[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The LGBTQ and gun rights organization Pink Pistols won over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: image.jpg (544 KB, 1800x1224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
544 KB, 1800x1224
The LGBTQ and gun rights organization Pink Pistols won over a Washington, D.C. Judge today, who overturned a previous restriction on the ability to acquire a firearm in the district.

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/05/pro-gun-gay-group-wins-major-victory-armed-queers-dont-get-bashed/

How does /k/ feel about organizations of minority groups and shooting? Would you care to shoot with openly gay men/women or transgender persons?
>>
>>29998945
It's great. The more lgbtbbqs own guns the better.
>>
>>29998945
I'm not gay but I joined the Pink Pistols back around 2005 or 6 to show my unyielding support for our civil rights. They are good peeps.
>>
What so guns in DC are legal now as long as they're pink?
Someone fill me in
>>
>>29998945
I'd shoot with anyone as long as there not dumbfuck assholes, plus the more support for guns the better.
>>
>>29998945
Now that we're openly acknowledged for moving gun rights along, maybe we can finally move up the degenerate ladder.
>>
File: a_magical_place.png (262 KB, 973x742) Image search: [Google]
a_magical_place.png
262 KB, 973x742
As long as you like Glock I don't care what you do with cocks
>>
>>29998945
>http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/05/pro-gun-gay-group-wins-major-victory-armed-queers-dont-get-bashed/
Very good! Its nice to see people other than old white men at the range, we need more variety of demographics shooting at the ranges.
>>
>>29998945

I thought it was cool. The more the merrier. If they had a donation page I would have sent a little.
>>
File: 1445142851641.png (2 MB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
1445142851641.png
2 MB, 2550x3300
Transsexuals are at greater risk of violence and murder than any other group in America. Before I looked somewhat decently passable I used to get shit all the time. Pulling out my gun deescalated a violent situation and almost certainly saved my life once. Liberals who push for transsexual rights and then push for stricter gun control are ignorant of what it's actually like to be one.
>>
>>29999339
[citation needed]
>>
>>29999352
teal deer pls go
>>
>>29999339
I see deescelation failed in the first place. Drawing a gun is usually the escalations side of a conflict, since at that point you can be charged for aggravated assault. (Which is stupid, but lawyers gotta ruin lives to make money)
>>
>>29999339
hehe
nale dixon
nail dicks on
hahahaha
>>
File: Katya_Pero.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Katya_Pero.webm
2 MB, 640x360
I, for one, support our new tranny overlords.
>>
Cool. Some LGBTQ people like 2nd Amendment rights. Some pro-business people are cool with gays. It's a great big spectrum of varied opinions.

>>29999393

>he named himself Perro
>>
>>29998945
We are going to need these guys to save California from the ungodly amount of gun grabbing they are doing now.
>>
File: 1447220705304.png (364 KB, 1375x906) Image search: [Google]
1447220705304.png
364 KB, 1375x906
>>29999393
>those lips
Every fucking time. Why does anyone think duckface is attractive?
>>
>>29999365
I did some reading. .03% of the US is trans. That's about 105k.

From 2011-2015 there were 53 trans murders in the US so average of 14 per year.

In 2014 there were 14,290 murders. Only 14 of those were trans and you are saying they are at a greater risk?

Murder is terrible but don't use hyperbole because it comes off as deceptive.
>>
>>29998945
Am I the only person on /k/ who doesn't like fags? Call me old school but I legitimately believe gay people should not be able to own guns.

I got uneasy after some fag next to me at the range was shooting and talking with a lisp...
>>
>>29998945
Where the organization to teach blacks to use guns appropriately and not like niggers?
>>
>>29999544
>Denying ownership of law abiding citizens because you don't like what they do with dick.
>>
>>29999564
Sodomy used to be illegal here in the United States.
>>
>>29999496
thick lips may look stupid but they do feel good wrapped around your peepee.
>>
>>29999536
Regarding murders per population, yes.
>>
>>29998978
>DC is bullshit may-issue region
>Pink Pistols, a pro-gay, pro-gun organisation, dislikes this
>They sue the district
>They win
>DC is now shall-issue
>>
>>29999536
1 in 7,500 transgender people is murdered by that statistic

compared to 1 in 30,000 people overall. (3.5 per 100,000 is usa murder rate)

I'd say that's a pretty big increase
>>
>>29999580
>The past
How about we agree that the past is over.

Look I believe in freedom for all and religion should have no say in what the Govt implements into law.

If you believe in freedom, you should let people do what they want as long as it isn't hurting anyone. Feelings don't count.
>>
>>29999580
And those anti-sodomy laws were implicitly at odds with the American attitude towards personal liberty

>>29999581
Lips aren't that great around my peepee honestly. A nice anus or vagina is much better
>>
>>29999580
>A law once told people what they could do.
>>
>>29999580
It's also, by the book, illegal in my county to have more than six girls living under one roof. And it's illegal to hunt camels. Can't think of the last time I saw a camel in arizona. Sometimes laws don't make sense.
>>
>>29999600
Abroad it's even worse. Apparently there are a lot of trans people in Sweden. The "refugees" are unhappy with this
>>
11f. Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective (which includes a determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful
authority that you are a danger to yourself or to others or are incompetent to manage your own affairs) OR have you ever been
committed to a mental institution?
(See Instructions for Question 11.f.)
>>
>>29999536
You do realise your stats prove his point, right?

(((14,290)/(319,000,000))*100,000) = 4.48 murders per 100,000 population

(((14)/(105,000))*100,000) = 13.33 murders per 100,000 population

((13.33)/(4.48)) = 2.98

Therefore, trans people are almost three times more likely to get murdered than the average person in the USA.
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (103 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
103 KB, 500x715
Nigger I AM gay.

It's fuckin' great too. Gay or not, dudes are dudes and dudes have higher sex drives. Being a gay male means you get to fuck constantly.
>>
>>29999544
You don't have to like them, but you do have to respect their Constitutional rights. Anything else makes you a grabber, and Feinstein's buddy.
>>
>>29999601
>If you believe in freedom, you should let people do what they want as long as it isn't hurting anyone.

So we're just going to forget the AIDs epidemic in the 80's? It's just my opinion, I don't think gays should be armed.
>>
>>29999586
>>29999600
Who is doing the murdering?

According to vice it's family, significant others and then "customers". In that order. So really if you are trans you need to gtfo away from your family and be single.
>>
Why would I have an issue with people who like Freedom?

Freedom to shoot guns...and chop their dicks off and rename themselves from Chad, to Chardonnay.

Really, the only gripe I have with gays is them being public with their affection. I don't want to see straight couples grope eachother, nor do I want to see them grope eachother.

And my only gripe with Trannies is them trying to make it to where I have to pay for their surgeries because "Muh free healthcare and Muh sex change isn't cosmetic. It's life saving."

If they are normal boys, girls, or normal boygirls I don't mind at all. I'd love to go shooting with Chardonnay and his life partner (excuse me, I mean wife now.) Regretta.
>>
>>29999647
Muslims consider post-ops mtf as actual women.

Iran will pay for mtf surgeries, because then it's "not gay" for them to go and get banged by a dude. That's why Iran has the 2nd highest tranny rate (first is Thailand)
>>
>>29999672
>But them gays spreaded the AIDs

Nigger are you gay? No? Then what the fuck are you crying about?
>>
>>29999672
>if we give gays guns, they'll spread aids again

SURE MAKES SENSE TO ME SENPAI
>>
>>29999678
That's sort of how most murder is though. Either romantic partners, or people you know pretty well.
>>
>>29999672
You're an idiot. AIDs epidemic got big because it was a new, poorly understood disease. There are dramatically more straight people with AIDs than gays, they're just in africa in asia and poor countries where they don't have access to information and condoms.

AIDs epidemic has a lot more to do with promiscuity and safe sex practices than sexuality
>>
>>29999680
No shit? I never would've expected that. Regardless, refugees have been beating/killing trans people in Europe. Probably pre-op but idk
>>
>>29999652
Yeah but of the overall number of murders it's minuscule. By over-inflating the impact you take away credibility. Just because the total number in your community is so small. The same could be said for ambidextrous people. They have a small population as well so are they specifically targeted or is it just a byproduct of being ambidextrous?
>>
>>29999629
The 6 girls limit sounds like a legacy law aimed at whorehouses. Iirc, the Army had a Camel Corps out of Yuma. I don't believe camels and horses get along well, and folks would shoot camels when they could to keep the camels from riling their horses.
>>
>>29999688
So then stop blaming normies at large when it is their on community who victimizes them the most.
>>
>>29999708
Are you seriously pretending that transgender people aren't more disliked than non transgender people? Of course they're more likely to get murdered.
>>
>>29999728
Uhhh....I never have? I don't think you are replying to who you think you are replying to.
>>
>>29999728
>their own community

Transgender people are far more likely to be kicked out by their family. Their families are usually the least likely people to support their lifestyle.
>>
Its just me, but i think mentally ill people shouldnt own guns.
>>
>>29998945
It's good camo actually
I wouldn't be able to identify a pistol on gay or trans because I would think it's a open-carry dildo
>>
File: 1462550737083.jpg (612 KB, 1024x1599) Image search: [Google]
1462550737083.jpg
612 KB, 1024x1599
>>29999672
>its jus muh opinion guis!!
And it's fucking stupid you gungrabbing cock wrangler. Every sovereign citizen has the RIGHT to bear arms. So take your bullshit somewhere else, you faggot.
>>
>>29999693
>AIDs epidemic got big because it was a new, poorly understood disease.
That isn't true. The queer lobby screamed and yelled and derailed the entire debate over AIDS and turned it into a civil rights issue rather than a public health issue. Shit, there were stories about bathhouses in SF where faggots would play Russian roulette: six guys in one hot tub, one is HIV positive, and they all pick somebody to assfuck. The city tried to get them to shut down and faced lawsuits, near-riots, and the usual.

I remember this well because I was working in Silicon Valley at the time. This sort of thing was local news.

>AIDs epidemic has a lot more to do with promiscuity and safe sex practices than sexuality
That isn't true either. The 'gay' community continues to be *the* big vector for STD's, and the newest disease they're spreading around is a antibiotic-resistant variety of syphilis.

Something like 80% of queers are radical leftists anyway, so all this talk of rehabilitating the 2nd Amendment by getting outfits like the Pink Pistols on our side is just that: talk. The Pink Pistols don't have much traction in their own community because the majority of queers associate firearms with right-wing causes and are openly hostile, sometimes to the point of beating the shit out of them. Source: a bi coworker who later moved to Houston.

You can thrash and scream and yell and misdirect as much as you please. The gruesome truth is that people who shove their junk where it doesn't belong are not happy healthy wonderful human beings, and most of them are severely fup duck. Sorry.
>>
>>29999604
>Lips aren't that great around my peepee honestly. A nice anus or vagina is much better
Are you gay?
>>
>>29999765
Then I guess someone should take yours you turbo autist.
>>
File: 1423872372626.gif (1 MB, 278x199) Image search: [Google]
1423872372626.gif
1 MB, 278x199
>>29999672
>AIDS epidemic in the 80's (which was mostly due to lack of knowledge about the disease)
>Somehow connected to gays owning firearms

Dude what?
>>
>>29999792
I'm not mentally ill though.
I'm not a danger to myself or to society.
>>
>>29998945
OP, if you're gonna be a fag, you should take these fags as an example of how to be a better one.
>>
>>29999772
>>
>>29999693
Not him, but promiscuity and unsafe sex (no condoms) run in higher proportion for both among gay men in the US, that is why AIDS was first considered a "gay" disease and why the Reagans didn't act on the epidemic sooner.
>>
>>29999742
"dislike" does not equal murder, holy shit you are retarded

>>29999750
not according to vice who said it was either family or romantic partners and vice is very pro lgbtq
>>
File: logo-large.png (3 KB, 284x115) Image search: [Google]
logo-large.png
3 KB, 284x115
>>29999800
>>
>>29999831
Did i trigger you?
>>
>>29999781
>You can thrash and scream and yell and misdirect as much as you please. The gruesome truth is that people who shove their junk where it doesn't belong are not happy healthy wonderful human beings, and most of them are severely fup duck.

I have to agree. But at the same time, disagree. A lot of their fucked-up-ness comes from well, the ideology they get sucked into, which is fucked up liberalism (not real liberalism.) Then another chunk comes from the way they are treated for being gay, or how they are raised to not be gay.

Like, a truly gay person is born gay. But not fucked up. The fucked up part comes on with time.

And I do know, because I've met MANY, that there are many "gays" and "Tranys" who do it for attention. And we can slowly see them starting to evolve into their new group, which is Nu-Male. I.e. "I don't have to pretend to be gay anymore. I can just be a submissive shit."

I'm just saying. By your logic any guy who has ever done anal with a chick is as "fucked up" as a gay male. Which isn't true. And by your logic, they are born fucked up in order to be attracted to that activity. Gay or not. Which is also not true in most of cases.
>>
>>29999784

Probably not, because then he'd get awesome BJ's all the time.
>>
>>29999544
>I legitimately believe gay people should not be able to own guns.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>29999849

Hell, a lot of gays never partake in anal at all, giving or receiving.
>>
>>29999849
Not that guy, but i'd draw the line somewhere.
Being gay is okay and while not normal, completely natural and somewhat understandable.
Everything beyong being gay, such as being a tranny or a genderqueer apache attack helicopter is just a mental illness.
>>
>>29999837
>look guys, I triggered this fag!
No, you're just a piece of shit with weapons grade autism, so I'm applying your logic and saying you shouldn't own guns.
>>
>>29999781
>i had a bi coworker once who told me there are no right wing faggots
Oh well you're the new /k/ authority on faggots then. No one else here has ever seen one in the wild

But really, give me a single argument against gays owning guns. I've fucked a few girls in the ass, am I not allowed to own a gun because I put my junk where it doesn't belong? Have you ever had a blow job? Your dick sure as shit doesn't belong there
>>
>>29999849
>ever done anal with a chick
Or oral.
>>
>>29999831
Now that's just being unfair to autistics.
>>
>>29999781
This is why no one likes you Phil, Jesus
>>
File: 12323235463642.jpg (36 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
12323235463642.jpg
36 KB, 604x453
Guns are the literal epitome of freedom and genuine equality. All minority groups absolutely should be able to own firearms.
>>
File: sharkfuckerbig.jpg (1 MB, 4082x1814) Image search: [Google]
sharkfuckerbig.jpg
1 MB, 4082x1814
>>29999849
>A lot of their fucked-up-ness comes from well, the ideology they get sucked into
That isn't true either. I had to dodge faggots in our local city park when I was growing up. I got cruised as a kid, as a teen, and as a young man, and it wasn't until we got a couple of fag bars that most of that stopped. Queer sex involves pain and scat, though, and fucking in public restrooms seems to much a stroll down memory lane, because you still hear about people being busted for it.

>which is fucked up liberalism (not real liberalism.)
Yeah, like the Communism that killed off 80 million people within living memory isn't 'real' communism.

>>29999884
No, there is nothing normal about same-sex sexual contact. At a minimum it is one motherfucker of a behavioral disorder.

>>29999895
Faggots can own all the guns they please. And yeah, getting shit all over your dick and inflicting pain on another human being is pretty fucking weird. But at least you were still fucking a girl.

>>29999903
Chompy loves me. I don't need anyone else.
>>
>itt
>closet homos argue that everyone should own a gun
>vs closet homos who argue openly gays shouldn't own a gun

Fucking magical.
>>
>>29999916
i was just arguing that violence against lgbtq is overblown and hurts you faggots more than helps you
>>
>>29999916
Hey now, I'm openly gay.
>>29999911
You are literally the dumbest mother fucker I have ever seen. The problem is you're willing to spew your ignorance on a variety of topics which is, again, why you're a fucking joke and a cretin.

Oh, and a massive faggot.
>>
>>29999911
Of course the tripfag autist has an issue with faggots.

>inflicting pain on another human being
You're a dipshit, anal is good for both parties if you use lubricant
>>
>>29999681
>>29999683
>>29999693
>gays being this delusional

Go spread your disease elsewhere, fags.
>>
>>29999781
Does anyone on this board even take this tripfag seriously anymore? Personally I'm just waiting for him to die out.
>>
>>29998945

>would you care

I think they're a bunch of fuckin weirdos, but I don't have to like them to respect their right to arm bears and defend themselves. Besides, I'm sure there's lots of shit they I do they think is weird too. To each his/her own I guess.

>I tolerate all people
>that doesn't mean I have to love them, hold hands, or think they're "heroic" for wearing a dress
>you go over there and do your thing
>I'll be over here doing my thing
>tolerance > acceptance
>you can't force me to think LGBT is healthy behavior
>>
File: dont-tread-on-me.jpg (80 KB, 450x298) Image search: [Google]
dont-tread-on-me.jpg
80 KB, 450x298
>>29998945
You must be new here. /k/ is gay as fuck
>>
>>29999874
And I've done anal with women, and have passed several psychological exams.

>>29999884
I think being gay is normal. As in, it's something that happens in a certain percentage of every higher functioning species on Earth like apes, dolphins, and so on. Humans can curb, or condone that percentage because, well, we're human. So to me, truly gay people are fine. Nothing wrong with that. It's just one of the curve balls nature threw out.

Then when it comes to Tannies, I do believe there are people who do think they are trapped in the wrong body. And rather than literally brain wash them into being a certain gender, I find that it IS more ethical and cost efficient to just...chop the dick off or sew the Vagoo shut. Whatever. As long as they choose what happens to them, I'm fine with that. However, I do think there is a LARGE group in the "Tranny" population who do, do it for attention and use it to push a fucked up political agenda, which is very, very unfiar to people with an actual disorder that think they should be the opposite gender.

Now when it comes to "I'm a Pyro Fox who is trisexual" I think that is 90% "gimme attention" and 9% needs to be in an asylum. And 1% some guy who really, really thinks he is a pyro fox and is still "normal".
>>
File: 2016-05-19 16.20.18.jpg (3 MB, 1590x2829) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-19 16.20.18.jpg
3 MB, 1590x2829
I'm not gay, but a lot of guys I shoot with wont touch my 1911 because "I don't want to look gay."
>>
>>29999953
Thank you
/thread
>>
>>29999956
only in your containment threads
>>
>>29999781
Amen.
>>
>>29999972
>only on the entirety of 4chan
FTFY
>>
File: 1459153545842.png (178 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1459153545842.png
178 KB, 330x319
>>29998945
>They support gun rights

I don't care if they're transniggers, they're still my niggas.
>>
can we have a normie thread at some point? i'm tired of faggots.
>>
>>29999884
>while not normal, completely natural
If it's natural it's normal.

You done fucked up.
>>
>>29999932
>>29999946
Twas shitposting my dudes, calm down.

>>29999949
>Not being of Bisex master race.
>>
>>29999997
Normies get out, Ree, Ree etc.
>>
>>29999997
>>30000004
Oh shit!!!
>>
File: feral.jpg (380 KB, 1280x776) Image search: [Google]
feral.jpg
380 KB, 1280x776
Trannies defend your right to shitpost.
>>
>>30000020
Where was it?
>>
>>30000037

>>30000000
>>
>>29999592
It took queers to change these fuckers minds?
>>
Shit now I regret not knowing where I left the screen cap where Phil gets tricked into downloading shota yiaoi porn.
>>
>>29999393
Does this guy really think he's fooling anyone?
>>
File: proud-liberal.jpg (52 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
proud-liberal.jpg
52 KB, 480x726
>>30000043

need one of these with anti gun or pro gay
>>
>>29999964
>it's something that happens in a certain percentage of every higher functioning species on Earth like apes, dolphins, and so on
That's horseshit, though. When two bears fight and one wins, for example, one will often mount the other. There's no sex involved; it's a dominance display. Animals do not cruise around in the wild and hook up with other animals of the same sex. Full stop.
>>
>>29999668
yeah but you will never feel the soft juicy insides of a vagina.

GTFO fag.
>>
>>29999339
Get treatment for your mental illnesses, fucking trannies.
>>
File: 12[1].jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
12[1].jpg
47 KB, 500x375
ITT
>>
>>29999911
>Queer sex involves pain and scat,
Look at this guy, next thing you know he will be saying "they eata the poo-poo". Like that retaded Ugandan.

I like how homophobes are always so self-righteous with their expert knowledge on gay sex. How can you be an expert on how things work if you've never experienced it?

Listening to Phil talk about gay sex is like listening to an anti-gunner talk about guns.

Cringe-inducing to extreme levels.
>>
File: 1461601087586.jpg (113 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1461601087586.jpg
113 KB, 1224x1445
>>30000059
>>
File: phil falls for poju.png (99 KB, 1165x844) Image search: [Google]
phil falls for poju.png
99 KB, 1165x844
>>30000051
Here. All it proves is that I'm a sucker for false advertising.

>>30000068
Four out of five male queers still have sex with women occasionally. Forget where I read that, but it was a medical study, not something off Stormfront.

>>30000084
Being repulsed by something unnatural and unsanitary is not a phobia.
>>
>>29999781
Faggot Detected

PHil I didn't know you took it up the ass.

Is micnig giving it to you?
>>
>>29999911
>That isn't true either. I had to dodge faggots in our local city park when I was growing up. I got cruised as a kid, as a teen, and as a young man, and it wasn't until we got a couple of fag bars that most of that stopped. Queer sex involves pain and scat, though, and fucking in public restrooms seems to much a stroll down memory lane, because you still hear about people being busted for it.

I'm not even sure what you mean by this. IF you were afraid gays were trying to rape you...I think you have bigger issues.

>Yeah, like the Communism that killed off 80 million people within living memory isn't 'real' communism.

Well it wasn't. Communism the way it is supposed to be done is impossible, and has never been done.

Liberalism is not a total political ideology. It's a way of seeing things that was origionally like Communism, and it is impossible to have a truly "liberal" society because you need Conservativeism to keep it in check.

What we have now in Yurop and 'Merica is "LIBRUL" political parties who have separated themselves so much from the Conservative checks and balances (and the other side is no better) that it has turned into a Cult of Pussification that the government has used to push....Pussification.
>>
File: 1461547232067.jpg (28 KB, 427x427) Image search: [Google]
1461547232067.jpg
28 KB, 427x427
>>30000106
>implying
Yeah, like Phil has ever had any sex of any kind
>>
>>29998945
I could care less who you fuck, if you against these bullshit laws then you're a friend of mine.
>>
File: 1438672009305.jpg (19 KB, 452x422) Image search: [Google]
1438672009305.jpg
19 KB, 452x422
>>30000059
>>
File: indoctrinated or stupid.jpg (83 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
indoctrinated or stupid.jpg
83 KB, 500x445
>>30000074
>appear in a thread that has to do with LGBTBBQ
>don't expect trannies
>>
>>29999781
Nogunz, why do you even post here.
>>
>>30000102
>Being repulsed by something unnatural and unsanitary is not a phobia.
Incorrect data will lead to incorrect conclusions.

Also, I find it weird that you were so affected by getting hit on by gays. When a gay man hits on me, I thank them for the compliment, and explain I am both not interested in men and not single. I've never had an issue with it.

But then I'm Alpha as fuck and fine with it.
>>
File: 1438143881662.jpg (87 KB, 1000x727) Image search: [Google]
1438143881662.jpg
87 KB, 1000x727
I'm a tranny and I was thinking about going to nuggetfest this year. Judging by this thread, should I just not go? Or is /k/ more chill in person
>>
>>30000059
There is an entire species of lizard that is entirely female.

Most great apes have about the same percentage of sexual orientations as humans.

Sheep.

Nigga there are 1500 species of animals who do homosex, and the smarter the animal, the more homosex they do. And even prefer.

Stop being such a faggot, Phil.
>>
>>29998945
I'm absolutely stoked about this. Yes I would shoot with anyone lgbtq because I love guns and I love talking about them. I'm all for people defending themselves and others. The more good people that have access to firearms for lawful purposes the safer we all are. This is actually genius because that organization has a lot of attention and understanding from the general public and politicians right now. All of a sudden the media can't run articles on "gun nuts" and "rednecks" petitioning for concealed carry. Now the headlines will read that homosexuals are also advocating personal defense. The media won't dare offend them in any way and so all they can do is report unbiasly on it or support them.
>>
>>30000185
>Not going because of this thread
More the half the thread is fucking chill with trannies and fags.

There just like 3-4 autist who don't understand.
>>
>>29999946
HEY! Cretinism is a medical condition. Don't associate those afflicted with it to Phil. It's not fair to them.

>>30000185

If someone tries to bash you, you know they'll get their asses handed to them.
>>
>>30000185
Just go. Nobody will say anything. Phil is just retarded.
>>
>>30000185
>Or is /k/ more chill in person

I would honestly gun down a tranny if it tried to speak to me. Stay away freak.
>>
>>30000117
>IF you were afraid gays were trying to rape you..
There's nothing imaginary about some pot-bellied old fuck sitting down in the stall next to you and kneeling and jerking off underneath the partition, or ordering you to get into his car because he has free doughnuts, or finding a glory hole in the library restroom with homoerotic invitations scribbled around it, or finding a PLAYGIRL centerfold stuck to the wall with human shit.

Damn near half the molestations in the US are queers preying on kids. Harvey Milk banged teenaged boys. The guy who got queers accepted into the Boy Scouts by tthreatening their corporate sponsorships is on trial for raping a fifteen year old in a motel room. Spare me.

>>30000176
I had a queer coworker once who had an obvious crush on me, and at the time I was so goddam embarassed I didn't know what to do. I was grossed out, but I didn;t want to hurt his feelings. So I ignored him until he quit. Maybe I shoulda been more straightforward.

>>30000202
Your source material, please. And fucking LIZARDS that reproduce via parthenogenesis don't count.
>>
>>30000185
Most people in this thread are chill with the lgbtbbqs, if you haven't noticed. There's just two or three assholes who are riling everyone else up with idiocy.
>>
>>30000185
Tranny myself: Actually this thread is way better than my expectations were, except for like that one dude the common opinion here seems to be "who cares?".

What this guy said:
>>30000209

>>30000217
>Aka wimpily hit on and then complain about trannies to /pol/
>>
File: 1426824797901.png (117 KB, 241x276) Image search: [Google]
1426824797901.png
117 KB, 241x276
>>30000217
Nice edge faglord.
>>
>>30000185
I think if I went to a Nuggetfest and saw guys making out or cosplaying as girls, I'd just leave. But I think the last thing you need to worry about is any kind of violence, or even shit talking. Nobody is going to say or start shit in the midst of a crowd of heavily armed people. Remember your Robert Heinlein.
>>
>>30000209
>There just like 3-4 autist who don't understand.

Transexual people are mentally ill. And you have the gall to call others that disagree "autistic"?
>>
>>30000185
Nuggetfest has had literal crossdressers before, and nobody has the guts to shitpost about your sexual orientation to your face in real life.
Just don't be a faggot about being a faggot and you'll be fine.
>>
>>30000250
Phil how would a noguns aspie even get out of his basement to go to Nuggetfest?
>>
>>30000250
>I'd just leave
Guess you haven't been before then?

>>30000258
This, never forget 99% of 4chan posters can barely say hello to someone in person, let alone voice an opinion.
>>
>>30000252
Well yes because the thread was more along the lines of supporting your fellow person regardless of their whatever that makes them them as long as the believed in freedom and the right to bear arms.

Then there autist like you who can't seem to understand.
>>
The California Shall Issue case is still zombied out (State is desperately trying to take over the case after the County Sheriff threw in the towel) but this DC thing can only help it.
>>
>>30000224
>Your source material please
Nigger, where's YOUR source material?
>>
>>30000004
>>29999964
I'm saying its not normal because being straight is literally the norm.
The gay community is very small compared to the straights, which makes them deviate from the norm.
I'm not saying normal or abnormal in a derogatory manner.
>>
>>30000217
Neat. Then Nuggetfest would have a bad rap, gun owners would be seen as anti-lgbtq, and you'd spend life in federal prison for a hate crime.

But hey, playing the role of tough edgelord on the internet is fun, right?
>>
>>30000102
Hide Phil threads
Ignore Phil posts
Do not respond to Phil

>>29999953
This guy has it spot on. What someone else does is none of my goddamn business. I don't really know any gays (that I am aware of) but if some of them want to use liberal tears to wash away crappy gun laws, then kudos.
>>
>>30000224
>There's nothing imaginary about some pot-bellied old fuck sitting down in the stall next to you and kneeling and jerking off underneath the partition, or ordering you to get into his car because he has free doughnuts, or finding a glory hole in the library restroom with homoerotic invitations scribbled around it, or finding a PLAYGIRL centerfold stuck to the wall with human shit.

Maybe like....you needed to not live in California?

>Damn near half the molestations in the US are queers preying on kids. Harvey Milk banged teenaged boys. The guy who got queers accepted into the Boy Scouts by tthreatening their corporate sponsorships is on trial for raping a fifteen year old in a motel room. Spare me.

>Half the molestation is by THE QUEERS

That's a lie. Why are you lying? Pushing a stereotype is lying.

>Your source material, please. And fucking LIZARDS that reproduce via parthenogenesis don't count.

How does parthenogenesis not count? Just because no dicks go in butts?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
>>
>>30000289
>guy randomly guns down a trap in the middle of a group of heavily armed aspies
>thinks he'd make it to prison
Topkek
>>
>>30000284
The lord god jesus christ created us all, without sin. That's my source.
>>
>>30000306
Ahahahahahaha

>>30000317
Are you just trolling now? At first I thought you were just stupid and now I'm mad that you got me.
>>
>>30000185

Most of these idiots screaming about 'dem fags' are cowards anyway, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: socrates.jpg (55 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
socrates.jpg
55 KB, 431x450
>>30000284
No, no no no. You have made an assertion. Now you need to support it.
>>
>>30000286
I get that.

But I'm also pointing out that homosexuality is normal in terms of being pretty uniform across numerous species. I.e. It is very, very unlikely to be a "mental disorder".
>>
>>30000317
>wow, this is more attention than my parents have given me all week!
>>
>>30000306
>heavily armed aspies

a nugget and p64 isn't "heavily armed" you delusional homo
>>
File: 1427215963949.gif (3 MB, 248x138) Image search: [Google]
1427215963949.gif
3 MB, 248x138
>>30000317
>God is my source and the only correct source
>>
>>30000306
Well, I was trying to be nice.

He would get gunned down in a hurry there's no doubt about that.
>>
>>30000224

God damn man, projecting much? Some weird-ass fantasies you've got there but I guess if it's consensual and not hurting anyone...
>>
>>30000340
More than your noguns ass lmao
>>
>>30000327
>everyone on the internet is the same person
I'm not the anon who posted those "assertions", I just hate stupid inbred faggots like you demanding sources for a claim that refutes their own ignorant " assertion".
>>
>>29998945
Fuck yes I'm cool with it. Faggots fight for what they want and don't take no for an answer. This can be used to our benefit, plus they can easily grow becuase what gay person doesn't feel like they are more likely to be victims of hate crimes. I'll take queers, trans, or anything of the sort over some of the dindu's I've seen at my range. I've also never met an unfriendly queer in a normal setting. I'm down for anyone getting guns, assuming they are educated on them, and responsible. Black, white, yellow, brown, wearing whatever and fucking who ever.
>>
>>29998945

The more minority groups who are into guns the better. We need to change the stereotype of guns being for middle aged white men only.
>>
>>30000368
A secondary source has already been posted ITT. Not that mr luddite paleocon would bother reading.
>>
>>30000347
Seriously.

His entire argument here is based on how attractive he is to gays. Ever since he was a kid they just couldn't get enough of him. He scraped by, just by the skin of his teeth a bunch of times as some old guy tried to diddle him in a bathroom.

Like, what the fuck? Conceit has a name. And it is Phil.

I saw Mexicans kill eachother and the border patrol get out and kill said Mexicans as a kid. And even got bullied by Mexicans (Welcome to the border Ese.) Doesn't mean I think all Mexicans are out to diddle me.
>>
>>30000382
I know, I was waiting to see if he'd continue commenting even though requested source material was made available.
>>
Real question for you all

I don't have any negative feelings towards trans people. Some of my friends are trans (yeah yeah I know the whole "I have a black friend so I'm not racist meme, whatever)

But I still think they are mentally ill and that proper treatment does not include supporting and glorifying their illness.

Can I have those two beliefs at the same time and not be criticized? It doesn't seem like the trans community likes anyone who doesn't believe that transitioning is the one true method for solving their brain problems
>>
Going on a non gun-related tangent here:

The kinds of sexual abuse supposedly associated with gays is usually from one particular kind of gay: the "topping isn't homo" "I'm not gay, the guys I'm fucking are" type. These are rapists. They also present themselves as ordinary, even macho, men. [as an aside, these people are overrepresented among sports/gym jocks, blacks, law enforcement, and in the upper parts of hierarchical organizations like corporations and the catholic church]

Faggoty fags aren't the ones out there raping little boys. They're busy sucking and fucking adult fags (when they aren't binge drinking like college students).
>>
>>30000382
I didn't see it.

>>30000400
I have a garden to tend and an axe to re-handle.

>>30000412
Not any more. Neither they nor the Militant Faggot Brigade are content with tolerance. They want enthusiastic endorsement, or you will be purged.

>>30000459
Dig up Harvey Milk and call him a liar, then.
>>
>>30000328
I totally agree with you on that.
Thats what i meant when i said it was natural.
I'm fairly certain its based on genetics, as it has been proven that its more likely for twins to be gay than it is for one twin to be straight and one twin to be gay.
That seems like it would indicate a connection to the genes.
>>
>>30000388
>Doesn't mean I think all Mexicans are out to diddle me.
Pero somos, gringo.
>>
>>30000412
Well if it's a mental condition you have to look at the 3 choices.

Deny them the ability to be "Trans", by whatever measures they want to take. And let them suffer by doing nothing but denying them the ability to make themselves feel better.

You can go into brainwashing them. Or "Correcting" them, which would require any number of fairly unethical treatments (Electro shock, hormone treatment, medications to make their personality change. etc.)

Or you can let them chop their dick off and be happy. (Or have a dick sewn on.)

Which of the three causes the least amount of suffering? Which makes them NOT able to reproduce?

If it's a mental disorder you should LOVE trannies. Because there is most likely a genetic component to the disorder. If they "transition", they have effectively removed themselves from the gene pool.

In short....you SHOULD glorify their illness because by suppressing it, and keeping them "closeted" they will just keep on reproducing.

Personally, I don't think homosex is a disorder, but by definition "feeling trapped in the wrong body" is a disorder no matter how you put it. So, you can either just stuff it under the rug but never "cure it", or you can let them render themselves sterile.
>>
>>30000459
>The kinds of sexual abuse supposedly associated with gays is usually from one particular kind of gay: the "topping isn't homo" "I'm not gay, the guys I'm fucking are"
So...Romans?
>>
>>30000412
Ok, while I would never say this to any of my trans friends, but I, as a tranny, believe it's mental illness as well.

What are you supposed to do tho? It's not like you recognize that and it just goes away. Might as well live comfortably while there's no medical cure.

>>30000476
I'm content with tolerance, but please keep speaking for me.
>>
File: nope.png (9 KB, 680x366) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
9 KB, 680x366
>>29999544
Shit, it's okay to feel however you feel but your feelings don't trump the constitution.
>>
>>30000476
>Dig up Harvey Milk and call him a liar, then.
Harvey was out, true. But he still fits the profile.
>power-seeking, a "climber"
>good media-friendly smile
>reneged on political deals, blows off the guy he backstabbed
The last one is actually why he got shot. Milk would have made a great boy-raping congressman or senator if he hadn't gotten shot.
>>
>>30000476
>I have better things to do than speak with you plebians
Fucking kill yourself while you're at it you colossal faggot. You are, by far, the neckbeardiest of neckbeards.
>>
>>30000502
Yes
>>
>>30000412

Well, let's say it is a mental illness. One of the criteria for being a mental illness is distress, which obviously an untreated transsexual would experience.

Treatment involving sexual reassignment eases the distress.
>>
>>29999781
>The gruesome truth is that people who shove their junk where it doesn't belong are not happy healthy wonderful human beings
>If everyone in this demographic just listened to me, someone who has no idea what it's like being in this demographic, then they would be much better off! After all, they're all too dumb to know what's good for them! Only I know what's best!
>>
>>30000489
Agreed.

>>30000494
But that is what the wall will be for.

Sorry. I understand Spanish but can't really speak/type it anymore.
>>
>>30000102
How big of an ego do you have to have to screencap yourself?
>>
File: japed.jpg (172 KB, 540x596) Image search: [Google]
japed.jpg
172 KB, 540x596
>>29999822
>Getting kicked out of their family
>Gee i guess they can't kill you if they kick you out!
>>
>>30000498
>>30000503
Points taken.

However - various studies show that the average pre-transition and post-transition qualitiy of life of a transsexual does not justify the transition in the first place. Here's one: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/

Furthermore, the high suicide rates of transsexuals does not decrease after a transition. So is it really the best option?

I always saw it in the same vein as that condition where people are compelled to chop off limbs or poke their eyes out because they felt "wrong" on them. Should we amputate people who feel that their feet are not a part of them?

Maybe my Intro To The Brain / Intro To Psych class I took is just too recent in my mind. But it does seem like a lot of these things have simple explanations, but unpopular solutions...
>>
>>30000588
Big enough to use a trip on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>30000185
ivy is that you?
>>
File: philpiss.jpg (144 KB, 1240x275) Image search: [Google]
philpiss.jpg
144 KB, 1240x275
>>30000588
Irregardless of what the gay's want, it needed to be said and it needed to be saved.
>>
>>30000607
>Furthermore, the high suicide rates of transsexuals does not decrease after a transition

Oh god that shit, IIRC the study that found that based it on trans people not answering follow up calls being counted as "suicides" (since obviously if you don't answer the phone it's because you killed yourself).

Ask actually trans people and they'll tell you life is better after transition, even if they have to deal with more shit for being trans sometimes.
>>
>>30000540
>Treatment involving sexual reassignment eases the distress.
Indulging the mental illness makes it worse. Which is why almost half of them try to kill themselves.

>>30000588
Somebody else did. I thought it was funny and saved it.

I've said my piece. Goodbye, day/k/are. Mister Belt Sander is calling, and there is chard on the menu. You guys can huff and puff and spread disinformatzia on the Intarwebz all you please.
>>
>>30000412

This guy has the right idea. It's like having a friend with a substance abuse problem. You can still love them, they're who they are. They're not freaks, they're just who they are. That having been said, you don't have to consider them 'healthy', and you definitely shouldn't feed their addiction. The comorbidities of other mental illnesses and suicide is disproportionately high for this group.

>>30000503
>>30000540

There is some progress with medical cures, no brainwashing or 'reeducation'. The reality is also that many people who have sex reassignment surgery REGRET IT, so clearly it is not a final release for everyone.
>>
>>30000607

>However - various studies show that the average pre-transition and post-transition qualitiy of life of a transsexual does not justify the transition in the first place

But your other 2 options are to deny them the chance of being happier through transitioning into a new gender, or by mind-fucking them. Like, the only way to get rid of their depression, suicide rates AND their feeling of wanting to be a new gender is to completely and totally warp their existing mind. Which can lead to worse consequences.

>I always saw it in the same vein as that condition where people are compelled to chop off limbs or poke their eyes out because they felt "wrong" on them. Should we amputate people who feel that their feet are not a part of them?

People like that are still more rare though. And you know what...if someone wanted to chop an arm off or else they may kill themselves I say "fine". Because the alternative to to drug the fuck out of them, which can be done with or without the suspect arm...or penis.

Also, how much of those studies looks into the other issues that come after, or keep on existing after they get their operations done?

If mom and dad hate you for being a Cross Dresser, they will hate you for becoming a grill, or dude.

I think that's key. You don't have to agree with it, or even condone it. But most issues that come with homosexuality and transvestites can be taken care of by giving them a big heaping dose of "Cool story bro."

By not being a douche, but also by not being overly sympathetic they will find their place.
>>
>>29999781
Alright so your argument is based upon
>one time I heard a story
>one bi person you knew
Great sources and factual objective information you have.

My explanation:
>Gay people are more likely to get kicked out of their homes and become homeless
>Get STD's and such that way because homeless people are exposed to riskier behaviors
>Hence why AIDS was originally called 4H or HHHH
>Heroin users
>Hemophiliacs
>Haitians
>Homosexuals
The bullshit that it's a mainly gay spread disease is because most media sources used GRID (Gay Related Immune Deficiency) instead of what the CDC used.
>>
>>29999339
Fucking faggot, go excuse your mind with that pistol.
>>
>>29998945
I honestly don't care if they're fags or not, let them have funs and cock
>>
>>29999580
So did booze and fucking on sundays
>>
>>29999652
What kind of mean and standard deviation do the per capita data have over the years and is the difference between the two sets statistically significant?

We do run into issues with small sample sizes.
>>
>>30000651
Holy shit Phil, this is cringy as fuck. You're the cringiest person on /k/ right now, how does that feel?
>>
>>29998945

If they like guns, they're chill, and responsible, they're ok with me.
>>
File: 1440267222977.jpg (72 KB, 601x384) Image search: [Google]
1440267222977.jpg
72 KB, 601x384
>>29999672
>gays are a disproportionate victim of a specific sexual disease
>that means they shouldn't own guns
wut
>>
Wish they would help out in California.

More people shooting = better

If they could write their representatives in CA that are democrat (no doubt) that would be a big help

The reps in CA don't listen to 'conservatives' since there isn't really an opposition.

This is why we live in the nazi shit-hole that we do today.
>>
>>29999781
This is why the left think we're backwards retards.
>>
>>30000876
If you are ok with homos you aren't on the right.
>>
>>29999544
What's wrong with you man? Just let people do what they wanna do. The more gun owners the better.
>>
File: 1460346110545.gif (331 KB, 340x500) Image search: [Google]
1460346110545.gif
331 KB, 340x500
>>29999911
>the tripfag is sperging
>what a surprise
Petition to ban tripfags from /k/ when?
>>
>>29999781
Phil, you're a god damn faggot.
>>
File: 1462765583774.jpg (301 KB, 962x722) Image search: [Google]
1462765583774.jpg
301 KB, 962x722
>>29999916
That about sums up the board
>>
>>29998945
Gay dudes are usually alright, fuck the rest though.

Dykes are all leftist asshats and trannies are fucked in the head.
>>
>>30000068
The problem with vaginas is there's a bitch attached to them.
>>
>>30000185
Everyone acting like an as hole ITT isn't old enough to own guns, you're fine.
>>
>>30000217
>underage detected
>>
This has been the most fun thread in a long time, and 90% of you are straight chillers which is dope.

Maybe see y'all on the range sometime.
>>
>>30000317
Oh shit nigger! Why didn't you tell me you had a direct line to god, that settles it then! Sorry trannies but fucking Moses over here heard the burning bush say we have to kill all of you.
>>
>>29999680
>Muslims consider post-ops mtf as actual women.

I don't know about Muslims as a whole (probably not). But the ayatollah of Iran was convinced by some trans person to allow sex changes in Iran, and so it is.

However, I think I heard that they force gay people into sex changes so that they aren't 'gay' anymore.
>>
>>29998969
>I'm not gay but

Sure dude whatever you say
>>
>>30001120
Both are true, Iran is actually one of the sex change capitals of the world, but a fuckload of it isn't voluntary.
>>
File: dont-tread-on-me.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1987) Image search: [Google]
dont-tread-on-me.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1987
>>29998945
I want gay couples to defend their marijuana plantations with machineguns.

Stormtard and /pol/fags can suck my glock, fucking bootlickers and enemies of freedom.
>>
>>30000607
This is a comparison to the general population as well, rather than gender dysphoria cases treated with counseling alone or left untreated.

>>30000102
Holy dogshit, thats a lotta naturalistic fallacy you got going there

>>29999668
Aww yea gay sex is best sex
Is there actual innawoods fucking at nuggetfest or is it just a meme?
>>
I like guns. I like owning, shooting, and carrying guns. I sure a shit ain't straight, cis, or suicidal, and I'm not gonna commit manslaughter because of any of the aforementioned.

Nuff' said.
>>
>>30000987
Underage for what? Because I don't like fags? Please. I don't like gays, deal with it Freddy.
>>
>>29999672
If that had been a get I would have fucking lost it
>>
>>29999580
this anon thinks bj's should be illegal because ...
>>
File: 1438574378195.jpg (1 MB, 2052x2235) Image search: [Google]
1438574378195.jpg
1 MB, 2052x2235
tight jeans
>tighter grouping
>>
>>30000185
/k/ is extremely hostile while in its natural environment 'the internets' but out in the wild /k/ is a timid and cringy creature
>>
>>29999536
Op talks explicitly about violence, you only show murders. What's the disconnect here?
>>
>>30001173
WHOA. Gays/trans/whatever is fine by me, being Classical Liberalist, but forced sex-change is some disturbing body-horror shit.

Chilling.
>>
>>29999680
Muslims are not a monolithic entity. The Islam of Iran is a far cry from the wahabism that's been spread around the world by Saudi "Charity" for the last 70 years.

Rapefugees absolutely kill trans and queer Europeans.
>>
>>29999672
And the second amendment SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
>>
>>30000489
>it has been proven that its more likely for twins to be gay than it is for one twin to be straight and one twin to be gay.
>That seems like it would indicate a connection to the genes.
It indicates the opposite, that it has a developmental basis, likely having something to do with the hormone cocktail that works on the fetus' brain.
>>
>>30001604
>The Islam of Iran is a far cry from the wahabism that's been spread around the world by Saudi "Charity" for the last 70 years.
no it fucking isnt go spread that propoganda elsewhere you iranian barbarian.
>Iran forces homosexuals to have gender reasignment surgery against their will
>>
>>30001830
IIRC, it's not forced, it's allowed as an alternative to stoning.

Look, I'm not saying that Khomeini is a saint (I'm not as stupid as Carter), and I'm not saying that any flavor of Islam is queer friendly, but on the Evil Fuckers ranking, Wahabism is pretty much the leading edge of mainstream religion.
>>
"minorities" are majorities. this is a problem
>>
>>30000913
Ithaca is very LGBTQ friendly.
>>
>>29999544
You are a bad person.
>>
File: rps20160315_123306.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rps20160315_123306.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>29998945

We're not All like 'that', the SF/LA/NYC group are mostly the atypical, "modern", "queer".
>>
>>29998945
i think it's great. it will take some steam out of the anti-gun hard-on that is so common with dems and liberals. I am glad to see more and more liberals embracing shooting.
>>
>>30001917
IIRC Sweden does something similar, or did.

not the stoning part, but the forced reassignment. Being NB, it really made me think twice about moving there.
>>
>>29999781
>This sort of thing was local news.
>The news
>Reliable
Like how all them teens are having rainbow parties and snorting ground wolf bones because they think it makes them wolves amirite?
>>
>>29999884
>Everything beyong being gay, such as being a tranny

being transgendered has nothing to do with being gay and isn't some "next step" on the road of being a faggot
>>
>>29999781
Everyone hates you.
>>
>>30001917

I GUESS giving them gender dysphoria is better than death... Still really fucked, though.
>>
>>29999781
Hey Phil, why don't you tell us more about how our homosexual liberal fascist leaders are turning our kids into sheeple. Oh, and why masturbation is such an evil thing.

>The gruesome truth is that people who shove their junk where it doesn't belong are not happy healthy wonderful human beings, and most of them are severely fup duck. Sorry.
>Missionary vaginal sex is the only thing allowed
>Nothing else is okay
>>
>>29999772
Seconded
>>
>>29999765
Mental illness is poorly/not at all linked to violent crime
>>
>>30000185
>Or is /k/ more chill in person

Yes, no one cares about your sexual orientation at NuggetFest. Same rules apply to you as everyone else, have fun be safe, adhere to the basic range rules and don't be a special snowflake. Easy Peasy.

>>30000258
almost_politically_correct_redneck.jpg

Basically what you said, the handful of gay kommandos we've had were just like the straight kommandos. They showed up, shot some guns, had some fun, and chilled for 3 days. If you're having fun and sharing a hobby with another /k/ommrade you don't really have time to give a shit who they admire sexually in their own time, you're too busy admiring all the sexy ass rifles and NFA funz.
>>
>>30000102
>All it proves is that I'm a sucker for false advertising.
It's literally not false advertising, it's just you being a retard like usual.
>>
>>30000217
You'd get shot by like 50 people tho
>>
>>29998945
i really don't give a fuck if you like cock in your ass or to bury your face in a pussy or if you like to go all ms doubtfire.
if your personality is good and you can shoot, we're cool.
I don't care what the organization is as long as it gets us our rights back.
>>
>>29999911
>Queer sex involves pain and scat
[Citation Needed]

>Yeah, like the Communism that killed off 80 million people

. And yeah, getting shit all over your dick and inflicting pain on another human being
[Citation Needed that This Happens]

How old are you Phil? Because I hope all to hell I don't have to wait a couple decades for you to finally die.
>>
>>29999800
>I'm not mentally ill though.
>I'm not a danger to myself or to society.
These two things are not synonymous.
>>
>>30002198
The literal definition of a mental illness is a problem with the mind that keeps the sufferer from living a normal life.

I guess there's a little wiggle room in between those statements, but not much honestly.
>>
>>30002221
There's a crap ton of wiggle room. You can not be living a normal life and still not be a danger to anyone. Literally go take a Psyc 1010 course and you would know this.
>>
>>29999911
>No, there is nothing normal about same-sex sexual contact. At a minimum it is one motherfucker of a behavioral disorder.
>Something that has occurred from millennia is not normal/a behavioral issue
>Something that occurs in other animals is not normal/a behavioral issue

Please kill yourself Phil
>>
>>29999250
as conservative and /po/ish as i am, I have to agree. Fucking sjw's might hop of our backs now. Guns should be a bi-partisan deal that no one messes with. This is good, in bad way.
>>
>>30002189
We should start a patreon for his surprise funeral.
>>
>>30002221
Mental illness is any behavior or thought that causes distress or danger to a person or the people around them. Has nothing to do with being normal.

>God told me to become a preacher
Not mental illness
>God told me to kill my neighbor
Endangering others, mental illness

>I am a guy and I want to wear a dress
Not mental illness
>I am a guy and I want to skin a woman and wear her skin
Mental illness

>I am a guy and I want to stick my dick in a girl's asshole
Not mental illness
>I am a guy and I want to stick my dick in a guy's asshole
Not mental illness
>I am a guy and I want to hold my friend down and stick my dick in his asshole against his will
Mental illness
>>
>>30002253
That last one could just be an Indian though.
>>
>>29999544
You're not alone
>>
>>30002253
Fuckin' shit m8. This goes in the DSM.
>>
File: 1453068610089.gif (489 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1453068610089.gif
489 KB, 480x360
>>30000059
>Animals do not cruise around in the wild and hook up with other animals of the same sex.
Yes. Yes they do. Full stop.
>>
>>30002092
Yup. Just because their neighbors are worse, doesn't make them good.
>>
>>30000059
>Animals do not cruise around in the wild and hook up with other animals of the same sex. Full stop.
oh yes the fuck they do.
lions are gay as fuck man.
animals really don't give a fuck
>>
>>29999784
>gay
>doesn't like oral
*DOES NOT COMPUTE*
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.