[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shooting near Corvallis, OR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 1461899293316.jpg (82 KB, 616x731) Image search: [Google]
1461899293316.jpg
82 KB, 616x731
I'm new to the area but I wanna teach my gf to shoot. I have everything except a place to go. I know people shoot out on Mary's Peak but I don't know how to make sure I'm on good land to do that on. Anyone here front he area who can help me out?
>>
Bump

I'm sure someone on here lives in the area
>>
>>29917361
I don't believe you. time stamp pic of gf.
>>
>>29917653
I don't give a shit what you have to say OP just give me the sauce on this semen demon
I want to lick her butthole
>>
>>29917670
I don't have sauce, sorry.
>>29917661
Don't believe I have a gf or don't believe the OP pic is her? Cause the OP pic isn't her, I just was trying to get the point across that my gf will soon be a gwg.
>>
>>29917361

why does this semen demon and her unloaded rifle look 100% shooped
>>
>>29918330
Because her face and tits are almost certainly shooped.
>>
>>29917361
try checking with BLM since they seem to own half of the west

>>29918330
they also look to be 100% plastic
>>
OP you still hear? I live near corvallis and know some spots.
>>
>>29918739

Anyway if you ever come back OP. Go out to bellfountain and go up into the hull oaks mill lands. Tons of landings to shoot at.

Make sure the trucks arent running though.
>>
Not OP but going to OSU in the fall... I'll be in the dorms so noguns for a year, any kommandos nearby?
>>
>>29918927

I'm near corvallis.
>>
>>29918994
How do you feel about taking a college kid shooting?
>>
Eugene here, I've heard many good things about Mary's peak but it's kind of a long way for me to go without an exact spot in mind. can anyone give specific locations up there? I promise I won't leave any trash
>>
>>29918739
I'm here still. Can you point out locations on a map? I'm taking my gf this weekend. Just wanna make sure I'm all legal with where I take her shooting, especially for her first time.
>>
I know your gf and that's not a great idea. She's threatened to shoot herself before and said she didn't want guns in the house.
>>
>>29917361
Im closer to Mt.Hood but AFAIK Willamette National Forest is open to target shooting unless otherwise posted. Just pick a backdrop and you'll be good to go.
>>
>>29919565
The issue is that all the areas closest to me are littered with private unmarked property.
>>
>>29919502
Lol OK nofunz.
>>
>>29919797
I dated Ana as well, faggot. She was the one who told me I wouldn't be able to keep guns in the house when we got married. Obviously we never did but still, the point is she was threatening to shoot herself with any guns in the vicinity and you probably shouldn't have them around her.
>>
>>29919565
I'm out of Eugene here. So basically, just go to a national forest and away from people and I'm good to go? Just want a place to shoot my 10/22.
>>
>>29919934
That's about it. Just make sure it isn't posted No Target Shooting.
>>
New fag here
>>
>>29917361
Mary's peak has some good gravel pits. I see people shooting there all the time
>>
>>29920005
thanks, gonna give it a shot
>>
>>29919836
>implying her name is Ana
>>
>>29920118
can someone point one out on a map for me so I don't spend forever driving around trying to find one?
>>
>>29917653
go to brownsville theres a place on top of a hill... Kinda where they have that music festival
>>
>>29920226
All women are the same, Anon. They're all Ana to me. And Ana was bonkers.

On topic though, can't you just shoot on an piece of BLM land so long as you shoot into a backdrop and don't leave garbage and shit behind?
>>
>>29920255
See I thought yiu could but I wasn't positive. I never worried about it before because I always went up wildcat mtn road where everyone went shooting in my area.
>>
>>29919363
I'd be happy to, i'll post a burner email and just send me your gf's number and picture so i can be sure it's her when we meet up and i'll let you know how it goes.

[email protected]
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.