[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
islamic state shenanigans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: habib.jpg (109 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
habib.jpg
109 KB, 1366x768
What is your opinion on this video /k/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I
>>
>>30153379
ABU HAJAR THE BULLET CASING ARE HITTING US
>>
>>30153379
My opinion is you're not only late but fucking retarded
>>
>>30153379
Abu Snackman and his crew need to put their munitions into fucking compartments!
>>
>>30153379
I saw this first at reddit, lol you 4 channers are so late and only copies stuff from reddit. you are disappoint.
>>
>>30153464
>>
>>30153379
Abu Hajaar did nothing wrong.
Obviously he was a deep cover operative working hard to throw a spanner in the works of isis in the subtlest of ways, without compromising himself. He's a hero.
>>
>>30153379
literally mad max
>>
>>30153379
>What is your opinion on this video /k/?
There is more to tell

spioenkop.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-islamic-state-going-diy-inside-diy.html
>>
File: image.png (166 KB, 618x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166 KB, 618x600
>>30153379
pic related is one of /k/'s opinion on the video
>>
>>30153379
>that austism technical
>that pipe bomb SKS grenade
>that ninja roll towards the end

ISIS is just halal /k/
>>
>>30153451
Clean up there fucking truck while their at it.
>>
>>30153379
Literally everyone in that conflict right now. ISIS, Kurds, FSA, Syrian Loyalists, etc.

Armed civilian hijinks basically. You see the same sort of chaos in Ukraine and Africa.
>>
>>30153451
And put the fuckin machine gunner on the right side
>>
>>30154570
I hardly keep up with the ME mess, fuck em all to hell is what I say.

We can keep the kurds though, their cool.
>>
>>30153379
get your fucking shit together abu hajaar
>>
>>30154591
they cant even keep their conflicts at home
they and the turks have collective chimpouts in germany semi-regularly
>>
Pretty mad max-y. I would not in all fucks want to stand up in madmax-esque equipment against something, say, current and proffesional. Anyway, it is kinda cool to see how messy the combat actually is.
>>
>>30154241
Very interesting read, thanks!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.