[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ithurts298garmonbozia.png (382 KB, 980x698) Image search: [Google]
ithurts298garmonbozia.png
382 KB, 980x698
Would this work?
>>
>>30090028
What in the fuck is going on here?

Is this some gun grabber/SJW comic or something?
>>
>>30090038
This is a long running comic with no agenda, this is just update 298.
The girl is trying to sabotage the rival school forces for a subsequent invasion, and seems to do so by sticking bananas on their gun barrels.
>>
>>30090069
In that case, no, I don't think it would work. Likely, you wouldn't even be able to push the peel into the barrel. So say you jammed the barrel full of banana mush....When they shoot it the first shot will send banana spray flying everywhere.
>>
>>30090028
wow, it really makes you think
>>
>>30090069
>rival school forces for a subsequent invasion
it'd work if they were airsoft toys.
>>
>>30090028
Could you squish a banana into a .22" or .30" hole? Sure, it would be a pain in the ass, but you could.

Would it keep the gun from firing? No.
>>
>>30090028
https://youtu.be/nVuWs1n2sQk

I'm not well-versed in the differences in pressures of shotgun and rifle loads, or the stopping power of bananas vs. carrots. Maybe someone around here has a spare rifle they can donate to the /k/ause.
>>
>>30090028
I wanna know what the black guy was dreaming.
>>
>>30090092
What if you use unripened plantains? They're smaller and harder than a normal banana
>>
>>30090028
I doubt it, having a woman try to execute a plan is like having a dog drive you to work, you aren't going to get very far
>>
>>30091468
mythbuster's covered a similar concept. it was the old stick finger in the barrel gag.

they found that they literally had to pour cement into the barrel to get anything remotely similar to the cartoons, and that anything less simply got pushed out by the expanding gases.
>>
>>30090028
i don't get what the fuck this is supposed to mean
>>
>>30094136
it takes a pretty basic grasp of forces and diffusion to answer the question yourself
>>
Not with bananas, but you could plug a barrel with something like a bullet and it'd blow a hole in the side if they didn't check it first.
>>
>>30094136
Unless it's a carrot
https://youtu.be/nVuWs1n2sQk
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.