[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battlbox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: battlbox01.jpg (113 KB, 960x702) Image search: [Google]
battlbox01.jpg
113 KB, 960x702
Do any of you guys receive battlboxes or something similar?
Trying to find out if a subscription is worth the money.
>>
don't be a chump, OP
make your own box and load it up with tasty sardines
>>
>>29983869
Haha idk it seems like a good deal if you don't know what you're buying when it comes to medkits, emp-related shit, etc..
Plus, the price you pay is less than the added msrp value of the things inside the box.
Seems alright to me
>>
>>29983829
Of course it's not worth the money. They send you one mediocre thing that you did not choose and a fistful of cheap promo garbage. Just buy yourself one nice thing every month if you insist on being a manchild that squeals in delight whenever the UPS man delivers your latest impulse buy.
>>
>>29983829
I was looking at the SOFREP box since it's supposed to be put together by former SF guys.

Some of the gear I've literally seen at Academy for like $2 though so I'm skeptical.
>>
>>29983829
I've literally never seen a subscription box worth getting. If they were worth getting, the company sending them out would go broke.
>>
>>29983829
Nigga thats a kitchen knife spray painted black
>>
>>29983935
Not necessarily if they buy bulk and get promotional deals
>>
File: jvm2T6q.jpg (97 KB, 599x925) Image search: [Google]
jvm2T6q.jpg
97 KB, 599x925
>>29983909
>tfw you accurately described me
>>
>>29983920

You're literally retarded.

'it was made by SF guys!'

Yeah and my fucking Mcdouble is fresh ground beef pressed on the spot. How fucking stupid are you people? My god.
Of courseit's a fucking scam. You feel skeptical. anyone with an ounce of common sense feels outright disgust at the concept of being ripped off and pandered to. Get some fucking autism meds, christ! You spergs are fucking ruining this board with your inane shitposting and tacticoolization festishes.
>>
I just looked up an unboxing because I had never heard of this specific box. For $100, this box had
>targets
>a small pistol cleaning kit
>electric ear pro
>some tacticool gloves
>oil
>paracord
>some hickok style band earplugs

If you wanted to buy all that separately, it would be
>Targets - $1
>cleaning kit that will do more calibers + oil + cleaner - $10
>electric ear pro - $35
>paracord - $8
>band plugs - $5
>tacticool gloves - $20

Assuming you wanted to buy literally everything that came in the box, you'd be saving over 20 bucks just loading up your cart on amazon.
>>
>>29984042
while i do not purchase them nor do i think them worth it, i have seen some of the openings because of my subscriptions. this most recent box is probably the worst one yet, with dollar store tier gear. but some of the past ones truly did offer objectively superior deals, assuming you were interested.

this one was ackward, as you need to already own a pistol to value it

i also heard that the organizers of this box is a very small outfit, just organizers and dropshipping basically. its to be expected for this theme based subscription to eventually run out of ideas. "emp" "tactical" "sere". the less coherent the themes become, the less focus can be put into supplying relevant gear
>>
>>29983998
>Says others should be on autism meds
>Spergs and goes on autismo rant

P o t t e r y
o
t
t
e
r
y
>>
>>29983998

Geeze calm your autism.

Their entire website is written and edited by members of the special operations community. So naturally their main selling point is that they're filtering only necessary gear picked by experts who have some authority on the topic, which is at least a different tactic than most of those outdoor gear companies.

Would you rather buy a backpack endorsed by someone who's served in foreign countries or your average Youtuber? People tend to prefer products that have credible backgrounds or reviews.
>>
>>29983909
Not OP but getting deliveries is literally one o my favorite things

I like to get really really drunk and have drunk me order sober me some gifts
>>
>>29983829
WOW

Geek boxes for /k/ and mallninjas.

I never thought it of this.
>>
>>29983909
>Just buy yourself one nice thing every month if you insist on being a manchild that squeals in delight whenever the UPS man delivers your latest impulse buy.
>implying 99% of /k/ doesn't do just that
>>
File: 1440824968279.png (210 KB, 377x295) Image search: [Google]
1440824968279.png
210 KB, 377x295
>>29983909
>Just buy yourself one nice thing every month if you insist on being a manchild that squeals in delight whenever the UPS man delivers your latest impulse buy
I do this except it's more like once a week
>>
>>29983829
Lootcrate and lootcrate dx are the best subsription box you're gonna get.
>>
>>29985132
absolute autist detected
>>
>>29985205
Nope just not a fag
>>
File: battlebox.png (641 KB, 648x447) Image search: [Google]
battlebox.png
641 KB, 648x447
just saw a video on the box and prices are actually real i bought a few israeli bandages and according to amazon they are 8.67, in the card it says theyre 8.24,
the fox knife is 131.28 from amazon as well.
the shears 73.83 at amazon so the battlebox of 100+ bux actually seems worth the money, i never looked this stuff up before so idk if the guy is shilling though.
now if youre ever gonna use the stuff is another different matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ISImRJ8Qmk
link to video.
>>
>>29983998
Chill out autismo
>>
>>29983975
Are you retarded?

Do you think they buy in more bulk than any big name store?

Everybody that's selling shit buys in bulk.

These guys make money by selling shit that looks neat, but is generally pointless, didn't sell good in prior years so they got a really good clearance price, or are the cheapest prices of garbage that big names produce.
>>
>>29986058
With some subscription services; namely Lootcrate comes to mind, there are exclusive bullshit nothings. Can only get them in the box. In hobby groups that prize ownership - gaming, gunning, and more - having something others can't is a massive boner-maker for some.
>>
>>29984295
Holy fuck
>>
>>29983909
/thread
this logic applies to things like "buyers club" membership to things like Sportsman's Guide. they charge like $80+ /yr to be a member to get the "member discount" savings.
But unless you're buying shit every single month it is never gonna be worth it.
Granted SG is not the best place to get stuff but they occasionally get some decent milsurp stuff like bags, pouches, clothing , w/e
>>
>>29983829
>battlboxes
Is that like an xbox ?
>>
>>29983829
I subscribe to Horror Block
>>
>>29983829
>Battle Box

That was my dad's nickname for my mom's vagina.

I remember, he use to tell me "Every night son, I send my soldier into the battle box for some hand to hand combat. Every night, he comes out limp and defeated."

My dad was a weird dude.
>>
>>29986345
jesus christ if my dad said that kinda shit to me when i was a kid i would have been psychologically scarred for life
>>
>>29986359
When I was a kid? He said it last week.
>>
Subscription services are usually shit, with consumnables being the exception. Get your tacticool stuff somewhere else.
>>
>>29984042
You get a good amount for the money you spend, but only if you actually need all those items. If it's things you'll never use, then it's not good value.
>>
>>29983935
I like Barkbox, but that's about it.
>>
No

Jesus Christ why would you subscribe to being sent a case of cheap tat.
>>
>>29986939
Because your inner child still likes getting goodies in the mail.

Seriously though, I'd like to see one of these things for ammo or something like that. Your once a month special range trip.
>>
>>29986932
barkbox bestbox
>>
>>29986997
>your dog knows what that box is and that it's for him
>>
>>29987016
>have black mailman
>dog is normally chill
>goes on defense whenever the mailman comes
>barbox comes
>now she wags her tail whenever she sees him
Still hates other blacks though.
>>
>>29984304
I wash I had the money to do this, I barely have enough to get me drunk
>>
>>29983909
Clearly you don't have the wish app.
>>
>>29983829
gotta love 4changs, especially /k/

i had never heard about this... looks like the gayest shit ever.
this is totally pandering to the mall ninja crowd.
on the other hand, if i was still a teenager like most of you people, i'd probably think it was pretty cool
>>
Very basic low to middling quality gear, most of which the average /k/ommando has accumulated already.
But I suppose if you're new to the scene and live in suburban hell with no Army/Navy stores nearby this isn't the worst possible way to acquire some basic gear.
>>
this thread courtesy of Battlebox Inc.
>>
>>29983909
That hit way too close to home senpai
>>
How was that Man Can thing that IV8888 did?
>>
File: IMG_20160518_174446714.jpg (766 KB, 2177x2177) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160518_174446714.jpg
766 KB, 2177x2177
>>29983909
>Implying I'm not on my back porch enjoying in my latest impulse buy while listening to the rain

Saveneli pipes are fucking worth it. My first smoke has been smoother than any of my seasoned pipes.
>>
>>29984295
yea this is actually autistic
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.