[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Western Volunteers in Kurdistan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
File: lions.jpg (76 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
lions.jpg
76 KB, 720x720
Have any of /k/ gone to fight alongside the Kurds?
>>
>>30000555
Why? To get no pay and crippled with no benefits? Traitors.
>>
>>30000555
1. How do you even get your AR and shit through airport security and how do you tell them that you're flying into Syria to fight people
2. Why would you fight alongside a bunch of disorganized, unstable rebels? There's a history of middle eastern rebels backstabbing and turning around and not being good
3. Kurds are mudslimes too, right?
>>
>>30000555
Why would you want to?
If you want to blow up some sandpeople, just join the military.
>>
>>30000555
>some idiots think they are doing the world good by helping kurds
Nope, kurds are shit
>>
>>30000655
>There's a history of middle eastern rebels backstabbing and turning around and not being good

that's fucking hilarious and you don't know shit about kurds
>>
File: image.png (173 KB, 500x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173 KB, 500x758
>>30000730

moron
>>
>>30000744
yeah I have no clue really
>>
>>30000576
>3. Kurds are mudslimes too, right?

Most of them are sunni Muslims (I think?). They got plenty of religious minorities with them too though, like Christians, Yazidis, other Muslims sects, even some Zoroastrians.

Because Kurds are a secular group (being reds and all). And since ISIL is essentially the enemy of everybody who doesn't share their specific style of Islam.

I think ISILs only ally is Boku Haram.
>>
>>30000762
You're 100% retarded if you think there is a good or justifiable side in his conflict, fuck off mudshit supporter
>>
>>30000555
There were a few who were leaving from Paris to Egypt but we haven't heard from them for a bit.
>>
>voluntarily getting cucked into fighting for shitskin independence from turkroachistan
Oi vey, come fight ISIL with us goyim!
>>
>>30000555
>>29999999
>>
>>30000730
Turkroach detected.
>>
>>30000555
>fighting for arabs
>fighting alongside literal retards
>have to participate in their retarded ass plans
>fighting with people who wipe their ass with their bare hand and water
>having to constantly worry about getting shot in the back because no one knows what trigger discipline is

no thanks senpai
>>
>>30001041
It's like if some dude in Germany decided "You know what, I'm the fucking pope. If you don't think I'm the pope, then fuck you. This is the holy roman fucking empire parte deux and I'm in goddamn control" and then starts beheading people. He's "christian" but not even christians would agree with this guy. Only the most desperate and disenfranchised would go along with his wild mess.
>>
>>30001137
talking about ISIL, that is
>>
File: Isis.jpg (83 KB, 513x454) Image search: [Google]
Isis.jpg
83 KB, 513x454
>>30001151
Yeah.

I like referring to them as ISIL, and not ISIS. Because Isis is too good of a name to waste on them.

ISIL destroys more History (amoungst other things) than those ass-hats that blew up those giant Buddhist statutes in Afghanistan. Fuck those guys.
>>
>>30001084

Many kurds are secular. The largest faction of kurdish fighters are secular.
>>
How do you even get over there, and how do you get hooked up with those Kurdish militias?
>>
>>30001130
Kurds aren't Arabs
>>
>>30001301
oh, my bad, I meant sand niggers.
>>
>>30000555
There were a series of threads a while ago during the siege of Kobanê on /k/ of a bunch of people going over there

I know one of the had been to Ukraine and went to Iraq. I'm not sure about the others

Don't know what happened in the end
>>
File: happy-roof-korean.jpg (47 KB, 303x310) Image search: [Google]
happy-roof-korean.jpg
47 KB, 303x310
>>30000555
>fighting with commies
>>
>>30001338
>I was only pretending I was retarded
>>
I thought there was a guy who said he was a German who went there for a few months then got tired of it and came back.

Posted some pics but it was undecided if he was telling the truth, really good writeups though. Anyone else remember that?
>>
>>30000555
>helping mudslimes
>current year

best thing we could do to that shithole is nuke the entire area and euthanize them. fucking cradle of civilization mesopotamia destroyed by these mindless fucks
>>
>>30000555
Yes there have been several people who have posted on /k/ that have at some point fought with the Kurds
>>
>>30000655
You don't you get issued an am pattern rifle when you arrive
>>
Why the fuck would you do that?

Why not enlist your army and volunteer for deployments?
>>
>>30004196

for the experience I'd imagine, same reason some yanks join the ffl.
>>
Did it in Syria for about 8 months. Was okay, don't regret it, though everything over there is very Mickey mousey and the Kurds are probably the most legit faction in Syria atm, but they are not the freedom loving angels that western media tell you they are
>>
>>30000730
I sort of agree, kurds really are cancerous (at least the kurd immigrants in the west, they're as bad as the rest of the kebabs). But in this conflict they're the lesser evil.
>>
>>30001041
I thought boko haram became part of ISIL?
>>
File: lb5oH0J.jpg (46 KB, 480x490) Image search: [Google]
lb5oH0J.jpg
46 KB, 480x490
The Kurds have had a functioning democracy in the region for decades at this point.

Real democracy. Direct democracy.

You fucks dont know what freedom is.
>>
>>30000744
0.01 kurdish dollars has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>30000655
moron
>>
>>30000555
>Can't bring your own gun

What's the point?
>>
>>30004196
That's a roll of the die, you may end up getting stationed in North Carolina as a fucking chef for 4 years. Joining the Kurds means guaranteed action and you choose where you're going and how long you are there for
>>
>>30007270
Niggah plz, everyone knows that the Kurd's are pretty much a Federation tier government infrastructure and stability. You got both capitalist and communists in separate groups but they are only together under one cause.
>>
>>30000555
>Fighting for brown communist feminist muslims.
How about NO
>>
>>30000730
Found the Turk.

Is there somekind of Turkish internet defense force that gets paid to do shit or is it just a few useful idiots defending that shitstain of a country out of some missplaced loyalty and stupidity?
>>
>>30001092
:^)
t. Frenchfag
>>
>be me
>join the YPG
>my 300 confirmed shitposts earn me a staff position in the Corps of Counter-Memetic Warfare
>we take turns being xo to be fair to everyone
>today it is my turn
>move my duffel and footlocker over to the officers' cots, fifteen meters to the right of my old one
>we've had to strain against our tight Internet ration all the way, but we've finally finished our limited edition gold wartime muhammad pepe
>order some range time for everyone and send a carrier pigeon to the economics comittee asking for our orders on how to release it so it keeps enough of its value
>decide to use my month's phone ration to call my dad
>"hey dad"
>"anon? When are you coming home, son?"
>oh right muh argument
>"well, I, uh, really follow the vision, and like secular society"
>"yeah, how do you know you won't just fuck everything up worse like Bush?"
>"r-rojava is a call to arms for the whole world and-"
>a click and the line goes dead
>my five minutes are up
>head down to the range
>there's a guy stumbling around and trying to bump fire his weapon from semiautomatic
>an American
>"are you drunk on the firing line?"
>he grins and starts yelling while firing a half dozen rounds into the sky
>NO GODS NO MASTERS
>muzzle sweeps me as he falls over
>"y-you too"
>theses no rso because all official positions must be shared by a man and woman and we don't have any to spare
>man, I am going to anonymously complain about him so hard at the next Kobane Local All-Defence Force Local Soviet's next public meeting
>>
>>30000555
deeply thought about it. But truth of the matter is that a NEET such as myself won't do much good (still in uni and haven't even gotten into my reserves unit YET).

I'd love to join, but until I can actually bring something to the team then im basically another grunt. Still, I donate when I can to various guys fighting for them, so at least I do something.
>>
File: war-b-forces-b.jpg (114 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
war-b-forces-b.jpg
114 KB, 1024x640
I remember there being some threads about dudes from here going to make the trip. Has anything been seen/heard from them since?
>>
>>30004196
>Why not enlist your army and volunteer for deployments?

That's like saying why go to an active conflict zone when you can stand around letting cars through a gate in Colorado.
>>
I would only go there to stop the boats. I'd grow a beard, get a tan, then mix myself in with the locals until they lead me to the places where they get on the boats that invade Europe. I'd then sabotage each and every boat except for 1 during the night. I'd take the last boat to get out of there myself.
>>
I feel like most people go there because they miss the feeling of war, you get so used to being on alert 100% of the time and being ready for shit to hit the fan that when its time to come home you just feel odd. some people do adjust but they will always seek out that feeling of danger. My cousin who was a marine in Afghanistan still does crazy shit to this day like racing people on the highway because he misses that feeling.
>>
>>30007945
Your cousin could also just be an asshat. We all have relatives who do drugs, break laws and act like assholes.
>>
>>30007945
Things make sense over there. Modern life is really alienating.
t. Kaczynski
>>
File: iLxqJc1.gif (2 MB, 331x248) Image search: [Google]
iLxqJc1.gif
2 MB, 331x248
>>30000730
allahu akbar hamam böceği
>>
>>30000555
No, I haven't LARPed with consequences.
>>
>>30000555
>Have any of /k/ gone to fight alongside the Kurds?

Waiting for Washington to shift from ISIS to Kurdistan, then yeah. No fucking interest risking my life if I'll get no money for it. I was there training the Syrian rebels, I know the fellows in ISIS, poor fucking people, ready for anykind of shit.
>>
>>30002470
Only the PKK are commies.
>>
File: 1404776039548.jpg (37 KB, 360x479) Image search: [Google]
1404776039548.jpg
37 KB, 360x479
>>30009324
>I was there training the Syrian rebels

sure you were, buddy
>>
File: get rekt kebab.jpg (37 KB, 704x539) Image search: [Google]
get rekt kebab.jpg
37 KB, 704x539
>>30000730
>>
>>30000744
>that's fucking hilarious and you don't know shit about the mujahadeen
>>
>>30009352
Not so much anymore. They've ceased hostilities and shifted to democratic confederalism, but Erdogan and bureaucratic inertia have kept them classed as a terrorist organization for now regardless
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.