[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw literally have to move out of state and halfway across
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 1455119794381.jpg (81 KB, 681x800) Image search: [Google]
1455119794381.jpg
81 KB, 681x800
>tfw literally have to move out of state and halfway across the country just to have access to funs without being treated like a criminal for the idea of wanting to protect myself and all sorts of permits, classes, fees, and shit
Being a NJfag is suffering. How the fuck is this even legal?
>>
>>30122521
>>tfw literally have to move out of state and halfway across the country
Nigga, please. You just need to pay the goddamn toll to leave your shitstain state and enter glorious Pennsylvania.
>>
>>30122521
Go to PA or DE you faggot. Literally right next door.
>>
>>30122521
>Being a retarded feelsposter
>>
Vote Trump

Now git out
>>
Doesn't help some retard committed suicide at guns for hire range over the weekend.
>>
I just put my papers in for an FID 2 weeks ago. 55 bucks for finger prints. Shit sucks man.
>>
Jesus, I just looked up the Jersey gun laws and that is TERRIBLE.

It's sad how the most corrupt state in the union and a place that's as crime ridden as NJ makes it that hard to get some fucking heat.
>>
>>30123476
It's a state run by the mob. Everything gun related is a fucking pain. I need to get an individual permit for every single handgun. I bought 3 lowers and it took 6 hours for the background check to clear in addition to NICS , nj does its own background check, which is routed through one single office for all gun purchases in state. To even buy a rifle you need to get a foid, which requires its own background check. This process is purposefully redundant in order to make gun ownership as difficult, painful, expensive, and legally hazardous as possible. Don't even get me started on their weapon transport laws. Can't wait to leave this shithole next year.
>>
I'm an NJfag, and I've still got a ton of guns. The spirit of 1776 is alive. Do not let the bullshit stop you from your duty as a free man.
>>
>>30123517
what are the transport laws anon, you have piqued my interest
>>
>>30123420

Holy shit, is that what happened?!? No wonder they didn't explain why they suddenly closed.
>>
>>30122521
Tfw that fat bastard Christy spent more on food in a few months than most of his residents make in a year. Op get the fuck out of there and come to PA. We don't have toll bridge scandals or bullshit gun laws.
>>
>>30125130

Wow, just visited there for the first time to get printed for FL/VA permit renewals. So sad!

I wonder what Ant will say on the podcast.
>>
File: 1464714231940.jpg (136 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
1464714231940.jpg
136 KB, 830x1262
>>30125102

There is no real distinction between possession and transport. Handgun possession is a 10-year felony (excluding JHP possession, 1.5 years per count) unless you meet statutory exemptions - and your life likely will be ruined whether you do or not.

No one else may touch your firearms except under extremely confined circumstances - that is considered a transfer and is yet another possession felony - 10 years. Handing your own gun to your own wife in your own home will land you both in prison and ruin your lives.

BB guns and many softair toys are considered firearms. If it is capable of moving a piece of metal, it is a firearm, subject to all the same ridiculous laws.

One - gun - per - month - or really, one permit at a time, and a permit can take several months to years to get, because the courts refuse to enforce the 30 day requirement.

I could go on and on with the current laws - and then there is what is being cooked up by the overwhelmingly Democrat legislature, guaranteed to be signed by whatever piece of shit becomes governor in '17.
>>
Hey faglord, come to PA. I've got a two bedroom you can bunk in.
>>
>>30125190
what the fuck there is no God damn way that is constitutional
>>
>>30122521
Come to PA we have good gun laws

Stay far away from Philly
>>
>>30125239

Oh, I've only touched the surface. They tried to ram a ban of all non-"smart" guns (e.g., all guns but one total piece of shit .22) once they came onto the market.

So every FFL refused to stock them. Now they are trying to "back down" by replacing the ban with a mandate that FFLs stock them. Gee, wonder what will happen next? A ban on all non-smart guns.

There is zero pretention here about the intentions of the ruling class - ban everything, lock up anyone and everyone.

Of course, the people who write these laws, like Senate President Sweeney, who has a strong chance of becoming Governor in '17 - have written exceptions for themselves.

NJ is a ZERO-ISSUE state. Unless you are a billionaire like Trump, or a legislator who likes locking up gun owners - the rules don't apply to them. Sweeney brags about his carry permit.

Violation of the oath of office - threatened or actual imprisonment of persons for the peaceful exercise of a Constitutionally guaranteed right - is a VIOLENT CRIME that should carry with it SEVERE CRIMINAL PENALTIES.

Fuck term limits. Chuck them all into prison when they pull this shit.
>>
File: People's Republic of NJ.jpg (218 KB, 926x771) Image search: [Google]
People's Republic of NJ.jpg
218 KB, 926x771
>>30123420
Wait, what the fuck? Where'd you hear that? I'm at that range at least once a week?

>>30125190
Learned some of that shit the hard way. Got detained, not legally arrested I guess, when I was 14 on at least 3 assault weapons counts because me and my friends were playing airsoft in front of my house.

But, there's no purchase limit. With my FID, I can get an unlimited amount of rifles/shotguns. You do need a new permit for each pistol, but you can get more than one permit at one time.
>>
>>30125278

I live in NJ but am from PA originally. The laws are good - if you're a resident.

You can't get a non-res LTCF unless you have an unrestricted concealed carry permit from your home state. That means all of the millions of people who still live in no-issue states can't carry in Pennsylvania.

...because even if you have a non-res permit that PA honored, state AG Kane destroyed all reciprocity with the stroke of a pen in a matter of months. Sucks to be you if you're not aware of the changes, because they'll lock you up sure as shit.

Things are getting better for the small states - but for the states where most people live, they are still getting worse. The NRA is totally useless here.
>>
>>30122521
Democratic People's Republic of NYC reporting, I feel your pain bro
>>
>>30125302

I gave up buying years ago because it is such an enormous hassle in my city, but I am skeptical that many (if not most) jurisdictions will issue more than one PPP at a time, under the statewide "one gun per month" law.
>>
File: 1451441476138.jpg (51 KB, 590x826) Image search: [Google]
1451441476138.jpg
51 KB, 590x826
>>30122521
>tfw literally have to move out of state and halfway across the country just to have access to funs without being treated like a criminal for the idea of wanting to protect myself and all sorts of permits, classes, fees, and shit

just move to northern new England, ME, VT, and NH all have excellent laws and VT just got rid of their suppressor ban

that's my intention once I can get out of marxachusetts
>>
>>30125359
My town does it, but I suppose it may help to know a cop or two. You didn't even get an FID, though?
>>
>because even if you have a non-res permit that PA honored, state AG Kane destroyed all reciprocity with the stroke of a pen in a matter of months.

when did this shit happen? Goddammit fuck our AG and our governor

At least the state government tried to get rid of Kane
>>
>>30125296
that's fucking crazy, I didn't know it was that bad there
>>
>>30125396

I have an FPID also, I just don't live in an area where long guns are especially practical. No ranges where I can shoot them nearby, and I usually order ammo online or when out of state.
>>
>>30125447

At least a year or two ago. I'm renewing as many of my permits as I can in the optimistic hope that the next AG will patch things up.

The whole episode underscores how tenuous and perilous relying on reciprocity is - would be great if the legislature simply did away with the requirement to have a home state permit - but we need PA residents to push their representatives for us.
>>
>>30125562

Google Brian Aitken and Shaneen Allen if you want to rage. It's a horror show here, and getting worse for sure.
>>
>>30125296

Wtf start voting with bullets in that shithole.
>>
>>30125629
what the fuck, that is all I can even say right now. now I'm pissed off NJ is shit
>>
File: kkVtiyc.jpg (97 KB, 700x686) Image search: [Google]
kkVtiyc.jpg
97 KB, 700x686
>>30125629
I heard about the Shaneen Allen case over here in northern DE. Absolutely fucking ridiculous what they did to that woman.

DE's car carry rules are wacky (can only open carry if the loaded gun is on the seat next to you or on the dashboard; no i'm not kidding) but no where even close to the madness in NJ.
>>
>>30126136

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/18/flintlock-from-1700s-could-land-elderly-nj-man-in-prison.html

I could post this shit all day.

And look at the commenters on nj.com. Bunch of arrogant cunts openly calling for gun owners to be murdered and imprisoned.

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index.ssf/2015/02/unlawful_weapons_charges_dropped_against_nj_man_st.html
>>
>>30126544
For a while I used to troll to antigunners on NJ. com. My favorite method was just pointing out how if gun owners where as violent as they where that they would have been shot long ago.
>>
>>30125618

Anyone in PA want to call their rep and see if they can get something going? How hard can something like that be, politically?

Guess we have to wait until the next gubernatorial election, unless Harrisburg can override Wolf's veto.

PA may not be such a pro-gun state for much longer. CeaseFire NJ, a one-man shit-show, has their headquarters in PA - and that one idiot along with media cheerleaders is virtually all it has taken to turn NJ into the nanny-state disaster it has become.
>>
>>30126592

They're cuck hypocrites who declare anything that does not toe the liberal line to be "off-topic", and use that as an excuse to ban and delete accounts. I can't wait to throw a party when every one of those braindead schmucks gets laid off and the whole joint closes.

They bought expensive real-estate downtown for their "journalists", and there is never a soul in there. I guess they are confident the government will step in and force the taxpayers to cover their stupidity for the "public good".

Here is an example of their "moderation philosophy":

Hello,
I’m a community manager at NJ.com. I saw that you posted that your account was deleted so I’m reaching out to you. I took a look and the comment history on your last account was fine, however, yesterday in one of the stories you continued to post about comments being deleted and making remarks about the SL that were off-topic. Each time you posted those comments they were deleted, yet you kept posting them again. That’s why your account was banned.
Hope this helps, in the future please reach out to me or go to http://www.nj.com/interact/ to ask why your comment was removed. If you’d like to have your original account reinstated this might be something we could do as long as you stay on-topic and do not keep repeating posts.
Best,
Cherie – Ann Darby

Community Engagement Producer, NJ.com
>>
File: 20150114_162235.jpg (2 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
20150114_162235.jpg
2 MB, 2322x4128
For those who don't believe, or must contend with people who don't believe the DNC agenda in the US is total disarmament, read Nappen's NJ gun law guide - and weep.

...and if you live or pass through NJ, for God's sake, get a copy of this thing and read it very carefully - it very well may save your ass.
>>
>>30125296
Nuke Trenton.
>>
>>30129425

Ever been there? Walk 2 blocks from Rte. 29 and it's like you're in a dystopian novel.
>>
>>30125296
>Of course, the people who write these laws, like Senate President Sweeney, who has a strong chance of becoming Governor in '17 - have written exceptions for themselves.

Can confirm...my boss a county free holder had a CCW....fuck that bullshit

You forgot to mention how Sweeney isn't just happy to shit on the 2nd he loves to shit on the 1st
http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2015/07/west_deptford_passes_ordinance_that_restricts_pick.html

This is a guy who leads a Steelworkers union that of course has done this and threatened many a family in the past.

Gotta go after the 2nd else there might be people to stop you from going after the other ammendments
>>
>>30130432

I'm a Jersey transplant, and I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I moved here - culturally, this place is as far away from mainstream America as you can get.

We are absolutely obsessed with criminalizing, punishing, restricting, surveilling, fining, charging, licensing, and so on every single facet of life that you can imagine.

Plate stickers for underage drivers. Gas pumping licenses. Gun laws. Property taxes. Sales taxes. Income taxes. Gas taxes. Tolls. Fees.

This place is an authoritarian nightmare.
>>
>>30125396

I do know a SGT-level guy in my town, and while he was informative, friendly, supportive, helpful - he said it was just as big a pain in the ass for him.

In fact, he said it was even worse when he was in the academy, as they required UH-SALT magazines for his pistol - they have to buy their own - and the whole catch-22 with requiring equipment that only cops can have just before you become an actual cop was a nightmare.

FUCKING place SUCKS.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.