[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HK VP9, Why don't you own one?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1452855893104.jpg (146 KB, 1024x780) Image search: [Google]
1452855893104.jpg
146 KB, 1024x780
This is hands DOWN the best striker fired weapon to have come out in the market.

This is LITERALLY what 30+ years of striker fired technology has been developed SOLEY for.

The Heckner and Koch VP-9. While I applaud Glock for innovating the striker fired design and popularizing it, I have to give hats off to H&K for improving it even further and making it better than anything else out on the market today.

When people make threads asking about futuristic guns, you're looking at it right here folks. This gun is 100% hands down without a shallow of a doubt the ultimate handgun.
>>
>>29995455
And yet, they can't design a mag release that doesn't grind your trigger finger each time you fire the gun. KEK
>>
>>29995472
European thumb releases aren't for people with fat pudgy fingers, sorry h8er...
>>
>>29995478
Wrong, friendo. I have skinny fingers. Mag release sticks out and rubs your finger every time. No thanks.

Also, watch the MAC video where dropping one in a puddle basically renders it useless, whereas other guns run just fine.
>>
>>29995499
>quoting mac who doesn't know his shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJr453erCAc
>>
File: laa laa VP9.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
laa laa VP9.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>29995455
I like mine, but it does need some time to get used to.
>>
VP9 or PPQ?
>>
>>29995525
You are the sole person who thinks the autistic teletubby shtick is funny.
>>
>>29995510
So sometimes it misfires when it gets a little water in it and sometimes it doesn't? So a pistol is good if it will run sometimes when there is a little water in it? KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK
>>
>>29995540
PPQ if you have smaller hands or prefer a shorter trigger reach. VP9 if you have longer hands or prefer a longer trigger reach. Both are very good. The PPQ has a slightly better stock trigger pull, but I hear the VP9 now has a spring kit that will reduce the weight of the trigger pull by a few pounds, which should smooth out some of the problems I was having with it.
>>
>>29995455
>thicker than the competition
>lower capacity for its size than the competition

Nah. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>29995561
The same can be said for you
>>
>>29995555
Not all handguns will fire while submerged in water.
>>
>>29995560
Thanks, didn't know about the spring kit. Might go check out the VP9 again at the gun store.
>>
>>29995564
Thats what she said?
>>
>>29995565
It's not about firing while submerged. It's about firing when it gets out of the water, dumbass.

HK knows how to make good hammer fired pistols. Even with them bringing the first striker pistol car not bring them to make a real competitor for glocks and M&P. That hurts to say as an HKhoholic
>>
>>29995596
Can you honestly tell me that you have ever fired one of your handguns immediately after pulling it out of a muddy creek?
>>
>>29995455
I used to own one that I got when they first came out back in 2014. I paid about $600 for it and I ended up selling it later on.

I really was not impressed with the trigger pull. Yeah, it was a good pull, but it wasn't the crisp-like-glass break that people online were describing. In reality, it was not a whole lot different from my Glocks, with a little bit of creep before the break, and an annoyingly strong trigger return spring that kicked the trigger all the way forward in spite of a relatively short reset distance. The take-up was a little rough as well, with a distinct "false wall" before reaching the sear.

With PSA having these on sale for $520 recently, I'm thinking about giving the gun another chance. Probably, they will have another sale on these guns come Memorial Day weekend, so I'm going to wait until I see it for sale again. If not, the $550 regular price that other stores are asking is fair.

It really does have a cool look to it with that slide profile with the "ears," and so what if it's a big gun with average capacity? I already have a concealed-carry pistol. Why do all my 9mm handguns need to be concealable? The VP9 is a very shootable gun that feels great in the hand and looks cool as hell too. I think it's a cool gun as long as you don't try to deceive yourself into thinking that it's a good choice for concealed-carry.
>>
>>29995554
And you're a bitter schmuck
>>
>>29995606
Can you honestly say you've ever been in a lawful defensive shoot? Probably not, yet there you go. If someone specifies that they arent comfortable carrying a type of gun, thats their personal choice to make for their own personal reasons. Its not like he sat on the VP9 design team and said "lets cut cost by making this thing choke on over the beach tests so neckbeards can shitpost about it on 4chan".
>>
>>29995636

Not the guy you're arguing with, but you are what's wrong with the human race.
>>
>>29995636
Why do you fags always have to make this shit personal? It's such an objective topic, when I see you fags doing this, I really have to laugh. A gun is a tool, the purpose of which is to save your fucking life. A tool needs to fit the job. Would you use a jeweler's hammer to build a fucking deck? No, you wouldn't. Would you buy a 2-seater sports car if you have a family of five to transport? Probably not.

Define your use and you'll figure out your solution a lot quicker. Something tells me that you don't have a fucking clue what your use is if it involves dropping a 9mm pistol into muddy creeks and then immediately pulling the gun out of the water and firing it.
>>
>>29995656
>but you are what's wrong with the human race.

Gungho boots that cling onto their uneventful military service being scum isn't anything new
>>
>>29995455
cocking wings
/thread
>>
>>29995719
Your point being what?

>muh cocking wings
I like them.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.