[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to die glorious on the battlefield. I have nothing to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 500x500
I want to die glorious on the battlefield. I have nothing to lose. All I want is a noble death.
>>
>>29915947
If America = Nig Nogs
If Europe = Muslims
>>
>>29915947
so what are you waiting for? east st. louis, chicago, detroit, d.c.
be the hero they deserve, not the hero they need.
>>
OK worf chillax
>>
Go to Syria
>>
Lieutenant Dan is that you?
>>
>>29915947
No glory for you. Enjoy kali yuga.
>>
If you're in relatively good shape why not go down to some shitty US super ghetto (Detroit, Baltimore, Ferguson) and go full Frank Castle on some ghetto trash?
>>
>>29915947
The day for dying majestically on the battlefield has long passed friend anon. Your last good chance was probably in World War 2. Where there was a definitive good and evil side now all that's left is being shot in the back by some 13 year old brainwashed Muslim child or lying in the sand as you look at your leg stumps from the IED you just stepped on as you slowly bleed out, a very long way from home. Then you can be shipped back home where you will be ridiculed by your own people for dying in a meaningless war.

Anyway I hope you get that last ever bayonet charge in before that
>>
>>29915947
>The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one
>>
>>29915947
Just wait for the upcoming European race war/crusade
>>
>>29916966
I want to live nobly for a cause. What does that make me?
>>
>>29917828

A winner
>>
>>29915947

NEET or underage detected
>>
You'll die like a dog
>>
>>29915947
There needs to be a nigger cleansing in New Orleans
>>
>>29915947
Do a Breivik.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.