[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up /k/ I just got my concealed carry licence last week.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 457468.png (111 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
457468.png
111 KB, 640x360
I fucked up /k/

I just got my concealed carry licence last week.

I have been wearing the holster in doors to wear it in and get a feel for when I could take it out.

Went for a bike ride through downtown down with my daughter for an hour.

Just realized my fucking fun is gone. It must have slipped out somewhere off the belt. Are they going to pull my permit?
>>
I hate losing my fun
>>
>>30039153
How shitty of a holster were you using holy Emperor my man
>>
Buy a new fun?
>>
>>30039153
>sweet this Uncle Mike's holster is only $15: the post
>>
>>30039168
>this new
>>
>>30039153
Follow the path where you took her try to find it, if not claim it was stolen from your car
>>
Fucking retard. Get a retention holster, your idiotic fucking twat. Maybe you're special enough to warrant a lanyard for CCW too. I hope you didn't leave one in the chamber so some idiot kid picks it up and blows his head off. I hope your CCW gets revoked. Bonus points if you also don't believe in safeties so the gun is even more dangerous to the uninformed.
>>
>why is it so hard to carry a handgun in some states

Criminals and assholes like you. Jesus dude. I know mistakes happen but with guns are a whole different fucking story. Call the police and let them know, you might not be allowed to CCW ever again, but it's not worth it. They'll find it, and make sure some poor asshole doesn't shoot themselves.
>>
>>30039153
Revocation of you ltc would be something determined on a state level, you are on the internet just look up the statutes.

I'd just report the serial number as a lost firearm to your local PD so you have a paper rail protecting you from possible future misdeeds with it.

A co worker of mine has lost no fewer than 3 pocket guns hes left in jackets he misplaced or that have fallen out of his pockets sitting down at some point during the day.
>>
>>30039221
>They'll find it
sure they will
>>
>>30039226

It's better than running around town with your dick in your hand trying to find a lost gun.
>>
>>30039224
Your co-worker is a twat. Seriously tie a bit of string around it or some shit.
>>
>>30039224
>I'd just report the serial number as a lost firearm to your local PD so you have a paper rail protecting you from possible future misdeeds with it.

this.
"How'd you lose it?"
"I'm not sure. It wasn't in my jacket at the end of the day."

don't be so hard on yourself OP. If somebody picks up a random gun and shoots themself with it, they are an idiot and nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>30039221
>dad was fbi
>he'd regularly tell us about how yet another person had misplaced their gun, especially common was forgetting to put it back on after taking a shit

I mean from the sound of it, I the CCW holder have been more responsible with my gun than the typical sworn federal agent.
>>
>>30039224
3 fucking times, I hope he's on some kind of watch list.
>>
>>30039153
Report it stolen
>>
>>30039239
Commercial remodeling doesn't always attract the brightest minds.
>>
>>30039168
www.hownew.ru
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>30039260
>3 fucking times, I hope he's on some kind of watch list.

>distributing surprise guns to the public
>met with hostility

this isn't the /k/ I grew up with
>>
>>30039375

The political climate has changed.
>>
>>30039384
/k/ is more liberal and leftist now and supports anti gun measures, particularly those intended to prevent people from open carrying.
>>
>>30039250
no you havent, because the agents MISPLACED their guns, you fucking LOST yours, dipshit
>>
>>30039177

I came here to post this and am happy that I don't need to.

OP: Learn to procure quality equipment, you fuckup.
>>
>>30039412
I'm not OP you dumbfuck. I've carried for 3 years and have always, ALWAYS known where my gun is.
>>
>>30039177
I use a shitty $10 blackhawk holster and I run cable all day. I have a drawer full of nice holsters and I find no problem with the retention on mine. Both with p238 and 442
>>
i'm disappointed in you /k/

no one's made fun of the OP for carrying a Hi-Point or Jimenez or whatever cheap ass pistol an idiot of this magnitude would buy
>>
>>30039153
>get ccw
>fuck it up within a weeks time

Son I am dissapoint
>>
What the fuck? don't tell me you bought some dogshit velcro and nylon holster.

Also, just report it stolen. if it comes up in downtown, it'd be in the same place as if it really were stolen.
>>
>>30039188
How is it his problem if a retard ND's a dropped gun?
>>
>>30040332
>How is it his problem if a retard ND's a dropped gun?
because he's the one who dropped the gun.

You think any sub 14 year old city kid would know good TD? casual adult shooter rarely get it.
>>
>>30039173
>This
Retention holsters exist
>>
>>30039399
strawman as fuck
>>
>>30039399
The people calling OC autistic and cringey are just expressing their own self-hatred. There's nothing objectively wrong with it, and we'd be better off if it was normalized. It's just vicariously beating oneself up for social mistakes and being hyper-aware of others' as always.
>>
File: 1417837192436.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1417837192436.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
>>30039242
>"How'd you lose it?"
>"I'm not sure. It wasn't in my jacket at the end of the day."

>don't be so hard on yourself OP

Are you a female by chance?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.