[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nazi Knife Value
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: m3vhLvpo8J_XSynF.jpg (25 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
m3vhLvpo8J_XSynF.jpg
25 KB, 258x196
Hey /k/
My father died recently and passed his gun collection out to my brothers and myself. Some of his weapons were from WW2, my grandfather served during it and brought stuff home. I've been able to figure out the values of most everything I got, but this one knife I can't find.

I can't find a picture of it and the collection is out of state. I'm going to collect the estate tomorrow.

It's a double edged knife with "alles fur Dutchland" and a winged eagle swastika on the handle. The handle is brown and juts out at both top and bottom. I don't think it's Hitler Youth, but I'm not sure.

inb4 "your grandfather was a nazi". No he was American.

I'm trying to find the values of everything to sell them, I have no way to properly collect and keep up with this stuff.
>>
>>29953014
nice bait newfriend
>>
>>29953014
I cannot help much without pics, whats the condition? Does it have the original frog? Date? A Hitler youth knife in good condition can sell for up to $500, if its in shit condition it won't be worth fuck all.
>>
>>29953047

I understand a picture would help, I'm trying to get my brother who is there now to send me one. I don't remember anything about a frog on it though.
>>
>>29953014
>inb4 "your grandfather was a nazi". No he was American.

You must be new here if you think you need to say that.
>>
File: SA-dagger-by-Wustoff-1.jpg (17 KB, 488x216) Image search: [Google]
SA-dagger-by-Wustoff-1.jpg
17 KB, 488x216
He's describing this.
>>
Sounds like a Nazi SS Dagger to me
>>
>>29953136

That's the one, my brother is still not answering his phone. I will get a picture soon though. Mine is not in that good of condition. What is that kind of knife called?
>>
http://quanonline. com/military/military_reference/german/blades/sa/sa_dagger.html
>>
>>29953215
Wow, thats awesome. I'm not sure I want to sell it now. Thanks anon. I guess I'll have to start a knife collection.

I was planning on selling everything for Warhammer figures, but I'll have to reconsider.
>>
>>29953167
>Mine is not in that good of condition
Maybe $150 at best.
>>
File: IMG_1525.jpg (128 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1525.jpg
128 KB, 960x1280
Finally got my brother to get a picture. Pretty sure the thread is dead but I wanted to prove I had it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.