[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I survive a school shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: 14FOsfj.jpg (220 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
14FOsfj.jpg
220 KB, 1000x721
Serious question. The wierd kid came into class with a NATURAL SELECTION t-shirt. PIC unrelated I don't have anything on my phone
>>
>>29984750
Follow his twitter
>>
>>29984750
Be super nice to him. He'll tweet you when it's time.
>>
become friends with the odd guy so that when he kills everyone you get spared.
>>
>>29984750

heh kid
>>
>>29984750
Say him that hes the first one you'll shoot.
>>
>>29984750
Suck his dick and then kill him by cooking his dick with your mini oven.
>>
Tell a staff member. Preferably a high ranking woman who is more likely to flip out and take shit super seriously.
>>
carry a pipe bomb in your backpack

nobody expects a well placed pipebomb. I sold my p239 and carry a pvc black powder pipebomb in a custom kydex holster now
>>
>>29984750
run fast or carry.

You may beat the rap but you wont beat the ride, the media hounding you, and teh police and da strongarming the shit outta ya and oh yea your expelled from school
>>
Keep your sick fetishes out of this anon
>>
>>29984750
Shoot him in the dick and eat it.
>>
>>29984760
Tried. He said something like "Sorry, you don't match my level of intelligence"
>>
File: 1352698524084.gif (385 KB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
1352698524084.gif
385 KB, 200x112
>>29984783
What did I just say
>>
>>29984785
Then say him that his brain splattered over the wall would match your inteligence.
>>
>>29984783
Funny, but Christ i might be sitting behind the next Rodger Elliot
>>
>>29984797
Better than in front of him.
>>
>>29984803
Fuck he is browsing /b/ now if he switched to /k/ I am fucking dead.
>>
>>29984797
Buy another Natural Selection t-shirt and wear it next to him. Alway make eye contact. Talk about guns next to him. You can only prevent a schoolshooting when u become weirder than him because he will then see that ur weirder and only concentrate and then shoot him when he isnt looking.
>>
>>29984797

Why do you think he will be the next Rodger?

Also Elliot Rodger was an real hero, RIP sweet prince.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeUsDHmQu2s
>>
>>29984750
Scream "It aint me" next to him and try to triforce in real then he will see your powerlevel and sug ur dug
>>
>>29984750
Are you dead?
>>
File: 1461183612017.png (195 KB, 474x403) Image search: [Google]
1461183612017.png
195 KB, 474x403
>>29984813
Wrong buy a Wrath t shirt. Do you even Columbine?
>>
>>29984813
>Buy another Natural Selection t-shirt
Wrong, buy a Wrath t-shirt. Do you even Columbine?
>>
Everyone in this thread
>>
>>29984785
Ask him then, if he's so advanced, what the fuck is he doing there?
>>
File: 1414629198897.jpg (66 KB, 640x598) Image search: [Google]
1414629198897.jpg
66 KB, 640x598
>>29984785
Alright, it's clear you're either dealing with an edgelord or a school shooter

so now the question is do you take the low road or the high road?
Do you make yourself so hated that his number target will be you and you alone thus saving your fellow students from a grim fate

or do you fuck him in the ass
it's not gay if it's about power
>>
Ask the weird kid to hang out during lunch and try to be his friend.

Dudes probably lonely and having problems at home if he's thinking of doing that last resort shit. Failing that,Tell him about /k/ so he posts here and we can laugh at him on a meme wide scale before he blasts you
>>
>>29984785
Srsly What a dick

At this point jusy put a bunch of ground match heads in a capped pvc pipe with a fuse and leave an anonymous tip that he's planning to blow up his class

Let's see how his higher intelligence stops the bbc from violating him in federal prison
>>
>>29984785
More like don't match his level of autism.
>>
>>29984764
nothing personnel kid
>>
We went over this...

>hear shots
>everyone that has to shit shits in their hands
>if they have more shit than they can carry they shit in the kids that didn't have to shits hands (sharing is caring amiright?)
>shooter enters and everyone flings shit in his eyes and near his feet so he slips
>additionally everyone pees near the entrance for additional slippage

How does this NOT make more sense than more guns? Even if it's not effective the first time, at least the shooter's last moments were as shitty as possible.
>>
>>29984844
Gondola, what happened to you?
>>
>>29984750
The creepy stalker rascist kid sat outside in the rain and didn't move for a hour yesterday, I'm debating going
>>
>>29984881
Do you ejaculate or just cause discomfort?
>>
Kick his door down late at night then shoot his dog.
The ATF will thank you for it.
>>
File: 1455224201807 - Copy.jpg (294 KB, 768x923) Image search: [Google]
1455224201807 - Copy.jpg
294 KB, 768x923
>>29984750
buy an assault pack and throw a level 3 steel plate in it, best chance you're going to get without offensive weaponry.
>>
>>29984776
>pvc
>black powder

shit-tier
>>
>>29984750
college or underaged b& ?
>>
>>29984813
Actually the other shirt is red and says WRATH in black letters
>>
>>29985143
Came here to say this
>>
>>29985146
To be fair I was 18 most of my senior year of high school
>>
>>29985135
prolapse
>>
>>29985135
Not that anon but spilling your seed inside his shit tube is crucial. Not only does it make it more humiliating, it also implies a sort of ownership, i.e. that you've claimed him as your property.
>>
Or alternatively spend money on a Cheap hooker to play another college student, and bang him for a month. Get him to fall in love with her, and date her seriously then have her break up with him when him being sexually distracted no longer suits your wallet/life ratio

At that time he'll be emotionally invested enough to just kill himself before anyone else

Crisis averted. Do this only if you're sure he'll shoot you up otherwise.
>>
If he comes into school unusually calm or nervous/angry, make a mental map of your school.

The moment he starts shit, start ducking and weaving. If you're strong enough, throw a desk or some other object at him to distract him, sprint for the exit.

Once you're out, do NOT stop running, and do NOT look back until a cop grabs you. Zig-zag left and right, make SURE to use visual obstruction to your advantage. If he can't see you he'll have a lot harder of a time shooting at you.

If worst comes to absolute worst, hide behind a solid concrete pillar at least half a meter thick, or some other large dense object. You may have to fight.

He'll most likely kill himself before hurting many people if he's actually a threat.

Do not protect others. It's your life on the line, don't sacrifice it for someone else.

If you're in an area explicitly prepared for this, you may have to face down SWAT. If so, remember to keep your hands where they can see them, clearly shout that you're fleeing, and wait for an officer to gesture or call you over before you start falling into their arms and shit.

Don't fucking hide in a locker or something. It's easier to hit a stationary target in a small confined space than it is to hit a target sprinting all over the damn joint.

If you're forced to fight, make sure to sweep his weapon to the side before you start anything, lest you want kidneys full of lead. Keep him down, heavy stomps with the heel of your foot to his nuts, smack him on the side of the head near the ears, poke his eyes out. If you're familiar with solar plexus hits, they can never fail.

Remember, Running > Hiding > Fighting.
>>
Also cut down a h&r single barrel or some thING like it maybe a double barrel. Keep it in your backpack with 00 buck or extra shells

If you're really catching bad vibes your life supercedes law. You're a free person with a right to self preservation. At the end of the day you have to make it home. Just be sure to keep it a good secret and make sure nobody knows
>>
>>29984781
Did someone say sick fetishes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HN9FNcWc2g

>link related, its my favorite school shooters
>it's not gay when you're preparing for your own death
>>
>>29984812
Maybe if you weren't trying so hard to be my friend, I would spare you fuck face
>>
>>29985287
Nice b8 senpai, we all know shooters browse /r9k/ and know nothing about weapons or effective school shooting techniques.
>>
>>29985294
>know nothing about weapons or effective school shooting techniques
This. They're in love with the idea of going NBK, not per se with actually carrying out the mission itself well.

>>29984785
I dunno man, that's pretty gauche to say directly but maybe you should improve yourself, broaden your intellectual horizons. Be the kind of person he respects and wouldn't feel justified in killing.
Or ignore the message entirely and deny there's anything wrong with you just because it was delivered awkwardly
>>
>>29985287
For your own sake I really hope this is not actually you.
>>
Don't get shot
>>
>>29984886
I'd say this.
Most of the types are lonely and feel like they got nothing of importance in life. They feel mistreated and find the "cause" for their life by going on a crusade against those he thinks wronged him.
>>
>>29985459
>>29985515
>He actually did it, the absolute madman!
>>
Tell him your antman and watch as he either shits his pants and backs off or violently kill you

Either way post result
>>
This makes me happy we aren't school shooters it would be a lot worse than r9k.
>>
>>29985459
I guess you'll have to find out :^)
>>
Fire extinguishers come in handy.
>>
>>29984750
You shoot back.
>>
>>29984750
Carry a gun and shoot him.

If you lack a gun, get some pipe and make a slam fire 12 gauge. Hide it in parts in your bag and keep the shells separate.

Practice at home assembling and loading as quickly as possible.

And sit far away from the guy and keep an eye on him. If he seams weird one day just be mentally prepared to cap a Nigga.

Remember to drop a sick line or action once he's dead.

I know you can carry a small Shotgun, I kept a 16 inch machete through high school in my bag.
>>
>>29985194
fucking bedwetter
>>
>>29984750
>How do I survive a school shooting

Shoot ur school up lol.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.