[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Money for more funz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: money-01.jpg (83 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
money-01.jpg
83 KB, 590x421
Ok /k/. I'm 22 and have never held a job. Have to take Summer school before I get my degree so I can't work for 5 weeks. But I really want a new gun or two (costing about $500 dollarydoos each). I have nothing to sell that I'm willing to part with, am not a criminal, and am not willing to do degenerate things to make money. So, how can I make money on the side as a student to fund my new funz, ammo, range trips, and other goodies without holding a job/breaking the law/or not going to complete my degree?

Plz halp /k/.
>>
>>29988034
Tutoring? Cant think of much you can do besides that and getting a real job if youre not willing to do crimes
>>
>>29988034
If you can't balance holding a part time job along with going to school, life is going to be tough when you have real responsibilities..
>>
>>29988050
I'm retaking a 100 level course in my major despite having finished all other requirements for my degree. You think I'm smart enough to tutor somebody?
>>
>>29988069
I was not able to hold a job at my college. Nobody could. And for only 5 weeks of Summer nobody will hire me in town.
>>
>>29988034
You sound like a tremendous faget
Sage
>>
>>29988089
No. Just broke.
>>
File: laff.gif (3 MB, 445x247) Image search: [Google]
laff.gif
3 MB, 445x247
>>29988080
Nobody, really?

Also, what's your timeline looking? The 5 weeks during your summer classes or just whenevers?
Off the top of my head: you could sell your plasma, flip misc things from thrift stores to pawn shops, learn a craft and sell trinkets downtown, get fit and ewhore, google around for elancing gigs, scroll thru craigslist equivalents for shit, jailbreak students' phones, panhandle...
>>
>>29988303
Flipping things requires money. Ewhoring is a no. Not a craft type town. Everybody can already jailbreak their phones. Panhandling is for the homeless.
>>
>>29988034
Sign up for research survey/studies (not the Rx stuff), sell plasma once or twice a week, buy textbooks below retail and flip them on craigslist or online, if you have a truck collect scrap metal to sell to scrap yards, look at craigslist ETC section for odd jobs or temp shit. Biggest thing will be saving the money, not blowing it all on other random shit you'll regret a month or ttwo later.
>>
22 and never had a job. Well at least it's sounds like your trying now Op, pick up an Sks or Nagant, or if you want to plink a Sub2000 they are fun.
>>
>>29988034
If you're not willing to do degenerate stuff there's not much else you can do. Try dealing weed or something, it's not that degenerate. Find a supplier and hang out at a high school or something.
>>
>>29988443
Forgot to mention test proctoring. Literally paid to observe people who are taking tests. Long as they are not using a phone or sharing answers easy as piss. Doesn't pay great but the requirements most everybody can meet.
>>
>>29988034
>>29988080
>>29988303
Bro, sell plasma. I work for CSL Behring (the largest parenteral production company in the world) and there is always a demand for plasma. As long as you're healthy and don't have AIDS/any other virus, they'll usually pay you $50 per donation day. And if you can manage to find two donation facilities close enough together, you could make $200 a week (FYI all facilities have a 2 donations a week limit because it could be harmful, all you need to do is drink a ton of water).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.