[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you all use to CC when you are running around in athletic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
What do you all use to CC when you are running around in athletic shorts or you just gave up completely and put sweat pants on? Thinking about getting a N82, looks comfy.
>>
that shit looks way too bulky
>>
It looks ghetto as shit. But I've used one daily for the past year and it's very comfy. I have a job where im climbing trees and shit so I like the nice backing pad and softness. It would be retarded to try to carry something larger than a shield with one tho
>>
>>29996952
I use a stealthgear onyx for all IWB carry. As long as you have a waistband of some sorts it's g2g imho
>>
>>29997118
You got the professional or the elastic? Was looking at the professional but i dont like the looks of the plastic clip they put on them now. I need a good clip for my lack of a belt.
>>
>>29997145
The elastic one. I have had no retention problems
>>
>>29997174
I alternate between the N82 professional and a remora when I'm feeling lazy. Having used both the elastic may be a little more comfortable, but the professional is a lot easier to holster safely with.
>>
>>29997456
Generally you wont be holstering it much during everyday use. Think I would open carry if I lived somewhere this was an issue. Probably carry my AR as well. As long as it retains and feels good.
>>
>>29997494
Yea it's a bit tricky to re holster it
>>
>buy Ruger LCP for 24/7 carry
>pocket carry it in tiny holster that is basically made just to block the trigger and make sure the gun doesn't flop around
>just looks like I have my wallet in my pocket or my keys or whatever, impossible to print with the holster
>actually carry it with me all of the time and actually don't realize it's there all of the time
>all these 9mm compact fags get mad because i made my life easier instead of falling for memes

I have a Glock 19 with 33rnd mags at home for HD, which I also CC in a crossbreed with flush mags if I can get away with it easily.
>>
>>29997947
I have an AR at home for HD. I bought a SR9C so I would never need another handgun and dont regret it. Would definitely consider a Kimber micro or a Kahr 380 if I didnt already have the Ruger.
>>
>>30000000
>>
>>29996952
>wearing pants or shorts with a belt
my usual IWB holster

>wearing sweatpants or shorts without a belt
a belly band style holster that attaches directly to my body, with the gun oriented on my belt line, at about 4 o'clock
>>
Pocket carry is only acceptable for a secondary weapon. Very bad tactics for your primary.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.