[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /k/, can anyone give me any good left handed revolvers or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
So /k/, can anyone give me any good left handed revolvers or left handed techniques for right handed revolvers?
Or is being left handed just a big enough disadvantage that I should just get a regular pistol instead?
>>
I rock 45acp mainhand and 9mm offhand
>>
The only thing being left handed will interfere with in a revolver is reloading in one second.

They're ambidextrous apart from the cylinder latch.
>>
The penalties are pretty serious so I advise you to pick up the ambidexterity and two weapon fighting feats (hopefully u rolled ranger or fighter)
>>
>>30096118
This.
>>
>>30096120
>>30096088
I'm not asking about dual wielding? I just chose the first picture with a revolver I scrolled across

>>30096118
The reloading was my biggest concern. While just dicking around at the range would be fun, I had been considering trying to move into competition shooting and I've just always been a better shot with revolvers than anything else.
>>
>>30096047
top break revolvers are 100% ambidextrous
SAA type revolvers are as easy or easier to reload left handed than right.

regular DA revolvers are easy to reload left handed with practice. even the fastest revolver shooter jerry miculek switches to his left hand to reload
>>
>>30096173
Jerry switches to his left handed to reload? I actually never knew that
>>
>>30096118
>They're ambidextrous apart from the cylinder latch.
and the fact they swing out one way any not the other unless youre a meteba fag, or get that fancy ass french cav revolver.
>>
File: 1329888368504.jpg (89 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
1329888368504.jpg
89 KB, 1200x801
>>30096159
http://www.amazon.com/Hogue-00684-Extended-Cylinder-Release/dp/B001TE3J6S
>>
>>30096194
https://youtu.be/0FbUMqoyjDw
he hits the cylinder latch with his right thumb, switches the gun to his left hand and reloads with his right

this >>30096226 could help hit the latch with your left thumb.
>>
>>30096226
>>30096273
That does seem like something I should actually invest in, thanks guys
>>
>>30096386
they come in short and long, stainless and blued
https://www.hogueinc.com/grips/S&W/kframe/cylinder-release
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.