[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posted yesterday but couldn't get an answer. Also went to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_4187.jpg (668 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4187.jpg
668 KB, 1632x1224
Posted yesterday but couldn't get an answer. Also went to radio shack - they had no fucking idea.

Weird connector on my peltors if anyone can help me identify so I can get a adapter.
>>
File: IMG_4189.jpg (516 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4189.jpg
516 KB, 1632x1224
Another shot of the connector / plug.
>>
call the company dude
>>
with that second pic looks milspec with the copper connecters
>>
About how big is it m8? Size reference?
>>
>>30120006
Length of the plug is around 2 1/2 inches or so.
>>
>>30120005
That's what I was thinking too, but the standard mil radio connector doesn't look like it would fit with that. Look up the AN PRC 152A to see the connector I'm talking about.
>>
>>30120040
I use the 152 in my job daily and the connector is very different from that.
>>
>>30119999
witnessed
also OP, an adapter to what exactly? are you trying to hook non 3m comms to the headset?
>>
>>30120047
Me too nig, me too.
>>
>>30120052
Wanted to connect it to a PTT. I've got an adapter from the PTT to my baofeng already. Basically mimicking my work setup but with shittier equipment.
>>
>>30119995
fuuuckkk if I know. Try searching peltor adapters
>>
>>30119995
>>30119988
that's a peltor intercom cable. i used one to hook into a helicopter's intracom system while doing crew chief duties. it should connect a PTT module you wear on your cammies.
>>
>>30120198
i should mention that peltor makes the module and i think hawk communications and l3 make compatible ones too.
>>
>>30120198
I tried googling that but couldn't find anything.

The PTT's I've used have the jack for that oversized audio cable thing.
>>
>>30120262
http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_EU/PPE_SafetySolutions_EU/Safety/Product_Catalogue/~/3M-PELTOR-PTT-Adapter-FL5001?N=7576579+3294470050+3294857473&rt=rud

2nd hit on google. it was literally "peltor ptt adapter". you will need the connecting cable as well.
>>
>>30120304
Appreciate all the help - but I've specifically used those PTT units and I'm unsure what connecting cable I would need.

I feel like a stripper. The 152 is all I've ever known.
>>
>>30120304
Yeah.. I'm not sure you understand what OP is saying. The plug from OP's pic will not jack into that PTT.
>>
Can't find any plug that resembles yours OP. Try calling peltor
>>
>>30119988
Looks like a 6-pin Redel connector (also made by LEMO or Bose). Used in some general aviation headset applications
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.