[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of humanity simultaneously decides it wants you dead. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: CqFXh.png (153 KB, 400x346) Image search: [Google]
CqFXh.png
153 KB, 400x346
All of humanity simultaneously decides it wants you dead. How long do you last? For a fighting chance lets say you get 5 minutes of prep time
>>
>>29901045
5 minutes
>>
>>29901171
Fpbp
>>
>>29901171
ggwp
>>
>six people know where I am right now
>another is right next to me
>couple guns within arm's reach along with ammo
>woods nearby
>no vehicle because dad borrowed my truck to haul an old fridge and some puppies to our shooting ground

I'd say twenty minutes to an hour, depending on if I'm seen entering the woods. Unless everyone gets some sort of internal radar and know where I am right at this moment, then I'd say a few seconds after prep time ends. This is of course assuming everyone immediately wants me dead once prep time ends.

Either way I'm well fucked.
>>
As long as my bug out bag food will last me. I can slip into the woods undetected, but I cant hunt or trap for shit, so probably a month until I curl up and die. If the entire world is actively hunting me, like chasing a 1 billion dollar bounty, I would have less time, due to the nearby state park not being very large. Two days tops?
>>
>>29901384
>puppies
>>
>>29901441

It's not what you think. We're not shooting the puppies.
>>
I work out and desu I could beat the everliving shit out of any of you Fedora tipped commandos in a 1v1 so bad you'd be cremated by my uppercut. I would probably last a week before I fuck everyone in my province bareback with my 8 inch cock no problem.
>>
>get out of city successfully
>hide inna woods
>entire US military carpet bombs the area anyway
This is a stupid thread.
>>
>>29901384
>dad borrowed my truck to haul an old fridge and some puppies to our shooting ground
What... what's he going to do with the puppies?
>>
>>29901045
If it's ALL of humanity, that includes every govt agency and military force ever. They could probably tell where I am due to satellite & other tracking shenanigans.
Does everyone suddenly know what I look like?

If they didn't care about collateral damage I'd probably last 15 minutes or however long it takes for the nearest nuke to vaporize me. Otherwise, I'd spend the next 5 minutes leaving work, hop into my car, and head to the woods nearby. The timer would end along the way, so pissed drivers might start attacking me .
>>
>>29901593

Eric Frein lasted like 5-6 weeks and he was a cop-killer on the run from hundreds of LEOs eager for dat OT pay.
>>
>>29901651
That's just cops. While they were highly motivated with public support, they still cared about civilians and didn't have military support.

If the planet suddenly received orders to kill him at all costs, satellites, drones and literally millions of volunteers (including his friends & family) would scour that forest. If that didn't work, the county would get MIRV'd.

I'm guessing aliens just issued an ultimatum saying they'd destroy the earth in 24 hours unless my heart stopped, in which case they grant us immortality and eternal blowjobs.
>>
>>29901045
> Type83 battle jacket 10 AR mags
> Holster - 4 13rd p2000 mags
> both guns have mag in

I'd reckon a while.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 432x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 432x648
>>29901384
>and some puppies

Is your dad an ATF agent?
>>
Ok /k/ what If I'm in orbit, and humanity has 24 hours before I kill everyone with my humongous doomsday psi powers?
>>
>>29901045
Building off the "at all costs" idea, the moment the time ran out the world would nuke itself, destroying everything.
>>
>>29902115
>>29901592

One of his dogs had a litter two months ago and he's meeting a couple who wanted to adopt the last three of them. The fridge is just something we're gonna blow up Friday.
>>
>>29901565
>>29902211
The US and all of her allies wanted bin laden dead and he lived for over a decade.

The US didn't nuke Afghanistan and Pakistan. the "At all costs" idea is not within the scope of OPs scenario. Collateral damage would still be a concern.
>>
>>29901045
fairly long, I'm a nobody with little info on me out there, with 5 mutes i can easily flee into the forested mountains of WV and live as a hermit.
>>
I'd have to kill three people in my house, get gear, and get into the woods in five minutes, but I think I could do that within five minutes if time stopped for everyone else during my 5 mins of prep time.

I know for sure that one neighbor of mine owns a handgun and I know for sure that one family of neighbors is totally unarmed. The surrounding houses probably have 5 or 6 guns between them so I'm significantly but not insurmountably outnumbered.

If I could survive until nightfall by burying myself in the underbrush I think I could move at night and hide during the day until my food ran out because all the police departments with NODs wouldn't be able to set a cordon tight enough and close enough to my location that it couldn't be escaped in the first day.

If I had to bet I'd say 2 weeks or less, because I'd have a week worth of food then a week worth of hunger before I'd be driven to break into a store for food and get killed by a responding swarm of people.

At a minimum, probably 15 minutes into any firefight I couldn't immediately break contact from because that's roughly the response time of law enforcement in my area.
>>
>>29901045

>be NEET
>cut all contact with everyone a long time ago

First they have to find me.
>>
Probably a while, I can get to mexico within 10 minutes.
>>
File: image.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>29901045

Hmmm well all my guns with ammo are currently in my car so that saves me some time to rush as much food and water into my truck as well.

Currently in my truck;

1. Ithaca 37 shotgun
1. Moist Nugget
1. 10/22 takedown RUGER
1. 22lr m&p Smith and Wesson Compact
1. P64 Makarov
2. Cases of bottled water
1. Old trench coat
2. Red bulls
250 rounds maybe less of 22lr
20 rounds of 7.62 54R
100 universal load shotgun shells (not great but better than nothing)
No 9x18m ammo.

I'd probably rush to grab as much food especially canned and more water, a sleeping bag, tent, more bags and small boxes.

Then I'd probably fill up on gas as fast as I can, by now the 5 minutes are up and everyone is kill switch engage.

Probably shoot my way out of the gas station by now, grab more water, some cigs (fuck it last day on earth).

Drive as low profile as possible, if I even make it towards the woods stop by a gun store I know, and loot more ammo and maybe 1-2 extra guns.

Once in the woods do typical camping shit. If they are really looking for me I probably won't make it past day 1 and just kobain myself in some cave once I got tired.

Good thing my iPods in my car too.
>>
>>29902412

Not a great comparison since Obama was hiding out with some family, who in this scenario would also want him dead.
>>
>>29902696
>not changing appearance
>not going ghost
lrn 2 spy.
>>
>>29902740

My car is registered, my picture will be spread all over the news, everywhere within 15 miles will go high alert and people will speculate which roads im taking. I also own no effective ways to camouflage myself except a baseball cap and some sunglasses.

I could steal a car, but then the victim would report it stolen. it would take police a matter of an hour to connect the dots if they really wanted me gone.

I would have 0 transportation.
>>
>>29902718
He was also running an international terrorist cell, something you wouldn't have to do.

I'm not saying hiding out in a walled compound would be a viable strategy, I'm just saying that overestimating the capability of the government seems kind of foolish in this case.

All the thousands of intel analysts employed by the CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI, etc. are meaningless in terms of zeroing in in the first few hours of a manhunt. After those first few hours you should be able to effectively change your appearance and move far enough from your residence that the first few hours (maybe even days) would basically be free of conflict.
>>
>>29902412
>The US didn't nuke Afghanistan and Pakistan. the "At all costs" idea is not within the scope of OPs scenario. Collateral damage would still be a concern.

Bin Laden didn't have the entire population trying to kill him. If his death was unanimously agreed upon by 7
billion people, it'd be far easier (his bodyguards, Paki officials, his wives, etc.)
>>
Well I'm on a research boat with four other people. Said boat is specifically researching ways to live at sea indefinitely through alternative energy and shit.

Additionally, only me and one other person on this boat even have keys to the arms locker so I should be good until the first RORSAT pass.
>>
>>29902929
That example isn't to say he would survive very long in this scenario. It is simply meant to show that even with nuclear armed governments after your ass that them nuking an entire geographic area to glass isn't likely to be what kills you.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.