[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever liked a gun and started to dislike it eventually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1434197276486.jpg (28 KB, 273x282) Image search: [Google]
1434197276486.jpg
28 KB, 273x282
Have you ever liked a gun and started to dislike it eventually after owning it?

I have a feeling I'm going to sell my SGL-31 and P226 after having them both for a few years and flat out don't like them.
>>
>>30105241
I have a few 10/22s that the 22LR panic made a lot less fun, despite having more than a little ammo stockpiled. Every time I loaded a magazine, I was watching unobtainium sink out of my grasp.
>>
>I have a feeling I'm going to sell my... P226
Same, senpai.

The P226 is a little too big (4me).

I bought a police trade-in in stainless for 500 and I'm trying to sell it to a friend for that much. I figure I'll get a Glock instead.
>>
>>30105241
loved my cz at the start 4k rounds later i still like it but dont trust the thing for anything other than range use
>>
>>30105241
Does your dislike stem from sitting around thinking about other guns, or from the experience of actually shooting them?
>>
I just sold my WASR for this exact reason. I bought a FAL with the money. Sadly it's pretty expensive to shoot as a college student.
>>
>>30105274
>The P226 is a little too big (4me).

I'm putting my short reach trigger in today and I'm waiting on a new mainspring for my e2 grips. If everything is in and it still doesn't fit me, I'm selling the fucking thing because of how much of a headache it is. Taking it apart and putting it back together is an ever bigger ordeal.

In two weeks or so, I'm probably going to have either a Glock 19, M&P9C or P320 compact. Tired of doing mental gymnastics justifying having a double action desu
>>
>>30105241
Tbh I really want a P226
>>
>>30105321
I installed the SRT and the E2 and it didn't do much for me. Your experience may vary.

Yeah. I'd much rather carry a striker.
>>
>>30105341
I have an srt already in and I really like it. I haven't even installed my e2 grips and I'm already regretting on opening the packaging.

To my surprise, I shot my bone stock m&p shield much better than a p226. Doesn't help that I'm finding spots of rust in certain places. Fuck, I really hate this gun.
>>
what's not to like about a gun exactly?
>>
Nugget
>>
>>30105241
I'll buy your P226 fampai
>>
>>30105241
How much do you want to get rid of your SGL-31 for? Is it a regular fixed stock one? A Legion or what?
>>
>>30105426
Haven't decided on a price yet but it's a fixed stock 09 one. iirc it is a legion, I can't even remember from how much of a shit I don't care about it
>>
File: GLOCK_17_Gen_31.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
GLOCK_17_Gen_31.jpg
69 KB, 800x600
>>30105241
I used to like my Glock 17.

Now I realize that there is no real practical use for it. It's borderline uncarryable as a CCW weapon, and I have far better guns for home defense.

The only purpose I can see this gun serving is as a backup weapon to my AK if a warzone-tier riot erupts in my town.
>>
>>30105241

how much for the SGL-31, and what state do you live in?
>>
>>30105490
It does have the best sized grip of any Glock though
>>
File: 1453068746003.jpg (76 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
1453068746003.jpg
76 KB, 298x298
>>30105241
Yeah, my c96 that flies apart on every shot. It worked fine at first then I sent it in to fix a loose safety lever after I got it back the whole hammer assembly flies out the frame after every shot. I sent it back to the gunsmith to get it fixed and he can't figure out what the problem is.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.