[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone carry appendix with a job that involves sitting most of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: DS_06.jpg (601 KB, 838x1351) Image search: [Google]
DS_06.jpg
601 KB, 838x1351
Anyone carry appendix with a job that involves sitting most of the day? I just don't see how, especially with a Glock 19 which people say is "totally doable" appendix style. Hell I've even got a holster meant for appendix carry, and a proper gun belt.
>>
bump

Help me /k/, I want to be able to rock with the cool kids and all the appendix carry benefits I've heard about. I've been carrying this "appendix holster" at 5 o'clock because it's much more comfortable there, even though it's still not near as comfy as my other gun's holster that has a loop at each side rather than the two close together.
>>
stop carrying a glock 19
>>
>>30079719
No
>>
Well, for one, you need a holster that rides somewhat higher or is adjustable ride height, so that the gun is in line with your abdomen as you sit, instead of sitting at a 45 degree angle making both abdomen and pelvis uncomfortable.

Also, if you want to appendix carry at a job that means sitting all day, just get a 43 or LCP. You will be happier in the long run
>>
>>30079739
>get a 43
Yeah do that
>>
>>30079739
Mine is adjustable, so I'll give that a try, thanks anon. It hasn't really been at 45 when I've tried to appendix carry it though.
>>
>>30079562
How do victims of appendicitis carry appendix? Does the empty space help seat the weapon comfortably?
>>
>>30079849
Would doing a voluntary appendix removal improve one's tactical capabilities, if so? You don't really need the appendix...
>>
>>30079739
>>30079743
>Also, if you want to appendix carry at a job that means sitting all day, just get a 43 or LCP. You will be happier in the long run

>recommending a guy carry hardly any ammo
>2016
>>
>>30079849
wat
>>
>>30079901
Is appendix removal the new trend for CCW YouTube channels? Can /k/ patent holsters for appendixless Americans? This is the future of cosmetic surgery.
>>
>>30080173
Well they're working on 3D printing organs so imagine removing the appendix and puting a holster organ in its place?
>>
>>30079743
>6 rounds

Who are you trying to ruse here
>>
What about kidneys? You only need one of those. Kidney carry ?
>>
This thread got weird as hell.
>>
What about genitals ? Most here doesn't need them, a hole to pee will be enough. Genitals holster fuck yeah.
>>
>>30080482
I guess that would be 12 o'clock carry, wouldn't it?
>>
>>30079562
Appendix is just not for everyone.

I'm a little pudgey but I can comfortable wear a full size m&p and mag appendix, sit down no worries, but because of my little gut the mag in the gun makes a tiny tent at the front od my shirt, too much of a tell for my liking.

Some fat guys keep it under their fat roll, but you have to wear your jeans like a prison bitch for that.
>>
>>30080493
12 withouto'clock carry
>>
>>30079562
I appendix carry a G19 while sitting or driving for long periods.

It's comfortable.

Then again, I'm not fat.

The only reason Appendix carry is uncomfortable is if you have a gross beer gut sticking out over your belt.
>>
>>30079979
>>30080333
>Because you use your gun every day and need more than that to scare away/kill the niggler trying to mug you
yea, sure, why not buy an m60? that's confortable as fuck to carry in your belt holster
>please, note the irony
>>
>>30080560
Or a PMR30 with an extra mag.
>>
>>30080230
Why not just remove one finger and make it a barrel instead that gets straight and completely sealed when you point at something?
>>
>using meme sights
>>
File: IMG_20160512_113912.jpg (602 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160512_113912.jpg
602 KB, 1600x1200
>>30079562
I appendix a G20 in a Trex Arms Sidecar and drive 5k+ mi a month
Just have to get the right spot. I usually take out the spare mag for long drives.
>>
I've learned you don't actually put the gun in your waistband, instead it goes above it.

Either that or my body hates appendix because that shit hurts IWB
>>
>>30080482
cuck carry?
>>
File: 1457832968414.jpg (1 MB, 2880x2000) Image search: [Google]
1457832968414.jpg
1 MB, 2880x2000
I do. Glock 19 in appendix all day every day. Just don't be a fat ass.
>>
>>30080535
OP here, I don't have a beer gut, I'm maybe 23% BMI so while there's a little chub it's not all that much.
>>
>>30081923
>Glock
>GMC

The epitome of just OK products.
>>
>>30079562
It works okay with a G17 for me. Helps to adjust the belt up or down a bit. What holster you use?
>>
>>30083618
http://www.customcarryconcepts.com/assets/images/ShagEXTPlateClip.jpg

The Shaggy holster by Custom Carry Concepts. Supposed to be one of the better options for making sure the gun is discreet.
>>
>>30083559
Just okay is really all most of us really need, or even want.
>>
>>30079562
how do you call the carry style where you insert the barrel of the gun into your anus and where your pants backwards so the made looks like a penis bulge in the back?
>>
>>30079739
This motherfucker be wearing his pants like this...
>>
>>30083657
Okay, I've heard of the Shaggy. If you have a really stiff gun belt I actually recommend trying a softer one. I appendix carry with a normal non-gun belt and I think it helps the gun conform to my body better.
>>
>>30084292
No kidding? I can give it a try, but my "pretty sturdy for a non-gun belt" belt was getting pretty beat up after a year or so of carrying a single-stack so I figured a G19 hanging off of it would kill it.
>>
>>30084419
It might kill the belt, if you're worried about that just give it a shot for a day or two to see if it's any better. I know some people like the Wilderness frequent flyer belt, it's definitely less rigid than some of the cool guy belts out there right now.
>>
>>30084454
Mine's nothing high-speed-low-drag, just a double-layer leather belt, one of these: http://www.abetterbeltusa.com/the-great-belt-new/

But yeah I'll give the other belt a try and see if it helps, thanks.
>>
>>30079562
get a shoulder holster
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.