[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PUT BACK THIS TRIGGER BAR SPRING/TRIGGER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1452892176426.png (318 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1452892176426.png
318 KB, 700x700
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PUT BACK THIS TRIGGER BAR SPRING/TRIGGER BACK IN A SIG
>>
>>30103784
Any gun you have there is a YouTube video that will show how to disassemble and reassemble.

Research faggot, it's a thing.
>>
It's a pretty big design flaw, but you can't. You have to call Sig and ask if their warranty will cover a new trigger group. If you did it yourself, odds are you'll have to buy a new one.
>>
>>30103877
>Research faggot, it's a thing.

except there's numerous redesigns on it and I have an older one. There is no videos with the older version.

>"worked for me ;)"
>>
>>30103784
I've never taken mine that far apart because I figured there would be spring that was hard to put back or something.
>>
File: 1463018237679.jpg (26 KB, 700x454) Image search: [Google]
1463018237679.jpg
26 KB, 700x454
>>30104024
Correction, not the spring but the trigger bar and trigger. The only difficult part is putting this and possibly fitting the mainspring back on. Everything else is relatively easy, even reassembling the sear assembly.
>>
>>30103784
Quit being a dumb nigger. Its easy peasy friendo.
>>
>>30105700
>Quit being a dumb nigger. Its easy peasy friendo.

No it isnt
>>
Should of bought a glock instead of trying to be a special faggot
>>
>>30107182
As soon as I get it back together, I'm fucking selling it and buying a 19.
>>
>>30103784
How'd you take it out?
>>
>>30103784
pm'd you the fix ;^)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.