[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/, I'm a black 19 year old and I'll be moving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9
File: 348s.jpg (24 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
348s.jpg
24 KB, 348x348
Hey /k/, I'm a black 19 year old and I'll be moving San Bernardino California in a low income neighborhood soon. Since I don't have a car, I'm going to spend most of my daily commute both on the bus and on foot, so I'd prefer to have something I can always carry with me. Now, while I am a huge supporter American gun rights, I actually have never shot one in my life. So I have two questions for you guys.

Being under 21, I can't buy a handgun in a shop for obvious reasons, so I planned on maybe doing a private sale. Considering my age and ethnicity, do you think I'll have trouble finding a wiling seller? And secondly, would I give off the same impression if I were to go to a gun range and learn how to shoot? I just don't want someone to mistake me for a gangster and refuse to sell me a weapon, any ideas?

Also not baiting with the picture. I googled "black man at gun range" and it was the first one to pop up. Ironically, it was taken at a gun range in my current city, I just thought it was funny considering the context.
>>
You should stop being poor, get a real job.
>>
Do your pants cover your ass?
>>
>>30010314
>I planned on maybe doing a private sale
Those were outlawed a couple of years ago.

> I just don't want someone to mistake me for a gangster
Then don't act like one.
>>
>>30010314

I'm sure if you're polite, well mannered, and don't dress like ghetto trash you'll be perfectly fine, and you seem to have all those bases covered so go for it!
>>
>>30010314
If it is illegal for you to own a handgun where you are then do don't:
A) Live there anymore
B) Don't get one

Getting a record is a great way to ensure that you will never own a gun legally for the rest of your life. Until Commiefornia drops off into the ocean you'll just have to deal. Going to a range and shooting should not however, raise any flags beyond the flags new shooters normally raise.
>>
>>30010357
Pretty much this. As long as you're well dressed and don't act like a gangster I see no reason why you'd have trouble.
>>
>>30010314
The range won't be an issue, just don't act like a piece of shit

I doubt you'll be able to find someone who owns the gun legally to sell it to you, legally
>>
>>30010314
1. don't act like a nigger, won't be treated like one
2. wait 2 years to buy a handgun legally or choose to buy on the negro market, but that would ruin your efforts related to #1
>>
Also stop voting for Democrats if gun rights are important to you. There is nothing the leftist like more than supplicant victims that are willing to stay that way.
>>
>>30010341
I work two jobs and fix electronics in my spare time

>>30010353
>>30010392
>>30010396
>>30010418
I thought handgun possession was legal at 18 but not retail sales. What if I had my dad buy it for me and then transferred it over to me, would that be legal?

>>30010431
I am a leftist, but I am adamant about my gun rights. For instance, leftism entails larger government with more overreach. This is completely understandable to me, but citizens should still have access to their guns to keep the government in check and revolt if necessary. Either way, I'm not voting this year, not a fan of either of the candidates.
>>
>>30010471
>What if I had my dad buy it for me and then transferred it over to me, would that be legal?
you have to transfer it correctly
theres no more happy birthday my 12 year old son enjoy your brand new gun in ca
it used to be legal but now theres forms and shit
im not actually sure what the correct process is rightnow since they keep changing shit go google it
>>
>>30010471
>What if I had my dad buy it for me and then transferred it over to me, would that be legal?
I'm sorry; I honestly don't know any more. the laws change every fucking year.

>I am a leftist, but I am adamant about my gun rights.
Horseshit. You're a Good German. You voted for the platform and the party that even now is getting ready to send these bills to the governor to sign -- if not this year, then the next, or the next, or the next:

• SB 880 (Hall): Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices.
• SB 894 (Jackson): Victimizes victims by criminalizing the failure to report lost and stolen firearms.
• SB 1006 (Wolk): University of California taxpayer funding for gun control research.
• SB 1235 (Deleon): Restrictions on ammunition purchases, creates a DOJ database of ammunition owners.
• SB 1407 (Deleon): Retroactively requires serial numbers to be placed on firearms dating back to 1899.
• SB 1446 (Hancock): Confiscation of lawfully acquired, standard capacity magazines that can hold over 10 rounds.
• AB 156 (McCarty): Formerly dealt with global warming, but is now the same as SB 1235.
• AB 857 (Cooper): Formerly addressed greenhouse gasses, but is now the same as SB 1407.
• AB 1135 (Levine): Formerly centered around groundwater but is now the same as SB 880.
• AB 1511 (Santiago): Formerly dealt with energy conservation, but now criminalizes loaning of firearms between personally known, law-abiding adults, including sportsmen and hunters.

You voted for this shit sandwich, Mister Democrat House Negro. Now shut up and eat.
>>
>>30010314
Dress white.

Do wear:
Proper fitting clothes
Kaki
Polo
Loafers

Do NOT wear:
Anything oversized
Any sports jersey for any team at all (except maybe futbol)
Bling

Also act white...
Say things like:
Sir or Mam
Please and thank you
The whole word

DON'T say things like:
Axe you sum-tin
Nigga
Shieeeet
>>
>>30010471
>possession at 18
not sure how it works it cali but, even if that were legal, I highly doubt you'd be able to legally carry anywhere but at home
>>
>>30010314
Probably going have to wait two years unless you have some friends or family that can gift you one, even then you are " supposed " to register any handgun in california but it is a paper criminal law that isn't a problem unless you do something illegal with it and/or are illegally searched etc.

as a staunch supporter I suspect that you understand that if you feel your or a loved one's life can be in potential danger you can carry concealed no matter what unconstitutional law your state imposes, as you should already know carrying a firearm is serious business and should never come out unless your life is in immediate danger and someone or something is going to be engaged with lethal force.

first things first if you have the spare money until you can have a handgun of your own, go to a range and rent what you need to familiarize yourself. If you plan on staying in California its going to be hard to be a gun owner especially if you are a constitutionalist .

Good luck
>>
>>30010516
>loafers
fuck no, work boots instead; some well worn ones, not madtyte supacleen timbalannns
>>
>>30010314
San Bernadino is a shall issue county for CCW so at least you're not in some no issue shithole.
>>
>>30010471
>leftism entails larger government with more overreach. This is completely understandable to me, but citizens should still have access to their guns to keep the government in check

I'll talke 'diametrically opposed views' for $400, Alex...
>>
>>30010565
except hes 19 so hes not getting a permit
>>
Shit thread OP try having a fuckin brain or just ask your fuckin dad he can buy a pistol and transfer it to you so you can take it on the bus (lol)
>>
>>30010545
No, you now have to register EVERYTHING at the point of purchase. Not just handguns. Thanks to that wonderful liberal increased government overreach and stuff.
>>
>>30010504
>>30010517
>>30010565
I guess I'll have to research the laws a little more thoroughly. Before I moved to california, I actually lived in the South, so these complex guns laws are a bit foreign to me. Still, I'm more interested in the social aspect, as in would someone in /k/ mind shooting with a black youth.

>>30010516
Sounds like I'm good to go. The sir/ma'am thing comes involuntary for me already, lol

>>30010509
>>30010583
I'm a leftist, but I'm not a democrat. I'm registered as an independent, so I don't feel my views have to align with any political party. Also, I don't want to derail the thread with my political views, sorry.

>>30010597
Apparently some anons say that might not be exactly legal where I live, I just want to find a solution
>>
>>30010471
>I am a leftist, but I am adamant about my gun rights. For instance, leftism entails larger government with more overreach

Disgusting

Shrink the federal government, support free market capitalism, Personal liberty comes first and uphold the constitution. No matter the political stripe a politician wears that is what you look for

Misguided gun supporters all have the same political and economical illiteracy as you. they help nothing. they shout freedom in one thing and bind their own chains unwittingly. you can't have your rights respected with more government overreach they are on opposite spectrum of push and pull

Be a better American
>>
>>30010606
Gay.

Cant believe OP actually said he is for MORE government and Over reach

Jesus , There is a lot of work to done
>>
>>30010635
>support free market capitalism
>Personal liberty

laughingrichfaggot.jpg
>>
1. Get an older relative to buy you a gun and pay them

2. Get a rifle

Hello, fellow son of Obama. Welcome to the wild world of owning firearms while black. Not as scary as some woul have you believe.
>>
>black teenager
>living in commiefornia
>living in a shithole of commiefornia
>wanting bigger and more powerful government
>wanting a gun

retard you are the absolute first they will take your second amendment right away from if bigger liberal government gets their way
>>
File: 1458160805585.png (582 KB, 753x899) Image search: [Google]
1458160805585.png
582 KB, 753x899
>>30010674
>>
>>30010635
>>30010661
>>30010698
>>30010718
Shiiiieeeet, should have just kept my mouth closed. Didn't mean for this to become a political conversation, my mistake. There are leftists out there who believe in gun rights, but the Democratic party's breed of it doesn't particularly sit well with me. Sorry for derailing the thread.

>>30010676
Recommendations for a beginner rifle? I do like the taticool AR ricer shit, but again, I live in California.
>>
>>30010741
Can you afford more than one in a few months. If so don't turn your nose up at the 10/22 for learning. If not go mosin.

If you're interested in home defense a maverick 12 guage or a mossberg will do you fine.
>>
>>30010741
you can buy an ar in ca it will be neutered and probably illegal in the near future but thats something to worry about later go buy one
>>
>>30010314
No just get one of the nigga or ese to sell you one
>>
>>30010756
I guess that could be a good place to start. I hear good things about rugers, what's the most I should spend on a beginner firearm? I don't want to invest to heavily into something I'll out grow quickly

>>30010759
Yeah, I'd probably wait until I moved out of Cali first before I bought an AR. I don't plan on staying here forever for a myriad of reasons
>>
>>30010741
Get yourself .22 bolt actions/low capacity semi auto and move up the milsurp and fudd gun ladder. Neutered ARs are not worth the money, my friend
>>
File: 1410655337695.jpg (100 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1410655337695.jpg
100 KB, 700x700
>>30010314
I hope that coalburner gets what she deserves.
>>
>>30010839
>Yeah, I'd probably wait until I moved out of Cali first before I bought an AR. I don't plan on staying here forever for a myriad of reasons
idiot
you buy one now so you have one now
who gives shit if you overpay once youve got it youve got it
in the future you may not be able to legally buy a gun at all
>>
>>30010888
But >>30010846
I would want to get something nice, like a 6920. I don't want to spend money on something I'll regret owning.
>>
>>30010925
You're going to have to comply with California law if you want a 6920, and I can guarantee you that the new bills will make it illegal again to obtain them. It will look like an abomination and it will be uncomfortable to shoot it, and that can be a guarantee with the coming bills. Stick with the integrals semis and bolts and when you move, you may be able to own something nice.
>>
>>30010314
1. Be prepared to pay a premium to get that private sale, especially if it is a non roster handgun. Is the gun normally about 500? Nah, it's more like 900 now because Cuckifornia bans things for literally no reason

2. San Bernadino is shit, but at least it isn't Riverside or Moreno Valley. San Bernadino SOMETIMES gives CCPs, so when you're 21 it might be remotely possible that you can acquire one. Unless Peruta somes out okay from the en banc review of the case, then you will be able to get one without some bullshit "good reason."

3. You literally moved to California at a terrible time in which gun rights are viciously under assault and once Brown is replaced with Newsom, it'll be even fucking worse because at least Brown vetos some of the worst bills.
>>
>>30010857
Better a coalburner than being with you.
>>
File: 4572599365_da0420b335.jpg (112 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
4572599365_da0420b335.jpg
112 KB, 500x333
>>30010314
There's actually a forum for this right now.
Get a Kel-Tec Sub 2000 and just carry it in a small bag. Should be able to easily meet commifornia mag limits and you can easily conceal it in small bag. Plus, you don't even need a CCW because it's technically a rifle.
>>
>>30010314
Yes, you will.
A) its illegal in your state
B)if you carry and are underaged you will be in a world of shit man.

Tldr, dont do it. You will ultimately become a statistic that can ruin it for us, and you will likely get yourself in trouble.
>>
>>30010314
>I just don't want someone to mistake me for a gangster and refuse to sell me a weapon.

That part is pretty easy. There is a distinct difference between a nigger and a black man.

Just don't walk around with your pants off your ass saying "Ayyy was goo 2 ma senpai, cuz" while blaring shitty trap on your cellphone and you should be alright.

Dress up a tad when you go to purchase your firearm as well, you should be good.
>>
Just so you know, you're black and you're in California.
Yeah.
It's impossible for anyone to get a concealed carry license unless their life is in danger (death threats) or they're a politician or someone else important.

So if you're carrying while black, regardless of the situation the gun is used in, people are just going to chalk it up to gang violence or something.
>>
>>30010471
>I'm not voting this year, not a fan of either of the candidates.
Vote for a third party candidate who actually represents your views. You're already deciding to throw your vote away, so you lose nothing. Try looking into the libertarian candidate, for example. He's a strong contender this year, and it's about damn time people started rejecting the two party mindset.
>>
>>30011151
Yes you do need a ccw. It's still a concealed weapon.
>>
>>30011180
Continuing my post for a non-tldr...

You are facing an uphill battle on the handgun deal.

You express yourself eloquently enough (despite voting the wrong party line imo)that I dont think you are gangbanger status, but you have to realize something... gang bangers and thugs have ruined your image.

So, if a police officer sees you with a gun that you arent supposed to have, what will he think? Do you think he will say "its just abother gun guy" or do you think he will say "he got it illegally, probably up to no good?"

Despite what people say, 1st impressions matter.

Dont vote liberal btw.
>>
>>30010314
As a dindu I would steer clear of carrying a gun on your person and white women
>>
>>30011414
Just because you can't get one doesn't mean nobody else can.
>>
File: 1463338964463.jpg (2 MB, 2209x1836) Image search: [Google]
1463338964463.jpg
2 MB, 2209x1836
>>30010314
Fellow Black here in Commiefornia. Living in Bakersfield.
Dress properly aka don't sag, don't wear giant shirts and avoid wearing sneakers unless working out. Speak standard English. Basically don't act like a nigger. You'll be fine.
As for getting a handgun it's completely impossible for you to do so legally here without being 21. Private Sales go through FFLs and the law says 21 is minimum handgun age.
>tfw turned 21 month and live in a glorious shall issue County
If it wasn't for all three methheads and STDs and violent crime this place wouldn't be so bad.
>>
>>30011649
Fucking autocorrect JFMSU
>>
>>30011649
>if it wasn't for all this everything this place wouldn't be so bad
LA here, massive understatement
>>
Another Black kid (19) here. Question to anyone willing to answer.

Where does dressing like a "nigger" begin, and personal style and fashion begin?
>>
>Moving to San Berdoodoo
Why the fuck would you do this?????? The city is bankrupt and parts of downtown look like ghost towns.

If you do have to move to the IE, at least go further south to Riverside where it's not as bad.
>>
>>30010314
>communist state of California
No guns for you
>>
>>30010634
It's stone, he derails the threads with every post he makes
>>
>>30012216
It's not really a dress, it's an attitude.
>>
>>30012216
just dont sag and wear a button up from time to time.
>>
>>30012579
>>30012582
Thank you.
>>
>>30012216
wear jeans/khakis that fit, wear a shirt that fits: t-shirt, polo, or button-up, if you must wear a hat, put a curve in the brim - preferably removing it when you get inside
>>
>>30011151
Actually, the issue there is, commiefornia's assault length laws are about 5 inches longer than the federal law and wants you to make the firearm as short as possible. So when measuring your rifle, fold/retract the stock then measure. I'm guessing that gun isn't 28 inches when folded right?
>>
File: myride.jpg (1003 KB, 2800x1842) Image search: [Google]
myride.jpg
1003 KB, 2800x1842
>>30010314
Bro, I live in San Bernardino. DO NOT FUCKING MOVE HER NO MATTER WHAT. Fucking walk all the way to pheonix if you have to but do not go. Especially if you gotta use public transportation in berdoo you're in for some shit dude. Just stay the hell out and cops are going to fuck with you no matter what because there's so much crime here. Don't carry anything illegal when you're there. The sheriff is actually pretty cool but you'll have to do with SB police instead of just the sheriffs if you're in town so don't expect them to treat you well. Luckily a CCW permit is given by the sheriff and not the police (unless you're in Redlands but if you were there you'd not have to worry about it as much). Anyways, if you do end up coming over here you better be street smart. Never let your guard down, always prepare to be robbed and have great home security, always look like a poor fool down on his luck not worth robbing, and for the love of God get out ASAP.
>>
>>30011115
Savage
>>
>>30011151

Pistol grip on a centerfire semi-auto rifle with a detachable mag = BANNED ASALT WEPPAN in CA, unless you have a Bullet Button so it's not detachable anymore.

Any of those new bills pass, Bullet Button will be illegal too, so rev up those SKSes.
>>
>>30010314
Thread theme.
https://youtu.be/YxKRz5ffWRo
>>
>>30010314
Quit overthinking it faggot, youre going to be in deep shit if you get caught with a pistol reguardless, suggest you get a knife or something otherwise, san bernardino sherifs are always looking to fuck with someone and they dont have much remourse especially in SB. Get a car and get a shotgun/ar/ak for HD.
>>
>>30010471
IF YOURE UNDER 21 YOU CANNOT POSSES A HANDGUN LEGALLY IN CALIFORNIA
>>
>>30010471
your politics aside, it's fucking california. the answer is no, you can't do that. no private sales. no under 21 possession of handguns. no under 21 CCL. none of that. honestly, if i were you, i'd just buy the gun before moving, carry it, and never register. or if you think you'll be searched (kinda unfortunate, but you're black, deal with it), just carry a "utility knife." better than nothing.
>>
>>30015926
>This.
Keep your homestate license unless its CA.
Although, I know Idaho and Oregon wont sell you a gun with a CA license. Not sure if its the other way around.
>>
>>30011151
>Being this retarded.
You cant carry a fully loaded rifle either.
>>
>>30015727
AZfag, here, will welcome you if you come, OP. You seem pretty cool. AZ's economy is growing, and is just all around better than anywhere else in the country.
>>
>>30015917
>>30015926
you fuckers are half the reason cali laws are shit.
you don't even know the laws and just spout bullshit.
he knows better than you, 18 is legal for ownership, 21 for purchase, and gifting from his dad is totally above board.

fuck you faggots.
>>
>>30010314
>19
>black
>San Bernardino
>no car
>low income housing
>carrying a gun

Yeeaaaaahhh, this is the kind of people they DON'T want having guns
>>
>>30010314
Wear well fitting clothing and fake glasses. Suddenly everyone will think you are smarter and treat you with more respect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ECj4OcCC0
>>
>>30010314
If you're black, you should probably not carry a gun. I mean, black people aren't generally afraid of other blacks if you just puff up your chest and bark real loud and its not like white people are gonna bother a blackie.
>>
Handguns can be given as gifts from parents to adult children who are over 18. You will need to fill out a form to register the gun.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=124237

I doubt that you can get a CCW until you turn 21 though. SB county is shall issue.
>>
>>30016008
>he knows better than you, 18 is legal for ownership, 21 for purchase, and gifting from his dad is totally above board.
All private sales go through the state you fucking retard. There is no such thing as private in Cali.
>>
>>30010516
sounds like you have never left your suburb if you think all white people act like that.

dressing like you have money in a poor neighborhood will make you a target, may as well cover yourself in steak and jump into a lion cage.
>>
File: 1417423865943.jpg (221 KB, 751x946) Image search: [Google]
1417423865943.jpg
221 KB, 751x946
>>30010857
what does she deserve, to be with a neckbeard like you?
>>
>>30010857
I found this post both amusing and entertaining. Thank you for this post.
>>
Mix mutt here.

Since people be asking on what the line is for niggerdom.

I guess I'll toss in I look and dress like a nerdy hipster skater. Though there time where I given off the aurora of scary black guy around the weak.
>>
>>30010314
Hi OP. Just wanted to take the time to tell you that your best friend ( and an edc tool you should always have ) is a flashlight of at least 100 lumen or higher. The goal is to use the light to light up "Black holes" ( areas you can't see, the other side of a corner, etc. ) to spot threats before they become a problem; allowing you to avoid the threat. There is a big difference between spotting a problem 30 feet away vs 10 feet away and should you need to fight in close quarters ( meaning you screwed up somewhere ) you can shine the light in their eyes to blind them as you deliver strikes with a kubaton, knife or other tactical item such as a pen, knuckles, etc.

While I won't recommend these exact products the method mentioned in the video is great and I hope it helps you out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVRkAEq5Brs
>>
>>30010314

when buying a gun from someone just don't act like they expect you to as a black youth

if you are wondering what white people expect young black men to act like, hop on over to worldstarhiphop and just click the first video you see

if you're convincing enough as 'one of the good ones' most white folk will jump at the opportunity to prove to themselves that they don't hate all black people, just the 'gangsta thugs you see on t.v.'

same with at the range or if you have to talk to cops. don't wear stupid ghetto fashion cloths and actively engage with the people around you in a positive and friendly manner. you know, like a white person.

also, enunciate your words. white people hate black people's natural disinterested tone of voice and god forbid you use a slang word they may not understand
>>
>>30010314
You should just go to the gun shop like you are interested in purchasing a weapon for self defense.

>Ask them about the gun laws pertaining to your situation.

>Ask him about brands/Models that he thinks would be appropriate for Self Defense and Hobby target shooting.

>Ask Him what calibers he thinks to be appropriate for self defense/target shooting

>Ask Him About holsters that he finds reasonable

>Ask About Safety Features of Weapons and Weapons safety rules.

>Ask About things like gun size, Width, Round Capacity, Handle Size, Reliability, And maybe bring something to record just in case you want to go over it later.

He might not be able to tell you aboot laws

Then if he seems like a reasonable person go like his facebook page
>>
File: 1449123558802.jpg (26 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1449123558802.jpg
26 KB, 280x280
>>30010314
Theres public housing in other states.
>>
>>30017160
>>30010314
Same Dood Here, If you are going to ask a lot of questions try going at a time in the day when they are slow. It's better for both that way.

That would be Before everyone gets off work and not at lunch time.
>>
>>30015980
AZ is hot as fuck and goddamn I hate that
that's what keeps liberals away though
>>
>>30012216
I just don't think most white people have ever been in scenarios where they have worked or lived with black people so they say ridiculous things like that. Apparently They have never seen white people with baggy clothes which is barely ever done in either race any more.

They think that black people live in societies where everyone is like the black criminal that they see on the news and that most the rest just haven't been caught yet. They think this because they don't really have very much life experience.
>>
>>30017266
When I lived around blacks I got fucked with for having a job several times and reading a book twice.
>>
>>30017358
I highly doubt black people talk more shit than white people.
>>
>>30010516

If you seriously think that's how white people act, you need to go outside sometimes.
>>
>>30017428
He probably does but, he was saying that's how OP should dress and act while purchasing a weapon
>>
>>30010635
>thinking free market capitalism is a good thing
>what is monopoly
>>
>>30017457
F -.
>>
>>30010314
>moving to Cali
You fucked up.

>moving to San Bernaghetto
You fucked up BIG.
>>
>>30010314
Are we pretending blacks are Humans?
>>
Well the only thing that isn't outlawed bow is handguns and handgun calibers. Semi-Rifles should stay in states that deemed them legal.
>>
>>30010516

Dear Sir or Mam

Can I axe you sum-tin

Please and thank you

the whole word~
>>
DEAR OP

Most people in this thread clearly don't live in Southern California. If you want acceptance from white people, guess what, you have it by default for not being a dumb nigger. White people here are so used to minorities, and in some areas, being minorities that most don't give a shit that you're black, even if you're partially ebonics. It's unfortunate that you're in San Bernandino since just a little bit further west and you'd actually be near some nice areas. Most California gun ranges will have no issue with you being black and most gun owners care more about more law abiding citizens owning guns and getting into shooting than they care about them not being white. Supporters of firearms rights aren't always easy to come by in SoCal so we'll take just about anybody.

Keep the pot on the DL if you do smoke it, and never mix it with firearms. If you don't then great, just be aware that fucking everyone in California does it. Don't worry so much about how you dress, if you're concerned about fitting in then don't hesitate to dress like a black person in LA would. Just wear a belt because running is hard if you're pants wont stay up.
>>
>>30010314
why do you want a handgun? if you plan on carrying it, you'll be super fucked if your under 21 AND have a handgun that is not registered with the SBCSD for CCW. as a CCW holder in SBC, do not do this. please don't fuck it up for the rest of us and do it properly
>>
>>30017819
edit: you'll be super fucked if you have to use it
>>
>>30010857
>standing next to a black man
>omg i bet shes taking that bbc
Just admit that you jerk off to interracial constantly.
>>
>>30011268

So much of this post is false.
>>
>>30010509
This!>>30010635
Stupid fucking lefty nigger puppet.

Reap what you sow, oh wait you all don't even know how to do the most me nail tasks.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.