[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straya and guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x280
I know you can get anything into anywhere somehow, there's always a loophole

What would be the best way for a civilian Australian to get a rifle into Australia, without being flagged by customs, popo or feds?
>>
>>29896789
Apply for license, purchase rifle, I've purchased numerous rifles without customs, the popo or feds bothering me.
>>
>>29896789
What a well sourced image you have there.
>>
File: Australian_Aborigines_hd_4.jpg (163 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
Australian_Aborigines_hd_4.jpg
163 KB, 800x535
The abos are out of fucking control. They need to be culled.
>>
File: figure_13.png (12 KB, 599x326) Image search: [Google]
figure_13.png
12 KB, 599x326
>>29897299
It's also incorrect, according to the AIC our rate of gun crime(homicide at leas) has been declining since the 60's despite more guns being owned in Aus than ever before.

>picture is from AIC's homicide statistics page.
>>
>>29897395
Yes, lets introduce gun confiscation, to a country with already receding crime rates, and blame the same projected decrease on confiscation anyway.
>>
>>29897965
Best bit is only 20% of them got handed in, the rest are now hidden from the authorities and untraceable - way better idea than moving to a registry system and allowing people to keep said rifles.
>>
>>29896789
So what's it like working with the AFP/ASIO?
>>
>>29897339

Abos are the ugliest cunts to have every lived. Even Jessica Mauboy is an ugly bitch. Genocide now M8s
>>
>>29896789
The typical route is making it yourself, but seeing as how you are so cucked that you need a license to buy black pipe, machining equipment, or stock...
>>
>>29897299
The background strikes fear and paranoia into my heart
>>
File: breaking-news.png (333 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
333 KB, 640x360
>>29898565
>need a license to buy black pipe
>>
>>29898458
Jessica Mauboy is the best looking Jin I've ever seen. And even then it's barely a hate fuck.

Must be the 50% Indonesian that picks her up, in my eyes. Never in my 37 years have I seen a fuckable fullblood Boong.

Not sure if a cull is in order, but I'd love to see them sent to bumfuck nowhere to be as one with the land as they claim to wanna be.
>>
>>29896789
Population ^
Unemployment ^
= crime
>>
>>29896789
Customs only has an interception rate of around 5%-10%, less for well hidden stuff.

Put a rifle in box OS mail to oz. Chances are rifle will arrive.
>>
>>29898819
No it's clearly because of the lack of guns in the citizens' hands!
>>
>>29898819
That's why crime has been skyrocketing in the states so much right?
>>
I'll just leave this here, as a reminder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkS2BRoCd2I&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>29898980
The States have always led the western world in Crimes, friendo.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.