[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
word use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 20160113_164315.jpg (819 KB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160113_164315.jpg
819 KB, 5312x2988
/k/ i just got back from a defensive handgun course,
>drawing from holster and firing
>reloads under stress
>shooting from cover
>shooting while moving.

my instructor asked that we shout while we shoot to vocalize under fire
things like :
>stop
>dont move
>drop it
>you call 911 etc

he recommended to keep from saying violent things and using vulgarity because the witnesses might portray it differently later on. but thinking of you all i wanted to know what some fun things to yell while at the range training or actually in a defensive situation

tl;dr- what are funny things to yell while shooting paper or kebab/basketball

pic related- holster and gun i edc
>>
MY COUSIN AND I TOUCH WEINERS
>>
PISS COMING FROM MY AAAASSSS!!!
>>
ASS CHEEKS, ASS PUSSY, ASSSSS PISS CRAP FILLED VAGINA COCK PISS IN THE ASS FAT JEW
>>
FUCK SALT!!
>>
ANUS DOUBLE CHEESE

AAARGHHH
>>
>>29896601
die nigger I hate all niggers that's why I'm shooting you because you're a nigger and niggers commit crimes you nigher
>>
File: 1221710229653.gif (234 KB, 142x142) Image search: [Google]
1221710229653.gif
234 KB, 142x142
>>29896601
>he recommended to keep from saying violent things and using vulgarity because the witnesses might portray it differently later on

sounds like super fuddlore... like when people say "prosecutors will have a field day with you because of your blood red cerakote job & punisher holster"

Anyway, I'd probably go full autismo and just
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
BURN IT DOWN

MEGATRON SCRAMBLE SCRAMBLE VAPORIZE

IM A DEAATH DEAAALER
>>
>>29896601
SHALL NOT BE BLACKED
>>
TITTY SPRINKLES

ASS PUSSY PISS IN MY ASSSSS
>>
>>29896601
>my instructor asked that we shout while we shoot to vocalize under fire

Yeah, he doesn't know shit. By the time you're shooting let alone drawing from a holster, you know words aren't enough.

Go to a real instructor's course where they don't base their curriculum off bullshit fuddlore and have real life experiences outside of a range.
>>
>>29896999
He was swat commander, retired sheriff in SE wisconsin. carried glock.. Not too fuddy just knew how prosecutions play out, he described the laws and statutes well
>>
>>29897075
The vocalizations were also used to issue commands to the newly ventilated gentleman
>>
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR ABU HAJAAR?
>>
>>29896999

idk looking at how the zimmerman trial went I think it's pretty believable

it's not the first time I've heard the advice either, an instructor who was a cop told me this in a class too.
>>
>>29897075

The point of vocalizing in that situation isn't to get them to stop, you stupid fucking nigger.
>>
>>29896601
FUCKIN NORMIE
LEAVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1439271957842.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1439271957842.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>29899022
>"I-It's to make it look like you're the good guy"!!

Get the fuck out of here you prick. That shit does not work. I'm sorry to get your pussy in a sandcastle but next time choose an instructor that isn't a total retard.

Or, you can have a whistle to blow and maybe even throw on this when the cops come so they know you're the good guy!
>>
YOUR FAMILY IS NEXT
>>
>>29900590
Best one so far
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.