[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mahreens or army ranger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
im 20yrs old with 3 years left on my obligation to the usaf and i was wondering army ranger or marine combat engineer
>>
>>30071949
Woah with woah...

Army Ranger is specialized Infantry. Combat Engineer is not even regular Infantry.

What is it that appeals to you about it?
>>
>>30071949
Become my gay butt slut instead faggot
>>
Have fun "defending the USA"...bwahahahahah

And by defending I mean taking part in multiple conflicts that the USA starts whilst letting the nations enemies cross across its borders with NO checks or overwatch. But infact releasing them and then paying them.

yeah enjoy the rangers mureeens or the engineersss.
>>
>>30072059
i always liked the idea of building and detonation
>>
>>30072762
What's your GT score?
>>
>>30072736

>bwahahahahah

Consider this: immediate suicide.
>>
>>30072785
my af scores are
M 53
A 67
G 44
E 40
>>
>>30072839
That puts at over 200? Doesn't sound right. I meant total number for instance mine was 124.

As I said combat engineer is not infantry. It's combat arms but that's still pog.

If you fail out of ranger school you'll be a 11b. Or I was going to suggest if you want Infantry and like blowing shit up Marines 0351 Assault man might be up your alley. That's not guaranteed either but they ask for volunteers in SOI and having a higher GT score helps.
>>
>>30072935
i guess its true you just cant win in the marines
you know any ways of staying awake for the ranger training
>>
>>30072983
In SOI the trick that was taught to stay awake was to sip water constantly and slowly. When your head starts to drop and then you catch yourself that's called "bobbing for cock".

If you fall fully asleep in a class the instructors will smack you on the head to wake you up. At least SOI instructors did when I was in. I imagine ranger instructors would too.
>>
>>30073040
yeah my mistake in af bmt was chugging my canteen
>>
>>30072935
>I meant total number for instance mine was 124.
Im looking these min requirements and a lot of them have requirements like G 50+ and M 50+. Highest was like 72. Max score for any of these is 99.
http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/asvab/asvab-and-air-force-jobs.html
I think you're just a dumb.
>>
>>30073072
Not your asvab percentage you dipshit kid.

Your GT score. And 124 is good you can do practically any job in the military above 110, even your "speshul forces". Get educated you stupid shit.
>>
>>30071949
Career wise you have more advancement opportunities in the army which means more money plus higher pension if you decide to stay and retire with the army. Don't get married though. Womenfolk will end up with half your shit and that pension. Brother 60k a year pension for 24 years of service gets cut significantly because of that.
>>
>>30072736
Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.