[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology- 36340514 >China is &q
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 0_14581d_af064bfc_orig.jpg (996 KB, 3859x1771) Image search: [Google]
0_14581d_af064bfc_orig.jpg
996 KB, 3859x1771
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36340514
>China is "flooding" social media with comments by paid supporters in a bid to sway public opinion, a report has said.
>The research by Harvard academics draws on leaked documents to paint a picture of the way China polices social media.
>The government and its army of helpers write 488 million fake posts a year, the report said.

Is Cyberwarfare considered Weapons related? Have you seen a Chinese Cyber Warrior in action? How impressed are you? Is it only right for China to deploy them during peacetime?

I do not notice them in /k/ and I have been here a long while. Do they frequent larger groups like /mal/ or militaryphotos?
>>
They'll be on actual social networks like QQ, QZone, Weibo, Facebook, VK, etc.

Some shithole filled with idiots like this won't even register.
>>
>>30017905
>China does something the west and companies did for years.
>WARFARE!!
>>
>>30017905
China is actually a really great country. Most people that hate on it have never actually been there. China doesnt need democracy because the glorious Communist Party represents the people. Human rights issues and free speech are compretery fine.
>>
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>30018412
>Thank you for comment, > insert name here <, 1 bag of rice has been added to your account
>>
how is this a weapons system? Literally paid shit posters to police the Chinese internet.
>>
>>30018523
Hi American,

I too tell people that F-35 is a lemon, it is a waste of taxpayer money, you need more F-18 because China has missiles against F-18, if America flies F-35 then we need new missiles, China does not need to make new missiles. China only makes you want old technology. Because new technology might not work.
>>
I really don't understand all the hate towards Windows 10. It's fast, easier to use, a lot better looking, and way more secure. I've been using it for maybe 3mo now from the free upgrade and I'm never looking back.

And OP, I fucking reported your post, big time. Should have Win10 instead
>>
>>30018412
10/10
>>
>>30017905
America should have nuked chimed when we had the chance, Russia too.
>>
>>30018655
China
>>
Who says America don't have their own troll factories and bots too?
>>
>>30017905
Can someone explains me how they extrapolated the total numbers based on that leak.
>>
>>30018675

We do. They're just horribly ineffective.
>>
>>30018412
50 cent
>>
>>30018298
>Facebook
Not Facebook, it's internal and Facebook is blocked in China.

>>30018470
>1 bag of rice
It's .5 RMB / post. Really.

A bag of rice is like, 15RMB maybe.

t. living in China (using vpn)

>>30018523
>Literally paid shit posters to police the Chinese internet
Literally this.

They don't post denials of anything, they just post positive message about other topics to change the topic and distract people.

>>30018675
>Who says America don't have their own troll factories and bots too?
Not the government, the parties have to do it on their own. I guess they can both hire the same company when they're in government though.
>>
File: 1463175881834.jpg (108 KB, 800x474) Image search: [Google]
1463175881834.jpg
108 KB, 800x474
>>30017905

I don't like China, but I respect that game. They have a shit-ton of people, a low cost natural resource for them...they might as well use them to try and sway public opinion...why the hell not? Similarly, I think the West needs to start upping its game as well. Yes, McArthur should have nuked those fuckers when we still had the chance. Sooner or later, we're going to have to throw down. Might as well get it over with while the West has such a large advantage.
>>
>>30017905
>its bad when someone other country does it
>t. U.S. shill bot
>>
>>30018412
No thanks. My chink parents and grandparents has books worth of personal accounts about the communist party and their shitfest.
>>
>>30017905
>I do not notice them in /k/

Wew lad.

Madfag? Muh scenario? China will grow larger? The same style OP threads?

You clearly have not been here all that long. Chicoms came in force about 2 years ago.
>>
>>30019712

Reactionary propaganda.
>>
>>30018412
Fucking kek
>>
>>30018677
Nice try Chinese informant
>>
>>30019760
>Personal accounts
>reactionary propaganda
>>
>>30017905
>I do not notice them in /k/

This is your first time on /k/ then.
>>
>>30019744
>He thinks low bait posts like those are government officers
>>
>>30019941
They are not government officers, they are a horde of broke ass chinese citizens.
>>
>>30018412
subtle
>>
>>30018412
China is actually a really great country. Most people that hate on it have never actually been there. China doesnt need democracy because the glorious Communist Party represents the people. Human rights issues and free speech are compretery fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 350x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 350x216
>>30020307
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.