[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun damage... CZ gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8
File: cz-logo.png (356 KB, 900x893) Image search: [Google]
cz-logo.png
356 KB, 900x893
Where can I find evidence to disprove my friend?

Here is what hapenned.
I went to my friend's home to get back my Callf Of Duty PS4 bluray.

While he was searching the disk, I was looking on his desk and there was a CZ gun, I guess it was the CZ52 or CZ25, I don't remember what he told me.

I checked and it was empty, I'm sure it was empty, no bullets loaded or in the mag. And I gave some empty shoots like pew pew pew. He saw me playing with his gun and went all mad.

After I went home he called me saying that I broke his gun.

I call this bullshit. But he keeps insisting it was my fault.

Need clear evidence prooving that simpling pulling the trigger can't damage the gun. There was no bullet to explode, there is no way it could have been damaged.
>>
For one, you're a fucking asshole.

Second, dry-firing CAN damage a firearm.
>>
>>29971445
kys u dry firing son of a bitch
>>
>>29971445

Dry firing can damage the firing pin in the long term but it wouldn't break from you doing it just a few times, so if the firing pin actually broke in the brief time you had your hands on it that means it was fucked by someone else well beforehand.
>>
File: 1GlCC.jpg (120 KB, 800x726) Image search: [Google]
1GlCC.jpg
120 KB, 800x726
Almost certainly a troll.
>>
>>29971483
only older rimfire guns, no quality center fire gun will break from dry firing.
>>
CZ-52's have notoriously super brittle firing pins.

Dry firing it will break it.
>>
>>29971512
Ok, I'm to tell him this. Seems It was his fault afterall.
>>
>>29972260
You should tell him that if it's broken, it's probably your fault you sniveling little immature shithead.

God damn. You really came here just to find out how to avoid having to pay money for something that you probably actually broke, and you know it. What a piece of shit. He's going to cut you out of his life and I'm glad, because you deserve it.
>>
>>29972374
See this
>>29971545

Not my fault the gun is poorly made.
>>
>>29972775
>break window
>Not my fault windows are fragile and poorly made!

Also, you don't use someone's gun without asking.
>>
>>29971445
Buy this http://harringtonproducts.com/firing-pins/ and give it to your friend you piece of shit.
>>
>>29971445
If you really have no experience with guns (and not trolling ) shouldn't be surprised when you damaged it. Good news is its a $10 part that is known to break whwn you pewpewpew without bullets in it. If you really did grab it w/o permission and start finger banging it might want to offer to pay for the part.

Are you noguns Mr, friendoftheyear?
>>
>>29972775
That has nothing to do with the gun being poorly made, it's common knowledge that dry-firing a gun does damage to the firing pin. If you want to dry fire a gun, get some snap caps.
>>
File: 1000px-Skunk_works_Logo.svg.png (74 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1000px-Skunk_works_Logo.svg.png
74 KB, 1000x1000
>>29971532
>only older rim fire guns
That is incorrect. The firing pin on a CZ52 is literally cast-metal, and WILL break very very quickly with dry firing.
Sauce: I own one
>>
CZ52's have uber fragile firing pins, you probably really did break it, OP.
>>
>>29971445

Next time done have jew friends.
>>
>>29971445
That gun will break if fired, like you did, without anything in it you dumbshit.
>>
>>29976094
Holey shit what kind of half assed gun breaks by dry firing it?

that shit will break even more under stress regular use.

By your friend a glock OP

this cheap faggot needs a better quality gun.
>>
>>29976120
Clearly you don't understand why dry-firing is more stressful than actually firing cartridges.
Ah shit school's out isn't it?
>>
>>29976160
if the pin is damaged from stress resulting from dry firing then it's a piece of shit from the start designed to break in the first place.

>not to self , do a thorough research if you plan on buying a cheh gun.
>>
>>29976186
If the gun was designed to only be dry fired, then the pin wouldn't break.
Unfortunately most guns are designed to fire ammunition, dry firing safety has only become big in the past 25 years.
>>
>>29976120
>>29976186

This guy >>29976160 is entirely right.

Would I have designed it to survive dry-firing? Yes, but only because of the amount of fuckwits like you who improperly care for things and cry when they get damaged.
>>
>>29976209
motherfucker a gun is expected to be industrial grade durable quality, if a fuckwit like me breaks it by pulling the trigger a few time then I've got bad news for you fuckboi, you bought yourself an inferior quality gun made of inferior quality material.

but what can you expect from slavshit commies except slavshit commie quality in whatever they manufacture.
>>
>>29976245
>a gun is expected to be industrial grade durable quality
HAHAH
Confirmed nogunz
GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOT
>>
>>29976265
yeah whatever dumb fucktard

shove that cz52 slavshit pseudo-gun up your asshole

cuz I sure wouldnt rely on it.
>>
>>29976245
Its a military firearm its made to the lowest possible stranded they can get away with so they can sell more spare parts.
>>
>>29976120
Cz52s are quality guns
Its just their firing pins suck
And the rollers wear out
And the barrels wear out too
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 316x202
>>29971445
OP is a faggot and a huge faggot at that. A gun shouldn't break if it was dry fired but that's not the point here. You picked up a gun without the owner's consent and began to fuck around with it. Anything and everything that happened to that gun, even if it was the biggest pile of shit, you're 100% responsible.

You should have asked to see the gun, by not doing so, you fucked up. If the gun is broken now because you're a retard who can't respect others property, you pay your friend to have his gun fixed. Be a man and stop being a faggot.
>>
>>29976282
Go buy you friend a new fireing pin, a case of beer, and apologize for being a dumbshit already.
>>
>>29976282
My CZ52 is a relic that I would never take anywhere near combat if I had the choice.
That's what my other handguns are for.
Because, you know, I actually own multiple guns.
>>
>>29976025
You scare me with this talk of the brittle FP, as I also has me one o dem CZ52s.

God damn loved it when my roomie's stepbrother, one of those tucked in shirt, nerdy lookin faggots, didn't hold it firmly enough to cycle it.

But yeh, I need to replace this shit if it's really so shitty.
>>
>>29976306
>keeping a slavshit piece of garbage when you can scrap it and get money for the metal

sounds like you a pack rat
>>
>>29976302
I second this.

OP is a retard
>>
>>29976282
Get yourself an American made shotgun and dry fire it...you will bend the firing pin
>>
>>29976322
Mine has been dry fired a total of 3 times, all without my consent.
Good friends right? Anyways, I've owned my for 4 years and have put hundreds of rounds through it.
But yeah I eventually plan on getting it Harrington upgraded as well.
>>
>gun breaks when dry fired

top kek. what a piece of shit
>>
>>29971445
Was it one of these?

>yes

because fucking nobody has a cz 25 just sitting out for some shithead like you to fuck with his shit

You have disabled his weapon for about a week, if he's lucky. If that is his only means of self-defense, and a situation occurs in which he should need it, and he dies, you killed him. Just let that sink in so maybe you'll ask before fucking with someone's weapon, of any sort.
>>
>>29976326
I know by now that I'm just feeding the troll, but you do realise that almost everything on this planet is worth more than the sum of it's parts?
>>
>>29976367
Yes you are go fix your friends gun That because of you is now broken.
>>
>>29976379
>slavshit gun

>of worth more than the resources it's made out of

topkek
>>
>>29976391
>any gun at all
>deciding what it's worth
You first have to have had experience with firearms at all to understand.
>>
>>29976363
ah.

well, it's my first and only handgun, so far, and only semi-auto, until this AR gets built, so you can probably imagine why this talk of brittle parts kinda makes my butthole pucker.
>>
>>29976415
its a good thing I ran across this thread I'll know to be gentle with slavshit POS for guns from now on.

Im just glad it happened to OP not me

HEY OP DONT GIVE YOUR FAGGOT FRIEND ANY MORE THAN A DOLLAR FOR THAT CHEAP ASS FIRING PIN!
>>
>>29976391
>cz 52
>ordinary slavshit
Watch your whore mouth, whore.
>>
File: 1463436680075-k.png (96 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
1463436680075-k.png
96 KB, 277x296
>>29971445
OP is a bigger faggot than usual today.

If you really value your friendship less than a $10 firing pin and an apology, you should just an hero and save your mother the pain of knowing she raised a failure.
>>
>>29976446
That gun sounds like it was made by whore for whores desu.
>>
>>29976437
You don't get to chose how much something is worth they cost about $30 now pay your friend shit head.
>>
>>29976434
I can understand how you feel.
For all the new Harrington products (firing pin, roller, and extractor) it costs about $100.
Decent price for what they offer.
I'd bet a good amount of money that you're CZ52 firing pin won't break, if you're a responsible owner who has knowledge of what they own.
>>
>>29976462
No a whores gun is small and can be easily concealed this can not so it is not a whores gun now go fix your friends gun.
>>
>>29976455
>$10
>>
Be a man and buy him the pin, don't be a weasely shit.
>>
>>29976475
Shit might have already been replaced for all I know. I did buy it from a pawn shop.
>>
>>29976455
>$10

>friendship of some shameless slaveshit """"""gun""""""" owning faggot.

I think I'll just keep the $10 thank you
>>
>>29976495
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/ad/241790.htm
$26
You break, you buy.
>>
>Dry firing CZ52
That breaks the gun you little shit. Now pay him for a new firing pin and dont touch a gun ever again.
>>
File: czenology.jpg (1 MB, 1599x1022) Image search: [Google]
czenology.jpg
1 MB, 1599x1022
>>
>>29976510
I doubt it.
You know how to take it all the way apart?
Like the firing pin and roller dis-assembly?
>>
>>29976471
yeah well to me it looks like OP's "friend" deliberately left it out and knew OP would grab it and pull the trigger.

OP dont keep friendships with jews

it'll cost you
>>
>>29976549
Even if that were true, who the fuck would touch someone elses gun without asking?
>>
>>29976547
Yknow, I've never really thought about it. I looked up some videos on field stripping, but never disassembly. I have no excuse. I apologize.
>>
>>29976564
If you plan on upgraded it you need to learn to take out the extractor, firing pin, and rollers.
The firing pin is stupid easy, the other 2 are not. Most people only replace the firing pin unless they absolutely have to replace the other 2.
>>
>>29976549
Why would you handle another mans gun without asking first do you have no respect for your friend, ow wait its op we are talking about fagot supreme.
>>
>>29976604
Normal people dont leave guns laying around so if you leave a gun around it might get interpreted wrongly and someone will probably think it's a broken piece of junk ( which it is) to begin with and it's alright to play with it.
>>
>>29971445
Fucking nigger, pay for the goddamned gun and stop finger fucking other people's firearms
>>
>>29976653
He was home and just there he might have been cleaning it for all we or op knows.
>>
OP is being blackmailed

like I said OP

offer your "friend" $1 for the part

if he refuses tell him that you suspect it may have been broken earlier and the faggot is looking for a quick fix, otherwise why would he leave the thing laying around where anyone can grab it?

either way ditch your faggot of a """""friend"""""
>>
>>29976711
Why wouldn't some one have their guns out while they are home?
>>
>>29976711
Its a 25-45 dollar part and he say op break it so po needs to fix it by either buying the part or paying a gunsmith his choice.
>>
>>29976730
why would he leave a shabby piece of slavshit gun laying around which is so easy to break?

If he did it unintentionally then it's his fault to begin with and he should pay for it.
>>
>>29976743
Why should he be paying for OPs unauthorized actions? OP broke he he should fix it, like a man would.
>>
>>29976793
>unauthorized actions

OP has no way of knowing if the thing wasnt broken earlier

Would you leave a fragile POSS gun laying around where anyone can pick it up and pew pew it? NO ..because you know it's a piece of shit that'll break if dry fired, there for you put it away out of sight.

Nah OP is not at fault here, his """"friend"""" trying to extort him is.
>>
>>29976831
Why would anyone pick up someone elses gun and pew pew, its how you a ND, 2 kill friends, c break shit, 4 get in stupid arguments on foreskin chan about issues you are clearly at fault of.
>>
I CHANGE MY VERDICT OP

DONT EVEN GIVE HIM A DOLLAR FOR THAT PART

JUT BREAK CONTACTS WITH THE FAGGOT
>>
>>29976925
Good he would be better of without OP breaking his shit.
>>
A gun that breaks if dry fired.

Who buys this kind of low quality piece of shit?

Superior 1911 made for real military use and abuse would never break by dry firing.
>>
>>29979078
Pre a1s can.
>>
This topic puts an end to the myth that CZ is a good choice of firearms.
>>
So the gun is prone to fail if you actually use the gun for self defense.

If you are shooting against an invasor that wants to kill you, you won't be counting the shots, you are desperated.

When the magazine becomes empty, you will give dry fire at least once then you will reload. But the firepin broke and then you are fucked.

What a great gun huh?
>>
>>29971512
>aktchuallyneckbeard.png
The vz52 also has a brittle firing pin prone to shattering if dry fired
>>
>>29971445
>CZ52
>single action
> And I gave some empty shoots like pew pew pew.

Why do I smell bullshit story?
>>
Since this is cz thread, I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a holster for a CZ SP-01. I picked up one of the new ones from kygunco with a threaded barrel and suppressor/night sights. Was looking for a good holster to carry it around in when im down at the farm. Would be a plus if I am able to holster it with a suppressor attached.
>>
>>29971445
You should tell him that the NRA says that dry firing the CZ weapon does not cause damage unless done excessively and the problem he is facing is a fault in manufacturing.

The factory or store will probably fix it for free.
>>
>>29980979
>you will dry fire at least once
So you're telling me you'll magdump, slide locks back, you'll release the slide, pull the trigger, THEN replace the magazine?

Have you ever handled a firearm in your life?
>>
>>29981752
This is a good point. Normal use of a weapon occassionaly results in dry firing.

Training with a weapon involves dry firing.
>>
>>29971445
If you were to consider the law (not necessary but)

It happened in his house on his property which he is responsible for.

You were not breaking the law when you did that.

He is legally responsible

Just buy it because it is cheap and irrelevant either way it doesn't matter. It is just petty bullshit.
>>
>>29976831
Seriously just shut the fuck uo. You whiny retarded motherfucker. You can damage the gun by dry firing it. You don't pick up guns and play with them without permission LIKE A FUCKING CHILD WOULD. Fuck this troll bullshit.
>>
>>29971445
just get him one
http://harringtonproducts.com/firing-pins/
>>
This is so retarded, why not just make the firing pin with Titanuim, thus never breaking again.
>>
>>29971483
>>29971532
>>29976025
Not even reading all of these because lol, but Hes right OP. My CZ52's firing pin was broken as well. i think it was like 10 bucks to get a new one, but the decocker doesnt work.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.