go through to sf , serve and earn either my masters or phd , then apply for sad , and god willing if i get that , do it as long as i can , pls r8 m8s.
>>
File: image.png (388 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
image.png
388 KB, 500x417
>>30157374
>Ranger School
>to CAG
>to CIA
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned or not because there's so much shit in this thread, but that's not how you go about doing any of that.

The basic idea of what you want goes
>basic
>airborne
>RASP- assuming you got that in your contract which you being a dumb mother fucker didn't
>a year and a half or so getting crushed in battalion as a private
>Ranger School
>a few years as a team leader
>maybe some squad leader time
>maybe actually being qualifies for selection
>selection
>CAG
>no you aren't going CIA after CAG you dipshit

>>30159333
They like challenging themselves. I think the most common reason guys go Ranger is just to see if they could.

>>30159360
That's not entirely true. I waste plenty of time on 4chan. Granted it's not time I would spend working out instead.
>>
>>30164235
currently attending VMI next semester btw
>>
>>30164235
> ,

fuck off eurotrash
>>
>>30159360
>Not wasting too much time on 4chan when you could be doing exercise

This. There's so many amped up wannabes on ""/meg/"" that go on constantly on how they're going for option 40 then spewing retarded memes instead of running until they puke.
>>
>>30164248
You are one step above West Point officers.

Which is to say you're going to annoy the shit out of every enlisted soldier you meet with actual experience because you have some completely retarded idea of what the military is suppose to be like based off your time at VMI.

Your chances are about 10 to one for making it based mostly off the connections you make while in school, when you get to your first unit, and how much you realize you don't know shit early on.
>>
>>30159102

Other than getting shot at, I'm right there with you. Dealing with coworkers and other students and listening to their problems with me, work, life in general and especially politics makes me appreciate how simple an exchange of fire was.
>>
>>30164292
ok , yeah , obviously i wont know jack shit at my first unit , and obviously i will need to rely heavily on my senior ncos , thats just common sense , the job of an officer is to learn from the men around him and use that to lead them , not to assume they know all and lead from thier ass
>>
>>30164321
buuuuut , i wont deny that coming from an smc dosnt give you an easier time with all the connections you make.
>>
>>30164121
Why is he on the phone?
>>
Idk
>>
>>30163283
Thats just not how i be looking at it
>>
>>30157374
>Implying being highly trained soldier, which by the way is just government lackey, is better than leading a normal life.
You're just another small cog in the machine.
Like everybody else.
>>
Guys i cant pay taxes as of now, tthe top 3 professions of old have school in thems oh man what to do now
>>
>>30164540
Yeah but not all cogs can oper8
>>
>>30164241
How's regiment doing? Still deploying or is it peacetime BS? Why are suppressor a on regiments TO&E if nobody on the line uses them
>>
>>30157374
>I'm going to join Delta Force
no youre not, the eager little shits like you are what get people killed, you wont pass selection because youre all mouth
>>
>>30157374
>going to university and soldiering is mutually exclusive
>>
>>30164813
Oh, no! Not every cog could operate indeed.
But in>>30157374 's case, I think the best kind of operating for him is being a forklift operator at the local warehouse store.
>>
>>30157374

That's literally never how it works. Take me for example.

>be me
>can't afford college
>buddy wants me to work with him at a prison
>okay cool whatever
>pretty enjoyable
>alright gonna find something else
>hey! Anon! You're pretty good, don't leave, here's Sergeant!
>yeah alright whatever
>Hey, Sgt. Anon, Lt. Dickbutt is retiring, want the job?
>Yeah, sure I guess
>Hey, Lt. Anon, do you want to become a US Marshal? There's a cadet slot open and we can nominate you!
>That sounds neat, sure, thanks.

That's how I got here. With some college along the way because it was free/reimbursed.
>>
>>30157374
Sweet blog post duke.
>>
File: iF9VWmd.jpg (904 KB, 3002x2251) Image search: [Google]
iF9VWmd.jpg
904 KB, 3002x2251
>>30166041
Not OP but I envy the fuck out of you. I'd love to be a US Marshal. Currently trying to work and put myself through school with the ultimate goal of becoming a DEA agent but any federal law enforcement is just as good.
>>
File: 1452707420470.png (379 KB, 494x343) Image search: [Google]
1452707420470.png
379 KB, 494x343
>>30157374

>realize the truth that this life is full of pain
>said every 15-year-old like OP ever
>>
>>30157445
>I won't tell you you are foolish,

Ooh, oh, me! I will!

OP, you're foolish.
>>
I have a childish-like fascination with Delta dudes, and I am not even American.

As badass and top tier warriors that Delta boys are, I can't for the life of me see the appeal to going to Rangers. I mean they are elite infantry, I get that, but everything about them seems so fucking dumb and utterly grunt-like. PT every single fucking waking moment, rucking every fucking hour of every fucking day. Just constant motion.
>>
>>30164361
They often pretend to be on the phone while posing
>>
File: 1464828881344.jpg (31 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
1464828881344.jpg
31 KB, 443x332
>>
File: 1464535398242.jpg (12 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
1464535398242.jpg
12 KB, 241x209
>>
File: 1464811721342.jpg (135 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
1464811721342.jpg
135 KB, 812x727
>>
>>30157374
Good luck kid. I was like you, but I did a year in FDF I realised the suck is over glorified. After a month it felt heavenly to sleep till 9AM and take a shower that didn't last just 2 minutes.
If you're serious then try infantry or some other shit and after that decide if you really want it.
>>
>>30166055

What do you do now? The best entry level Federal LEA job is prisons. Being a guard for the BOP gives you a super sweet starting point to take classes, get certs, and get picked up by alphabet soup agencies.

The buddy I started with is now a field officer in the DEA down in Texas. He loves it.
>>
>>30161865
Is that Danny Devito?
>>
>>30167902
Im a maintenance tech in a large factory.
I'm going to look into the prison shit though, thanks man.
>>
>>30165034
How is that working out, the ratio of volunteers to eager little shits. I say the denied have a fuck ton of moral fiber for rejection but dont quote me on it not unless i get my dropbox account back
>>
>>30166122
Lel
All SOF pt like crazy
>>
>>30165042

getting a fake degree in international relations doesn't count as schooling, anon
>>
>>30166122
Literally fucking clueless.
>>
File: 1464221119825.gif (502 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1464221119825.gif
502 KB, 160x160
>this thread
Holy fuck I can't stop laughing.
>>
Good luck. It's good to have aspirations. But a word of advice, be realistic. You have to make the JV b team before you even can consider playing ball with the pros
>>
fucking edgy mate
>>
>>30166122
Most Delta Force are Rangers you fucking retard
>>
>>30159374
I agree. It's not so much a criticism of the armed forces, but Obama has essentially caused the refugee crisis in Europe through his gross mismanagement of the middle east situation. I've even heard of the air force being denied authorisation to attack ISIS oil convoys etc
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.