[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ranges/stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1462915583283.jpg (71 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462915583283.jpg
71 KB, 600x800
Where does /k/ go to shoot? And what stories can you tell about your adventures. Pic related
>>
File: IMG_20160318_155000.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160318_155000.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Here
>>
Fort Dix in new jersey (the range is open to members).
>be me
>went shooting with my boys
>had a great time
>the end
>>
>>29910998
Where is this
>>
>>29911020
In British Columbia, Canada, elk valley region town of sparwood on top of one of our mountains
>>
>>29910998
>Be me
>be at range
>be grouping/zeroing new optics.
>see niggers take lane next to me.
>niggers have funked up ar-15 with sig pistol brace
>niggers have no idea how the gun works.
>need RSO to show them how it works (thank god they have sense enough to ask)
>one of them comes up to me while I am swapping targets
>"Is dat a 50 cal?"
>"N-no...? Just 5.56.." - me when I cant tell if they are serious or not
>"NOICE!"

I am all for 2A and ending NFA but for real people should be required to take IQ and competency tests before they are allowed to touch a firearm, drive a car, and vote.
>>
>>29911054
thats actually totally against the 2nd amendment though.
>>
>>29911261
I know but its the only stipulation I feel is even close to valid.

Like once you pass and prove you aren't fucking retarded then the skys the limit. Hell I would even be okay with you having a fucking F-22 if you could fly it and had passed the "are you fucking retarded" test.
>>
>>29911314
fair enough ,but the slipper slope fallacy is not really a fallacy when it comes to situations like this,it would never just be those 2 tests in that form.
>>
>>29911448
I agree. The only reason I am somewhat okay with regulation is because people are in general fucking stupid. Remember half of the reason we have dumb ass laws as is is because stupid people voted for them and other stupid people to pass/enforce them.
>>
>>29911314
California has a 'test' like that. I honestly like the idea. It's more sensible than any other form of gun control and technically doesn't prevent anyone from buying anything, it just makes sure they need to learn about it first (unless of course they're institutionalized)

That said, the California test is shit like

>You should point guns at people

>A) When you're angry
>B) When they're not loaded
>C) On Tuesdays
>D) Never

Really it's just a way for the government to pry $25 out of your pocket as a tax for being an evil babbykiller before you get your first gun.
>>
>>29911813
is the answer tuesday? also its really cool seeing the tip of a bullet in chamber.
>>
>>29910998
OP where do you live? I'm super jealous i live in South FL. Not a decent fucking place to shoot down here beside nigger infested indoor ranges.
>>
File: IMG_1387.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1387.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>29913677
I live in british Columbia, Canada I can shoot anywhere out side as long as it's not in city limits, private propety, nature preserves or bow hunting areas, I have a marker on the k map don't remember how to get to it tho. I love where I live
>>
>>2991367
Also that's shitty as fuck and I've never actually been to a range
>>
>>2991372
>Be Innarange
>look at the melanin enriched gentleman in the lane to my right.
> trying to fit 7.62 Real fuckin NATO into a Mosit nugget..
>I wish i had a mosin :(
>>
>>29913808
I have one on its way in the mail I'm excited for my shitty meme rifle
>>
>>29913830
it's fun but it really heats up quick.
>>
>>29914721
This.
>>
>>29914721
Good to know
>>
> be me about eight or so years ago
> be about 15yo at the time
> stepdad takes me to local range to shoot his ruger pistol
> some old guy in the lane next to us is shooting his glock trying to sight in the red dot mounted to it.
> is shooting at a target LITERALLY like three inches from the muzzle of his gun
> whatthewhat.jpg
> has a RO there with him to help sight it in
> keep in mind the pressure from the propellant gases exiting the muzzle behind the bullet are making huge gaping holes in the paper target
> old man keeps shooting a shot or two then adjusting sight, saying "I can't tell if it's moving or not" talking about impact of round on target
> I'm just standing there dumbstruck as I watch him try to sight in his red dot, which seems pointless because the paper target just has huge gaping holes from muzzle blast
> how are you supposed to tell where the rounds are going
> I shoot three magazines, end up shooting better than stepdad, since I grew up shooting guns and he had his primarily for hd
> pack up stuff and go home

What was that old guy thinking?
>>
>>29914884
>sighting in gun
>targets 3feet away
>air from muzzle blows gaping holes in target

Jesus Christ some fucking people
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.