[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Afternoon, niggers! Any of you guys able to help me out on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 576x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 576x261
Afternoon, niggers! Any of you guys able to help me out on this fine day?

I have a ratty chinese sks. Not even a type 56, just one if the export models. Anyway, bubba already had his way with it, and I figure, fuck it.

I wanna do something like this. I have an svd scope I wanna throw on it, but I have no idea which rail would be optimal. I've been looking on Kalinka, but I really have no idea what to get, seeing as there is so many optios for the sks. I really don't want to use the wood as an anchor point, but it's looking like that's the best option.

>Tl;dr; want to scope SKS, what's the best way to go about it?
>>
Haha just take it to a gunsmith and ask to have it slapped on and what they can do to unfugg the barrel so the scope won't be for something.

You say you don't wanna use the wood as an anchor point but once money comes to play you'll care less and less where it's anchored.
>>
File: 1462851756582.jpg (586 KB, 2249x673) Image search: [Google]
1462851756582.jpg
586 KB, 2249x673
>>29923150
>>
Why use a scope specifically designed for SVD? 7.62x39 has shit ballistics.
>>
>>29923188
According to lot of what I've been reading, the drop supposedly still coincides pretty well with the Chevron's
>>
>>29923188
Also, if I put on a mount that fits an AK rail, I can use whatever scope I want. It just so happens that I have an SVD one laying around.
>>
File: image.jpg (534 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
534 KB, 960x1280
Bumping for halp.
>>
Getting on that hangs over the wood is going to be the easiest and probably cheapest way to do it.

Like in you're pic.
>>
File: received_1022731401096581.jpg (101 KB, 1230x720) Image search: [Google]
received_1022731401096581.jpg
101 KB, 1230x720
MOLOT SKS/Mosin-Nagant Original Rail with Rivets from Kalinkaoptics.cum

Or the rail from westrifle.cum
(Canadian site )
>>
>>29923187
I actually kind of like the way this looks.
>>
>>29923187
Wow, besides that shit teir pistol grip and folding stock, that thing is a sexy beast
>>
>>29923188
Russian scopes tend to come with different cams for different calibres. You can get PSO in western calibres too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.