[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check your privilege shitlord, I identify as a highly decorated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: DA 1.jpg (62 KB, 484x648) Image search: [Google]
DA 1.jpg
62 KB, 484x648
Check your privilege shitlord,

I identify as a highly decorated combat veteran, now give me my discount civilian.
>>
>>29911793
I don't know what you're doing in my house, but I don't have any shoe polish.
>>
Here you go! One civilian half price
>>
Here's your discount

but with tax it still comes out to full price.

The Merchant Declares It.
>>
My company says that they fully condemn the NC bathroom law and embrace all people feeling comfortable with who they are.

So I told the CEO that I was trans-employment and I personally identify with his job, salary, and bonus with none of his responsibilities.
>>
>>29911793

Whats with them always slapping a billion ribbons and shit on their uniforms?

Like, Im no murican, but even I can see that this guy is way to young for a third of that shit, never mention all of it.

Why are they unable to do stolen valor believable? Not Super megas Mastercommander of all wars in the last 40 years, but some gruntdude?
>>
>>29911793
Can someone tell me what's going on? Like, what did this guy do?
>>
File: a-stolen-valor-5500.jpg (117 KB, 550x573) Image search: [Google]
a-stolen-valor-5500.jpg
117 KB, 550x573
>>29911793
Heh, you air force guys are faggots, back in the day we ate wimps like you for breakfast.

HOORAH HUT HUT
>>
>>29911886
judging from all those awards, he was the greatest operator of our time
>>
>>29911859
Because they are mentally unstable glory hounds. They want the Special Forces Seal Ranger glory.

There are actually a number of competent stolen valor frauds out there, but the competent ones do that shit almost purely through paperwork. They want money or cheap loans, not glory, so there aren't lulzy pictures of them around.
>>
File: Soup2-228x300.jpg (19 KB, 228x300) Image search: [Google]
Soup2-228x300.jpg
19 KB, 228x300
>>29912074
Fuck off pineapple, I served 4 years Army infantry before I became an air force special operator. I earned this medal saving the life of a marine just like you. Now have some respect, I am a master sergeant.
>>
>>29911886
IIRC he was an Air Force washout who showed up at his nephews Army Basic graduation like that. A bunch of the badges (CIB for example) aren't even for the matching branch of his uniform.

Also there is another photo of him showing he is wearing morherfucking tan combat boots with his get up.
>>
>>29911793

Hoooo boy once I ETS i am going to stolen valor SO HARD just to laugh at the butthurt. Since I will be doing it for the lulz, not for any discounts or to defraud anyone in any way, there aint shit anyone can do to me.
>>
>>29912131
But if you ETS, it means you're a vet and it's just regular valor.
>>
Semi-related, one of the best times in my career was walking around on Ft. Bragg in uniform with an orange beret on. I think I broke some Sergeant Major brains.
>>
>>29912109
He also had a green beret
>>
>>29912109
>A bunch of the badges (CIB for example) aren't even for the matching branch of his uniform.
lol thanks. I kinda figured but it's even more ridiculous than i thought.
>>
>>29912148
No, there is no valor in maintenance.

I am going to wear enough medals to put any dictator to shame. Obviously ones I haven't earned. I am also going to be way the fuck out of regs and claim to be a war hero with a laughably inconsistent story
>>
>>29912243
>I killed fiddy gooks in Vietnam. Hand to hand combat with the little basterds! Now this was in 2006, mind you, so I didn't have any of that fancy new equipment. Just a bayonet, tripwire, and guts!
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 750x1250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 750x1250
>>29911793
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
>>
>>29912268
>an american serial killer in viet nam, roaming around wearing vintage fatigues, killing people

Sounds like the japanese dude who supposedly thought the war wasn't over.
>>
File: photo-1.jpg (84 KB, 658x708) Image search: [Google]
photo-1.jpg
84 KB, 658x708
>>29912109
>nephew
step-father, apparently.
>>
>>29911833

Not down in my parts it doesn't.

>tfw live near a military town
>tfw they automatically assume I'm mil/ex-mil for discounts
>tfw they never ask for IDs
>>
>>29912109
>>29912489
Don't forget that is also a female's dress jacket.
>>
>>29912551
I'm not USAF, so never caught that. That dude is a mess.

Anybody got the super fat dude in a UCP combat shirt who pretended to be SF? Or the skinny fat in terribibad face paint who claimed to be a SEAL?
>>
>>29912074
The SEAL Marine
>>
>>29913259
The fat guy actually commandeered the scene of a collapsed bridge and was directing EMS and rescue
>>
>>29911793
Yes.

I identify as an ex-MARSOC ex-Navy Seal Medal of Honor recipient with 500 confirmed kills. My pronouns are 1st Supreme Brigadier Master General Lieutenant Colonel Sergeant and as such I'm free to use the nearest military base as I see fit. Check your privilege POG shitlord!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.