[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did he go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: duganashley.jpg (96 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
duganashley.jpg
96 KB, 1920x1080
Please come back.
>>
He has MS
>>
>>30100188
I dream of freedom
>>
>>30100188
He has MS, so he has resigned the remainder of his life to being slowly crippled, both physically and eventually mentally.
>>
>>30100225
and yet barbara boxer will live to be 120. God takes the best from us and spares the worst
>>
>>30100197
Motherfucker... his videos are amazing. I haven't laughed out loud at anything for a while, especially not at some social media or Youtube bullshit, but his videos have been great. What a fucking shame, man. My fucking sides exited the building for his AK videos, especially. He seemed like a recluse though and there isn't much info about him on the web besides he was in the Military and made the website (which is down) and the Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip28yNw404U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HiK3L8c9wo
>>
File: dugan.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
dugan.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>
I miss Maineprepper and his smooth thoughtful voice.
>>
File: 1456598956001.jpg (170 KB, 858x855) Image search: [Google]
1456598956001.jpg
170 KB, 858x855
>>30100295
Why'd he take his channel down though?
>>
>>30100352
Not sure since I never really watched his videos but he did show signs of early lewy body dementia. Sad shit desu
>>
>>30100352
Apparently the powers that be threatened his ability to get medical care under the GI Bill. They didn't like all his talk of WROL and fiat currencies and stuff.
>>
He has MS and probably will not be alive much longer.
>>
>>30100376
This sounds like a red alert if I ever heard one.
>>
>>30100243
>not part A and part K
>>
>>30100376
Was he a Ranger?
>>
>>30100409
I don't recall. I think so.
>>
>>30100409
I think I remember someone saying he was a combat engineer.

Or just an engineer. I don't know what the fuck the army does

t.navy
>>
>>30100188
He's still active on Instagram @dugashley

At least he's still kickin'
>>
>>30100432
>the feet

Dugan pls come (back?) to /k/ you're one of us
>>
>>30100421
Actual sapper
>>
He implied on facebook that he had no money left near the end of Carnik Con. Something about having to buy groceries on credit.

Looks like he's doing well for himself now, so I don't want to bitch and moan too much,
>>
>>30100681
Looks like he's working in firearms from his ig posts. Maybe he got into smithing? Showed a lightened pkm stock , maybe his doing?

>i had to click so many fucking boxes to say this
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.