[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How well rounded of a /k/ommando are you? Do you work out, dress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: iwm_2_g.jpg (379 KB, 2100x1392) Image search: [Google]
iwm_2_g.jpg
379 KB, 2100x1392
How well rounded of a /k/ommando are you? Do you work out, dress well, cook right, etc. Do your hobbies and interests correlate with weapons or are they just a facet of the gemstone of your life.
>>
>>30029073
>work out, dress well, cook right
Naw,
>dress well
I like to think so
>Cook Right
As well as a college student can, I can follow directions we wall as the next guy.

Weapons became my hobby after my hobby became my degree program (picrelated)

>gemstone of your life
Do you realize where you are?
>>
>>30029073
>muh vanity

Literally for virgins trying to be bf material kys
>>
File: fdsa.jpg (11 KB, 280x221) Image search: [Google]
fdsa.jpg
11 KB, 280x221
>don't really work out but i do laps every morning
>dress average. jeans, dull plain shirts and boots
>only have /k/ related hobbies because that's all that interests me.
>diet is varied to keep away vitamin deficiency above all else
sure, a tortoise may fall asleep in my company but i'm fine being boring.
>>
>>30029073
>work out
Like once a month maybe
>dress well
Sure
>cook right
I can cook really well, but I also eat too much ramen, taco bell, and little caeser's
>Hobbies
Don't correlate with weapons
>>
File: 1461517028571.jpg (38 KB, 691x780) Image search: [Google]
1461517028571.jpg
38 KB, 691x780
>Do you work out
Haven't gone to the gym in 6 months and hate running
>dress well
Eh, reasonably so. Used to be very concious of how I dressed and browsed /fa/ but don't give a shit anymore and wear a t shirt and jeans, just too much effort for my taste. Going to say no actually because I'm 21, don't know how to tie a tie and do not own any formal attire
>cook right
I can cook several different meals, should practice more
>Do your hobbies and interests correlate with weapons or are they just a facet of the gemstone of your life.
My other hobbies don't really correlate but shooting is the only hobby I take seriously and feel engaged when doing. Not too into the whole "prepper" thing but I'm getting more into the self defense aspect of shooting like getting my permit and whatnot.

I really need to get my shit straightened out. Used to be a NEET but got back to working at a job this week and need to decide on what I want to do with my life ever since I got out of highschool three years ago.
>>
>>30029161
>Used to be a NEET
This fucked me more than anything to be honest.

Up until a few months ago, i didn't do shit after graduating high school all the way up to 21. nobody hires people without any college in em. Got a job for night shift security though. so at least i'm doing something.
>>
>>30029073
>Do you work out
I started about a month ago. An hour of weight training and 15 minutes minimum of cardio 6 days a week. Ive doubled the weight on every machine that i started with so i think im doing good.
>dress well
I think i dress kind of average.
>cook right
I think i cook decent. No one has died or gotten sick.
>Do your hobbies and interests correlate with weapons
Reloading does but cars and motorcycles dont unless i built a technical.
>>
File: 2254401731_fa866ae2a7_b.jpg (497 KB, 1024x716) Image search: [Google]
2254401731_fa866ae2a7_b.jpg
497 KB, 1024x716
>BL 15" guns

My fucking erection is like 15" fuck yeah.
>>
I work out 2-3 times a week. lost 20 pounds over the last month.
Yeah I dress well, mostly plain shirts and jeans.
I sometimes cook, not the best, I just keep it simple.
I guess firearms work into my hobbies. mostly I just fuck around with them instead of shooting them.
>>
Work out, dress OK, can actually cook. One of the few things I do well.
The problem is when I'm alone I'm not motivated to make decent meals, so I end up eating maybe one good meal a week, then leftovers and pre-packaged shit the rest of the time. And being an ugly motherfucker, I'm always alone
>>
>>30029073
>Work out
I've been pretty bad about it for the past few weeks, been working a lot of overtime. But I'm usually at the gym 4-5 days a week. I'm decently fit, could be more so if I spent more time at the gym and specifically ate to bulk. But that shit is expensive. I was once a muscle frog and that was fun, but I'm over it. Too much time and energy to maintain that when I work this much. It was a lot easier to do in college, especially when a friend could get me into the dining hall so I could grab a bunch of spinach and lean chicken breasts on the way out.

>dress well
I usually wear jeans and a polo shirt with a pair of boat shoes, and I'm clean cut. So I guess I do alright.

>Cook right
I'm pretty good about cooking for myself and eating right

>How firearms and weapons relate to my interests and hobbies
I like hunting, shooting, hiking, and camping. But I don't get out as often as I would like to. Mostly I can get away with day hikes over weekends when I'm not called into work. I try to go to the range at least once or twice a month, schedule permitting. I like going earlier or later in the day when the range is emptier. I would probably go more often if there were ranges nearby that weren't 25 yard indoor ranges. Desert trips for long distance 200 yard+ shooting only happen once every few months when my friends and I can make a full day or weekend trip out of it.
>>
>>30029073
>work out
20-30 pull ups every day passing by the pull up bar on my hallway. 5 mile jog in the mornings on m,w,f. I haven't actually worked out in a while aside from lifting dumbells from time to time.
>dress well
Mostly yes, but I do wear sweatpants frequently.
>cook right
Wife and I take turns cooking meals so I got gud
>hobbies
Fishing, hiking and occasionally video games and anime, so not really.
>>
>>30029107
Fat huh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.