[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>take special courses on what to do while being carjacked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 2-CCWStandard.jpg (182 KB, 1197x642) Image search: [Google]
2-CCWStandard.jpg
182 KB, 1197x642
>take special courses on what to do while being carjacked
>they pay off when I nearly get carjacked at gunpoint
>smug asshole on /r9k/ tells me I don't get out much

I'm angry /k/. Why are they so fucking stupid?
>>
>>29988565
Why are you such an insecure faggot that you let random people on the internet hurt your feelings?
>>
>>29988589
>>
>>29988589

It doesnt hurt my feelings, it just made me angry
>>
So what did the courses tell you?

All I've heard is that if your doors are locked and seatbelt on, you're already a poor carjacking target because of how long it would take to get you out of the car. And to leave 10+ feet between you and the next car while stopped so you have maneuvering room. And that while having a gun is useful, generally the best thing you can do is to use your car to attack/flee.
>>
>>29988565

So what happened in that carjacking? Sounds interesting than your anger right now.
>>
>>29988631
desu I barely used any of the training when it actually happened. It was mainly discipline to learn situational awareness, a bit of quick thinking and instinct. I just happened to notice an off-looking guy coming at my car at a less traveled intersection I had to go through.

Saw the glint of his gun and figured something was off, so I punched it and did something like a reverse three point turn towards him. He pulled it out, but he was put off for enough time so I could get out a warning shot at him. He fell back and I peeled out.

I'm actually still not sure why I was able to react that swiftly
>>
>>29988680
Adrenaline rush?
>>
>>29988680
>an off-looking guy
And what was off-looking about him?
>>
>>29988680
Where do you carry your gun while in the car?
>>
>>29988699
He was probably a nigger, what do you expect?
>>
>>29988699
Ever see those weird looking people at a Greyhound station? He kind of looked like that. He was walking at a determined, brisk pace towards my vehicle to boot and I was the only car there. And since he did pull at me, I guess my hunch was right.

>>29988713
He was white anon
>>
>>29988699
Probably black.
>>
>>29988718
>The weird way the mugger looks fills you with determination
>>
>>29988742
nice
>>
>>29988614
Cut the semantic bullshit. Anger is a response to hurt feelings, idiot. Grow up.
>>
>>29988794
o-ok then
>>
>>29988709
storage area in the middle
>>
>>29988742
Kek
>>
>>29988718

Confirmation that you're not autistic. Good job. Also good job in getting out of there, shame you didn't shoot him. Oh well.
>>
>caring about """"""""""people""""""'''' on r9fag tells about you
>>
>>29988794
>Cut the semantic bullshit. Anger is a response to hurt feelings, idiot. Grow up.
This is very true. My salty old NCO would give us "life lessons", and this is exactly what he said.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.