[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetically...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: birds.jpg (72 KB, 432x440) Image search: [Google]
birds.jpg
72 KB, 432x440
A good friend of mine who sells produce has been getting a lot of sketchy customers lately. I happen to be staying at said friends house because financial situations and basically can't separate myself from his business conduction. Also currently no-funs.

In this very possible scenario, if an irate customer happens to pull a gun can I legally disarm him and use his own firearm against him? What's the protocol here?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 240x255
Depends where you are. If you manage to disarm someone, they'll likely either run or surrender unless they're crazy or or obviously more competent than you. If you shoot an unarmed suspect who was fleeing, you might get some heat. If the assailant was, for example, actually shooting people, neutralizing the threat would be quite justified. Only in bongland are people prosecuted for self-defense shootings in most cases.
>>
>>29988424
More like you can try to disarm him, and die.
>>
If I was you, I'd just leave the room/house when he was selling weed.
>>
>>29988424
Where are you living? Europe? Commiefornia? Texas? It depens of the specific law of the palce. I recommend you to read the law. Just google "Autodefense laws in <insert name of the state/country here>.
>>
>>29988491
>i like dying on my knees
>>
>>29988509
>i like thinking i'm tough but am no-guns

okay bruce lee
>>
>>29988537
>guns make you tough
>>
>>29988475
>>29988506
FL
>>29988502
Logical but customer influx is too high for that to be practical.
>>
i hate to hijack op's thread, but hypothetically if one was in a house with say 5 or so people, and one person owns a gun legally, and another person in the house starts to sell op's idea of produce, could the gun owner end up in deep shit even if uninvolved?
>>
>>29989967
Long story short, yeah, you probably can
>>
>>29988587
Keep to your room with a close ear to the door and have a short shotgun (legal length you dummy) or carbine close to hand. Or just leave for a smoke or errand whenever it looks like a customer approaches. Get

>>29989967
Yes becasue drug dealers are the most unfuckingscrupulous people on earth and will not hesitate to fuck you if it means an iota of a chance of reduced time that their bus bench lawyer says is possible.

I almost had my life wrecked by what I thought was a friend who happened to sell weed, separate yourself from filth and if you need to smoke up grow your own.
>>
>>29990036
>get
>not even dubs
Fucking phone posting.

Get a gun is what I'm saying, FL has okay laws so it shouldn't be a question of inability to get a gun. Betting your life on your reflexes is retarded when it comes to guns becasue for all you know you could be on the other side of the room and watch your friend get wasted and then yourself while you are completely unable to do anything about it and no amount of techniques can do anything about it unless you have some third eye shit going on.
>>
>>29988424
You do realize that if he gets busted while you're staying there, you go down for it as well?
>>
Noguns hippies get out
>>
>>29990036
thanks, noted. i'll make sure the gunowner is more wary of the potential drug dealer. ideally he can get him to not do that shit in their house.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.